Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Python Training And Why I Should Learn It - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Python Training And Why I Should Learn It (892 Views)

What To Learn As An App Developer, How To Learn It Fast And Effectively / What To Learn As A Newbie Developer,and How To Learn It Fast And Effectively / Why Every Blogger Should Learn To Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Python Training And Why I Should Learn It by trytillmake(m): 12:06pm On Oct 07, 2019
I am recently putting together a training for those trying to learn python/django framework, please note it is not free but affordable for all,
if interested drop comments below,

Also i am available for one on one trainings, also python projects hala/whatsapp me on 080-258-777-92

Meanwhile benefits of learning Python, especially as your first language are below,

It is a language that is remarkably easy to learn, and it can be used as a stepping stone into other programming languages and frameworks. If you're an absolute beginner and this is your first time working with any type of coding language, that's something you definitely want.

Python is widely used, including by a number of big companies like Google, Pinterest, Instagram, Disney, Yahoo!, Nokia, IBM, and many others.

--Most automation, data mining, and big data platforms rely on Python. This is because it is the ideal language to work with for general purpose tasks.

--Python is easy to read, even if you're not a skilled programmer. Anyone can begin working with the language, all it takes is a bit of patience and a lot of practice. Plus, this makes it an ideal candidate for use among multi-programmer and large development teams.

--Python powers Django, a complete and open source web application framework. Frameworks - like Ruby on Rails - can be used to simplify the development process.

--It has a massive support base thanks to the fact that it is open source and community developed. Millions of like-minded developers work with the language on a daily basis and continue to improve core functionality.

pick up yourself and be creative today --- if interested drop comments below
Re: Python Training And Why I Should Learn It by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 07, 2019
trytillmake:
I am recently putting together a training for those trying to learn python/django framework, please note it is not free but affordable for all,
if interested drop comments below,

Also i am available for one on one trainings, also python projects hala/whatsapp me on 080-258-777-92

Meanwhile benefits of learning Python, especially as your first language are below,

It is a language that is remarkably easy to learn, and it can be used as a stepping stone into other programming languages and frameworks. If you're an absolute beginner and this is your first time working with any type of coding language, that's something you definitely want.

Python is widely used, including by a number of big companies like Google, Pinterest, Instagram, Disney, Yahoo!, Nokia, IBM, and many others.

--Most automation, data mining, and big data platforms rely on Python. This is because it is the ideal language to work with for general purpose tasks.

--Python is easy to read, even if you're not a skilled programmer. Anyone can begin working with the language, all it takes is a bit of patience and a lot of practice. Plus, this makes it an ideal candidate for use among multi-programmer and large development teams.

--Python powers Django, a complete and open source web application framework. Frameworks - like Ruby on Rails - can be used to simplify the development process.

--It has a massive support base thanks to the fact that it is open source and community developed. Millions of like-minded developers work with the language on a daily basis and continue to improve core functionality.

pick up yourself and be creative today --- if interested drop comments below
can you teach robotics, A.I and programming also?
Re: Python Training And Why I Should Learn It by trytillmake(m): 8:03am On Oct 13, 2019
southniyikaye:
can you teach robotics, A.I and programming also?

Python is a programming language, so as u learn and use it u are are actually programming- u wanna learn or have projects to implement on C#/MVC, react js, angular, ionic, laravel ---- i am the man to call.

Join our python training today.
Re: Python Training And Why I Should Learn It by Geesanni: 8:15am On Jul 23, 2020
email me at gee.koko@yahoo.com.au i am very interested.
trytillmake:

Python is a programming language, so as u learn and use it u are are actually programming- u wanna learn or have projects to implement on C#/MVC, react js, angular, ionic, laravel ---- i am the man to call.

Join our python training today.
Re: Python Training And Why I Should Learn It by KhalidDJ: 1:39pm On Aug 17, 2020
Many people ussualy want to learn the paythn training which is helpful for promoting any kind of website content which can be written in well organized way.But of the most students preffer to get the https://top5writingservices.com/is-edubirdie-legit-and-safe-to-use/ site options to get the edubirdie legit options which can help the people for writing best written content.

(1) (Reply)

Payment Gateways In Nigeria / Access Bank Swift Bic For Adsense Payment / How To Get Skillshare Premium Account For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.