Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Near Success Syndrome: BBNaija 2019 Lessons - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Near Success Syndrome: BBNaija 2019 Lessons (19403 Views)

Bbnaija 2019: Abuja Audition, Crowd Storms Venue (photos, Video) / Bbnaija 2019: Crowds Storm Enugu Audition Ground As Early As 6am (Photos) / Why BBNaija 2019 Is Holding In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Near Success Syndrome: BBNaija 2019 Lessons by Goodguy44: 2:03pm On Oct 07, 2019
BBNaija has come and gone!!
Let's talk about our future! I need a job now..

I'm a 2'1 graduate of science. I'm equipped with strong interpersonal and managerial skills. My experiences in sales and production industries make me a fit in any organization. Pm me for more juicy details about me. I'm available for you in your organization Sir! Pm me for Job placement.. Thanks
Re: Near Success Syndrome: BBNaija 2019 Lessons by RexTramadol1: 2:04pm On Oct 07, 2019
Truth is Mercy won cos of her non participation in frequent eviction like Mike and the rest

If she had been up for eviction the week that preceded the finale

Her votes can't plummet that way, her people were able to save up and do the job
Re: Near Success Syndrome: BBNaija 2019 Lessons by Altrarecords(m): 2:18pm On Oct 07, 2019
Houstency:
What's the metrics used to conclude Tacha would have won it? In week 2 when both Tacha and Mercy were nominated for eviction, Mercy scored the highest percentage of the votes with 29.26% while Tacha got 28.77% , followed by Sir Dee's 21.7%.

True

Mercy even beat Tacha a second time but the votes weren't shown. How did I know? Because after that vote that was hidden. Bet9ja gave mercy lowest odds. Meaning mercy won the overall poll again for a second time.

This myth that Tacha would have won is crap. Mercy was always number 1 from day 1

2 Likes

Re: Near Success Syndrome: BBNaija 2019 Lessons by obajoey(m): 3:14pm On Oct 07, 2019
Life drama
Re: Near Success Syndrome: BBNaija 2019 Lessons by joseph1832(m): 4:05pm On Oct 07, 2019
Sometimes I wonder why we get to read this narrow minded stuff on front page.

Anybody who knows how Nigeria works simple know, Mercy won because she has a lot of money bags solidly behind her. It wasn't as if she was given a task to perform, she won base in votes cast with money.

This goes to show BBNAIJA reflects what really happens in Nigeria, which is what you know doesn't make you, but who you know.
Re: Near Success Syndrome: BBNaija 2019 Lessons by Christmasdon(m): 5:08pm On Oct 07, 2019
Tacha's case xactly what happened to the devil and his demonic agents, Pride. Cindy's case knows that gal as a wit.c.ch.
Re: Near Success Syndrome: BBNaija 2019 Lessons by Hugo55(m): 6:04pm On Oct 07, 2019
On a second thought, it could actually be that Mercy had earn the right to win the Money. its beyond what we see physically. She may have earn the right to be the winner irrespective of what transpire between her and Tacha.
Re: Near Success Syndrome: BBNaija 2019 Lessons by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:52pm On Oct 07, 2019
A bag of rice is now #27,000.00 ! Buhari is a failure in all ramifications.
Re: Near Success Syndrome: BBNaija 2019 Lessons by starstaz(m): 9:04am On Aug 05, 2020
Follow thru up your beautiful piece of writing. Too good story, I can tell when I see one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2019: The Immorality Show Nigerian Youths Love / Mara And Clara (Phillipino Soap Opera) / Bbnaija 2018: Miracle Wins Head Of House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.