Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

M.I 'No Snakes' Memes That Rocked Twitter (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / M.I 'No Snakes' Memes That Rocked Twitter (Photo) (53455 Views)

Six Scandals That Rocked Nigerian Entertainment Industry In 2020 / Fan Proposes To Kate Henshaw On Twitter (photo) / Don Jazzy’s Agbada To 'The Bling Lagosians' Trends On Twitter (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: M.I 'No Snakes' Memes That Rocked Twitter (Photo) by pweshboi(m): 4:24pm On Oct 07, 2019
Undoubtedly M. I is better than Vector, though vector has the capacity to take over from 'chairman' but he's way over his head thinking he's in the same league with Jude Abaga. Dude revamped the Rap game in Nigeria mehn. WTF was Vector then?

4 Likes

Re: M.I 'No Snakes' Memes That Rocked Twitter (Photo) by Hamzaay(m): 4:25pm On Oct 07, 2019
[img][/img] No Snakes
Re: M.I 'No Snakes' Memes That Rocked Twitter (Photo) by Diesel1(m): 4:25pm On Oct 07, 2019
Who Is Vector? he should use hypo on his teeth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: M.I 'No Snakes' Memes That Rocked Twitter (Photo) by abumeinben(m): 4:25pm On Oct 07, 2019
Me nor even understand

1 Like

Re: M.I 'No Snakes' Memes That Rocked Twitter (Photo) by drealzum(m): 4:26pm On Oct 07, 2019
Vector is king of word play.
I'm waiting to hear his #Thepastorsson.
I hope it will have lot of fire and Power like MI viper if not he should just leave his music and go manage his father estate.

7 Likes

Re: M.I 'No Snakes' Memes That Rocked Twitter (Photo) by classicalbenson(m): 4:26pm On Oct 07, 2019
n
Re: M.I 'No Snakes' Memes That Rocked Twitter (Photo) by andersyn: 4:26pm On Oct 07, 2019
H
Re: M.I 'No Snakes' Memes That Rocked Twitter (Photo) by drealzum(m): 4:28pm On Oct 07, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

MI reduced Vector from a viper to an earthworm

From Anoti to Undisputed to BAD Belle.
He confirmed that his rap throne had never been in contest.

Vector should consider switching to running Yoruba rap jingles.
Damn!
Yoruba rap jingles?
You get bad maut!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: M.I 'No Snakes' Memes That Rocked Twitter (Photo) by explosiveskull(m): 4:28pm On Oct 07, 2019
I don't understand
Re: M.I 'No Snakes' Memes That Rocked Twitter (Photo) by Wordrep65: 4:35pm On Oct 07, 2019
What caused this beef?
Re: M.I 'No Snakes' Memes That Rocked Twitter (Photo) by BarodyNigeriaLT: 4:36pm On Oct 07, 2019
This?

Check signature

1 Like

Re: M.I 'No Snakes' Memes That Rocked Twitter (Photo) by Kenturkey048(m): 4:37pm On Oct 07, 2019
crazygod:

So by wearing 'no snakes' T-shirt, e mean say MI schooled vector?
I don't really blame u guys. Nigerians will see mediocrity and call it professional. undecided
this said dude is been keeping quiet all this while...but vector no just wan respect himself..vector is good.,but MI is better than him all ramifications....

14 Likes

Re: M.I 'No Snakes' Memes That Rocked Twitter (Photo) by Christmasdon(m): 4:38pm On Oct 07, 2019
Anoda song making waves straight from pit of hell.

1 Like

Re: M.I 'No Snakes' Memes That Rocked Twitter (Photo) by Kenturkey048(m): 4:39pm On Oct 07, 2019
Wordrep65:
What caused this beef?
vector caused it...mI no send am since,,but vector made it looked like MI was scared of him..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: M.I 'No Snakes' Memes That Rocked Twitter (Photo) by Aidejay(m): 4:40pm On Oct 07, 2019
crazygod:

So by wearing 'no snakes' T-shirt, e mean say MI schooled vector?
I don't really blame u guys. Nigerians will see mediocrity and call it professional. undecided
Context!
Haven't you heard of context
Music producer with no understanding of contextual application
Good luck with that

9 Likes

Re: M.I 'No Snakes' Memes That Rocked Twitter (Photo) by tee10: 4:40pm On Oct 07, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:
Vector made the very wrong choice.

I've been following M.I since 2008, I've always known him to be a bloody lyricist.

He came and turned rap music around in Nigeria. I started falling in love with rap music.

The only rapper I listened to came close in my opinion is his brother, Jesse Jags

Even Vector can't stand Jesse Jags.

He just killed himself, I hope he comes back alive after this

M.I is good but hey don’t forget, Mode9 is still alive

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: M.I 'No Snakes' Memes That Rocked Twitter (Photo) by crazygod(m): 4:42pm On Oct 07, 2019
Kenturkey048:
this said dude is been keeping quiet all this while...but vector no just wan respect himself..vector is good.,but MI is better than him all ramifications....
Taaaa. When it comes to lyrics, there are way better underground rappers than these two. Lyrically though, I rate vector better. MI has better machineries to promote himself. In Nigeria, when u're trending, they will say u're good. Let the two of them rap battle on live TV then u will understand better

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: M.I 'No Snakes' Memes That Rocked Twitter (Photo) by ade002: 4:43pm On Oct 07, 2019
AmazingELixir:
grin grin grin

Don't mind MI he is just a short black boy

From J TOWN

2 Likes

Re: M.I 'No Snakes' Memes That Rocked Twitter (Photo) by Kapilta(m): 4:43pm On Oct 07, 2019
M.I should just go and sit down jare. Both of them are good. They are at par. M.I is just better commercially and business wise. Gunning for someone elses job, you expect him to just look abi? Vector even killed the short man in his last release.

He already said, even if he cut his legs you still wouldn't reach the point (where his head is)
so mr no snakes should go sidon.

9 Likes

Re: M.I 'No Snakes' Memes That Rocked Twitter (Photo) by Americanboy35: 4:43pm On Oct 07, 2019
MI said lanre is not even among the top 5 rappers in yorubaland, Waaow, he really schooled the guy cheesy

1 Like

Re: M.I 'No Snakes' Memes That Rocked Twitter (Photo) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 4:44pm On Oct 07, 2019
tee10:

Mode 9 is hardcore! His rap style doesn't flow well to enjoyable level for most people. Only those who love hardcore would like Mode9

If you're looking for the most bankable rap style, it's M.I

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: M.I 'No Snakes' Memes That Rocked Twitter (Photo) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 4:44pm On Oct 07, 2019
all the nonsense MI yarn can't forced me to trade Vector's vibe for nothing

vector regardless of the unnecessary no snakes crabs still have a place in my Rap kingdom

No Snakes

everybody na king for him lane, likewise Vector

4 Likes

Re: M.I 'No Snakes' Memes That Rocked Twitter (Photo) by Kapilta(m): 4:46pm On Oct 07, 2019
crazygod:

Taaaa. When it comes to lyrics, there are way better underground rappers than these two. Lyrically though, I rate vector better. MI has better machineries to promote himself. In Nigeria, when u're trending, they will say u're good. Let the two of them rap battle on live TV then u will understand better
v.e.c will embarass m.i in freestyles. He's the king of freestyle.

4 Likes

Re: M.I 'No Snakes' Memes That Rocked Twitter (Photo) by MNDY(m): 4:46pm On Oct 07, 2019
M.I is a lyrical beast with top-notch creativity.
In other words, "No Snakes" allowed to perform at BBN finale.

He dropped The Viper diss track on World Teachers' Day and in that light he said it is meant to "school" Vector and not diss him.

He refers to Vector as his son: It's time to live up to your potential, you called me a short man at the Headies but I am happy my son is tall and I can't be petty cuz the crown is too heavy on my Head.

VECTOR, you ain't even top 5 in Yorubaland: Mode, Falz, Ycee, Reminisce, omo See The Queue (CDQ)

11 Likes

Re: M.I 'No Snakes' Memes That Rocked Twitter (Photo) by Kapilta(m): 4:47pm On Oct 07, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:

Mode 9 is hardcore! His rap style doesn't flow well to enjoyable level for most people. Only those who love hardcore would like Mode9

If you're looking for the most bankable rap style, it's M.I
he's good commercialy and business wise.

2 Likes

Re: M.I 'No Snakes' Memes That Rocked Twitter (Photo) by crazygod(m): 4:48pm On Oct 07, 2019
Aidejay:

Context!
Haven't you heard of context
Music producer with no understanding of contextual application
Good luck with that
So if I wear 'no aidejay' inscription on my T-shirt mean say I don school u? Exactly what I mean by mediocrity.
Re: M.I 'No Snakes' Memes That Rocked Twitter (Photo) by ade002: 4:48pm On Oct 07, 2019
tee10:

MI VS MODE9
I will take MI any day he has his own style. Mode 9 sound too American.. to generic..

7 Likes

Re: M.I 'No Snakes' Memes That Rocked Twitter (Photo) by Kapilta(m): 4:49pm On Oct 07, 2019
MNDY:
M.I is a lyrical beast with top-notch creativity.
In other words, "No Snakes" allowed to perform at BBN finale.

He dropped The Viper diss track on World Teachers' Day and in that light he said it is meant to "school" Vector and not diss him.

He refers to Vector as his son: It's time to live up to your potential, you called me a short man at the Headies but I am happy my son is tall and I can't be petty cuz the crown is too heavy on my Head.
@bolded still doesn't mean that if vector cut off his leg, m.i would still reach the point where his(vector) head is.

1 Like

Re: M.I 'No Snakes' Memes That Rocked Twitter (Photo) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 07, 2019
Nigerians are just hypocrites

Re: M.I 'No Snakes' Memes That Rocked Twitter (Photo) by Kenturkey048(m): 4:50pm On Oct 07, 2019
WarriIntellect:
When it comes to Lyrical Prowess,M I abaga is a far better Rapper than Vector ..
M I would drop lines like "You had a jealous heart since you were a child,that's why every body that comes across you is used and defiled"
"You've sin against the order of heaven that is why God brought you to be reborn and forgiven"
My 2cents
I will not destroy you,instead I give you maturity...am tryna save your life lanre,thats my priority,.but you let jealousy fu*ck your legacy..........

You are not even top 5 from Yoruba land.
Mode9,Eldee,baddo,dagrin,remi,yceee and falz,Oboy CDQ

1 Like

Re: M.I 'No Snakes' Memes That Rocked Twitter (Photo) by Kenturkey048(m): 4:52pm On Oct 07, 2019
crazygod:

I don her you sir...bye bye...
Re: M.I 'No Snakes' Memes That Rocked Twitter (Photo) by crazygod(m): 4:53pm On Oct 07, 2019
webshopNG:
Nigerians are just hypocrites
They have that band wagon syndrome.
Most don't think for themselves

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' / Regina Daniels Rocks Bikini As She Poses In Swimming Pool (Photos) / Rita Dominic Stuns At Stephanie Linus' Movie Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.