|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,744,814 members, 6,512,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 September 2021 at 05:44 PM
|Solar Sales Representative by aetipower: 12:05pm On Oct 07, 2019|
Our client a long established and leading manufacturer of Quality powered Generator Sets has retained our services to search for a technically sound Sales Representative of high integrity to drive the sales of its Solar system products in Lagos state
Sales Representative - Solar
1. Prospect for new opportunities, by coordinating with Marketing on market surveys / research for potentials, having site visits to find new opportunities, meeting potential customers, and reporting on new products or services in the market (competitive or relevant to the company products or services), to get more leads and stay ahead in the market.
2. Prepare sales offers and quotations, by attaining the needed information from the customers, preparing technical offers based on prices from Sales Engineer, and presenting to Sales Manager/AGM for approval, to have documented offers for future referencing.
3.Ensure proper communication of all sales related documents, by authenticating these documents, acquiring all needed customer and management signatures, distributing as should to related departments for processing, follow up on the sales documentation till completion and filing adequately for future retrieval, to ensure no issues arise due to errors of miscommunication or delays in production and delivery
4. Offer proper prices to customers, upon reviewing customers' portfolio and acquiring the matching prices from the price lists provided by the Sales Manager, to avoid wrong prices being given to customers
5. Coordinate the delivery and installation of sold generators to customers through following up with all concerned sales persons and related departments and attend to the commissioning of generators on-site when needed, to verify process completion and assure customer satisfaction and after-sales support
6.Ensure proper communication with the customers, by building good rapport, being available to respond to the customer's inquiries, and showing good-will to constantly understand and support customer's need, to enhance sales and after-sales support
7. Attend exhibitions related to the company’s field of work, by visiting stands and communicating with potential customers, to network and market the company's name and image as part of increasing sales plan
Qualification:- BSC / HND
Experience:- 1 - 3 years
Qualified and interested candidates should forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org, use the position as the subject title.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45