Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

The True Origins Of The Universe Revealed (A Challenge To Christians & Muslims) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The True Origins Of The Universe Revealed (A Challenge To Christians & Muslims) (809 Views)

NIFROP Christians, Muslims Unite In Prayer Against Spirit Of Disunity In Nigeria / The True Origins Of God, Jesus Christ, And Lucifer / Native Priest Comes For Christians, Muslims After Using Goat For Sacrifice. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The True Origins Of The Universe Revealed (A Challenge To Christians & Muslims) by TheArranger(m): 2:22pm On Oct 07, 2019
Well, here is something fun to puzzle on:

In the beginning, there was only Kun-Barr (The Good One) & Jin-Horr (The Evil One). Both were equal, yet opposite. For untold ages, since Time was non-existent, these two battled each other for supremacy. However, having equal majesty, the best they could ever do was fight to a standstill. In the final battle, the two rematched for ultimate supremacy. In this rematch, the two only ended up destroying each other in an astounding, yet appalling, tremendously immense blast of power. In the aftermath, the two had ultimately annihilated each other. But in that aftermath, there was a creation. A universe had begun expanding...

Pay attention cause this is the interesting part. I, TheArranger, hereby challenge ALL religious apologists, especially the ones who advocate for Intelligent Design, and even those who believe the Big Bang and evolution arose from a supernatural deity. Prove that this tale above is not the true origin of the universe.
Re: The True Origins Of The Universe Revealed (A Challenge To Christians & Muslims) by TheArranger(m): 2:40pm On Oct 07, 2019
Everybody is invited

LordReed, XxSabrinaxX, Budaatum, Tintingz, Shadeyinka, Martinez39, Michellekabod / Michellekabod2, Vic2Ree, OtemAtum, 1Sharon, MuttleyLaff, EmperorHarry, NnennaG6, Johnydon22, Hopefullandlord, CAPSLOCKED, Jesusjnr, JujuSugar, Hahn, MJBOLT, JeromeBlack etc
Re: The True Origins Of The Universe Revealed (A Challenge To Christians & Muslims) by LordReed(m): 6:23pm On Oct 07, 2019
Kun-Barr was black and Jin-Horr was white. Kun-Barr was the ultimate warrior while Jin-Horr was a master strategist. It was the constant attack-defense-counterattack that laid the groundwork for how the universe will turn out and the speed of their moves created light.
Re: The True Origins Of The Universe Revealed (A Challenge To Christians & Muslims) by Ihedinobi3: 7:12pm On Oct 07, 2019
TheArranger:

In the beginning, there was only Kun-Barr (The Good One) & Jin-Horr (The Evil One). Both were equal, yet opposite. For untold ages, since Time was non-existent, these two battled each other for supremacy. However, having equal majesty, the best they could ever do was fight to a standstill. In the final battle, the two rematched for ultimate supremacy. In this rematch, the two only ended up destroying each other in an astounding, yet appalling, tremendously immense blast of power. In the aftermath, the two had ultimately annihilated each other. But in that aftermath, there was a creation. A universe had begun expanding...

Pay attention cause this is the interesting part. I, TheArranger, hereby challenge ALL religious apologists, especially the ones who advocate for Intelligent Design, and even those who believe the Big Bang and evolution arose from a supernatural deity. Prove that this tale above is not the true origin of the universe.
Hello.

1. Self-existence is a perfect state. It is impossible for self-existence to tolerate conflict. Therefore, the two do not self-exist. They are not God at all.

2. Self-existence is a state that can never decline. Therefore, it is impossible for that which self-exists to be annihilated. Therefore, your Kun-Barr and Jin-Horr do not self-exist and are not God.

3. In such a hypothetical conflict as you dramatically posit, why do they go from being unable to defeat each other to suddenly being able to annihilate each other? What changed? If anything did, then they did not self-exist - even if self-existence allows for conflict.

4. That the annihilation of two self-existing individuals results in the creation of the universe is the same as the notion that a nuclear blast produced a garden.

1 Like

Re: The True Origins Of The Universe Revealed (A Challenge To Christians & Muslims) by OnPointMan(m): 7:23pm On Oct 07, 2019
TheArranger:

A foolish fool spotted. I said there's no God some years back after putting marijuana in my beans, but now i know better. You'd better find your creator now that you can.
Re: The True Origins Of The Universe Revealed (A Challenge To Christians & Muslims) by sulasa07(m): 8:29pm On Oct 07, 2019
TheArranger:

Where did you also get your story book from,I hope you didn't copy from Otematum,You people just make people laugh.I tire for you o

Re: The True Origins Of The Universe Revealed (A Challenge To Christians & Muslims) by correctguy101(m): 8:37pm On Oct 07, 2019
What escapes me about this "possibility of creation" is this: Kun Barr and Jin Horr as you call them happen to be the only ones existing at that point in "history" or "your-story" in this case. And they want supremacy over what exactly?

But me likes this possibility. OtemSapien please come , make contribution.
Re: The True Origins Of The Universe Revealed (A Challenge To Christians & Muslims) by tintingz(m): 8:39pm On Oct 07, 2019
I believe in this creation story, it's the truth.
Re: The True Origins Of The Universe Revealed (A Challenge To Christians & Muslims) by tintingz(m): 8:41pm On Oct 07, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

Hello.

1. Self-existence is a perfect state. It is impossible for self-existence to tolerate conflict. Therefore, the two do not self-exist. They are not God at all.

2. Self-existence is a state that can never decline. Therefore, it is impossible for that which self-exists to be annihilated. Therefore, your Kun-Barr and Jin-Horr do not self-exist and are not God.

3. In such a hypothetical conflict as you dramatically posit, why do they go from being unable to defeat each other to suddenly being able to annihilate each other? What changed? If anything did, then they did not self-exist - even if self-existence allows for conflict.

4. That the annihilation of two self-existing individuals results in the creation of the universe is the same as the notion that a nuclear blast produced a garden.

He just fell into the trap. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The True Origins Of The Universe Revealed (A Challenge To Christians & Muslims) by correctguy101(m): 8:49pm On Oct 07, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

Hello.

The story brings a particle collider to mind. But me thinks the story's allegorical, I wonder where my country people gets all these stories. They ain't bad though.
Re: The True Origins Of The Universe Revealed (A Challenge To Christians & Muslims) by OtemAtum: 9:13pm On Oct 07, 2019
sulasa07:

Where did you also get your story book from,I hope you didn't copy from Otematum,You people just make people laugh.I tire for you o
Hmm. Maybe another god gave him his own inspiration. The gods always want to be all over the place, but thank God that God Almighty, the creator of Jehovah and Allah has been revealed already through the Book of Universal History.
Re: The True Origins Of The Universe Revealed (A Challenge To Christians & Muslims) by LordReed(m): 9:18pm On Oct 07, 2019
tintingz:

Like bush meat. LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: The True Origins Of The Universe Revealed (A Challenge To Christians & Muslims) by OtemAtum: 9:21pm On Oct 07, 2019
If Kunn Barr and Jinn Horr ever existed, then they are just same as all these little little gods such as Jehovah, Allah, Olorun, Atum, Odin, Moloch, Mazda etc who have also always fought for supremacy at one time or the other in universal history. These two must have actually been brought to life by Mirosh which is the Totality of Existence.
I'll go and find out if these two existed as contemporaries of Jehovah and Allah. Perhaps they are two of the uncountable beings who have treaded many other planets of the universes and are just getting to know about the existence of the earth, yet trying to capitalise on the nature of the hearts of humanity to establish themselves as God Almighty in their hearts.
Re: The True Origins Of The Universe Revealed (A Challenge To Christians & Muslims) by Ihedinobi3: 9:23pm On Oct 07, 2019
tintingz:

All right then, let's play a fun game.

What was the trap?
Re: The True Origins Of The Universe Revealed (A Challenge To Christians & Muslims) by tintingz(m): 9:39pm On Oct 07, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

All right then, let's play a fun game.

What was the trap?
Let's me point out 2 traps.

Trap 1. You have no evidence to counter the creation story, it's just like every other creation story under a belief system.

Trap 2. You said a self-existence doesn't tolerate conflicts, in your Bible(I know you're a Christian), we read how Yahweh and Satan are having conflicts with each other and not that Yahweh put end to the conflict, he played along with the conflict like allowing satan to continue existing and giving him pass to the world to torment people.

Now Dracarys!!!
Re: The True Origins Of The Universe Revealed (A Challenge To Christians & Muslims) by Ihedinobi3: 9:49pm On Oct 07, 2019
tintingz:
Let's me point out 2 traps.

Trap 1. You have no evidence to counter the creation story, it's just like every other creation story under a belief system.

Trap 2. You said a self-existence God doesn't tolerate conflicts, in your Bible(I know you're a Christian), we read how Yahweh and Satan are having conflicts with each other and not that Yahweh put end to the conflict, he played along with the conflict like allowing satan to continue existing and giving him pass to the world to torment people.

Now Dracarys!!!
Okay then.

Regarding your Trap 1, I just demonstrated that I can fault a creation story if it does not make sense. The creation story that your brother-in-arms put forward here is worse than a fairy tale. It has nearly no thought put into it. So, it is easy to take apart. It is an improbable creation story.

By the same token, if anything is wrong with the biblical creation story, you should have no problem showing its flaws. But, can you in fact do so? Lots of you have tried, but I have never seen any success on your part.

Regarding your Trap 2, as I have said about you more than once, you are terrible at understanding things that you read - when you actually read them at all. I said that self-existence does not tolerate conflict, so it is impossible for two or more self-existent "beings" to be in conflict. Satan is not self-existent. He is a creature. The Trinity is the self-existent one and there is no conflict in Him. So, yours is a comparison of apples and oranges.
Re: The True Origins Of The Universe Revealed (A Challenge To Christians & Muslims) by tintingz(m): 10:16pm On Oct 07, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

Okay then.

Regarding your Trap 1, I just demonstrated that I can fault a creation story if it does not make sense. The creation story that your brother-in-arms put forward here is worse than a fairy tale. It has nearly no thought put into it. So, it is easy to take apart. It is an improbable creation story.

By the same token, if anything is wrong with the biblical creation story, you should have no problem showing its flaws. But, can you in fact do so? Lots of you have tried, but I have never seen any success on your part.
One thing you don't understand is, in a belief system anything is possible, even a spoon can be a creator. You can't possibly counter it with just your imaginations.

Now to the Bible creation story, it has been debunked, so many flaws in it, it's a fukked up story, example is human creation from silica (sand, dust, clay) but this thread is not about it.

Regarding your Trap 2, as I have said about you more than once, you are terrible at understanding things that you read - when you actually read them at all. I said that self-existence does not tolerate conflict, so it is impossible for two or more self-existent "beings" to be in conflict. Satan is not self-existent. He is a creature. God is the self-existent one and there is no conflict in Him. So, yours is a comparison of apples and oranges.

Mr Man, Yahweh being the only self-existence still tolerate conflicts. I don't see the difference.

On what ground do you think a multiple self-existence beings cannot conflicts each other?

You mean two beings in power cannot conflicts each other?
Re: The True Origins Of The Universe Revealed (A Challenge To Christians & Muslims) by Ihedinobi3: 10:37pm On Oct 07, 2019
tintingz:
One thing you don't understand is, in a belief system anything is possible, even a spoon can be a creator. You can't possibly counter it with just your imaginations.

Now to the Bible creation story, it has been debunked, so many flaws in it, it's a fukked up story, example is human creation from silica (sand, dust, clay) but this thread is not about it.

Mr Man, Yahweh being the only self-existence he still tolerate conflicts.

On what ground do you think a multiple self-existence beings cannot conflicts each other?

You mean to beings in power cannot conflicts each other?
Tintingz, to be blunt, you're the dumbest atheist that I remember ever discussing with anywhere. I can think of at least one other person that I would have said ties with you in this, but that one was smart enough to stop when, hopefully, he saw that he was embarrassing himself. You, on the other hand, are somehow incapable of seeing just how handicapped you are. There are atheists who know the intellectual poverty of atheism, but who can still make sophisticated arguments that can challenge some seasoned apologists. There once was at least one on this website. In fact, some of you start out pretty smart, but very few of you retain the smartness going forward. You run out of good challenges and questions in a very short time. But some of you leave us wondering who told you to get into apologetics. You're so bad at it that it is to avoid seeming insulting to you that we simply don't engage you. You do all the work for us.

How can anyone make the above statements with a straight face? It's mind-boggling! In a belief system, anything is possible? Says who? You? Because the Flying Spaghetti Monster died and made you God? The Bible creation story has been debunked? By who? You? Or your imaginary minions?

As for your question about self-existence, that is why you should be careful of the things you challenge. Every word has a meaning. When you create a scenario, you must appreciate what you are implying with it.

Self-existence is the ability of a thing to be its own existence. That is, it does not owe its existence to anything other than itself. That means that it exists by its own will. Such a thing must then be in a state where it needs nothing and lacks absolutely nothing. As such, it would have nothing to be in conflict over. This actually is why there cannot be more than one God. If there are multiple Persons Who are self-existent, they will perforce be in perfect harmony with each other, because they would lack for nothing and therefore be incapable of conflicting with each other over anything.

Self-existence has vast import. Once you ascribe self-existence to any given thing, you have conferred it with qualities and abilities that you must properly understand in order to do so.

As for tolerating conflict, the Trinity allows Satan to do as he does because his activities play into the Trinity's Plan for Creation. Satan serves as the means of demonstrating the Character and Power of God to His Creation. There is no true contest of power between Satan and the Trinity. It wouldn't cost the Lord anything at all to wipe Satan out of existence. He lets him operate within set confines for His Own Purposes.
Re: The True Origins Of The Universe Revealed (A Challenge To Christians & Muslims) by tintingz(m): 10:52pm On Oct 07, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

Tintingz, to be blunt, you're the dumbest atheist that I remember ever discussing with anywhere. I can think of at least one other person that I would have said ties with you in this, but that one was smart enough to stop when he saw that he was embarrassing himself. You, on the other hand, are somehow incapable of seeing just how handicapped you are. There are atheists who know the intellectual poverty of atheism, but who can still make sophisticated arguments that can challenge a seasoned apologist. There once was at least one on this website. In fact, some of you start out pretty smart, but very few of you retain the smartness going forward. You run out of good challenges and questions in a very short time. But some of you leave us wondering who told you to get into apologetics. You're so bad at it that it is to avoid seeming insulting to you that we simply don't engage you. You do all the work for us.
This part alone is ad hominem. cheesy

How can anyone make the above statements with a straight face? It's mind-boggling! In a belief system, anything is possible? Says who? You? Because the Flying Spaghetti Monster died and made you God? The Bible creation story has been debunked? By who? You? Or your imaginary minions?

Define a belief?

I just gave an example of a fukked up claim from the Bible.

As for your question about self-existence, that is why you should be careful of the things you challenge. Every word has a meaning. When you create a scenario, you must appreciate what you are implying with it.

Self-existence is the ability of a thing to be its own existence. That is, it does not owe its existence to anything other than itself. That means that it exists by its own will. Such a thing must then be in a state where it needs nothing and lacks absolutely nothing. As such, it would have nothing to be in conflict over. This actually is why there cannot be more than one God. If there are multiple Persons Who are self-existent, they will perforce be in perfect harmony with each other, because they would lack for nothing and therefore be incapable of conflicting with each other over anything.

Self-existence has vast import. Once you ascribe self-existence to any given thing, you have conferred it with qualities and abilities that you must properly understand in order to do so.

As for tolerating conflict, the Trinity allows Satan to do as he does because his activities play into the Trinity's Plan for Creation. Satan serves as the means of demonstrating the Character and Power of God to His Creation. There is no true contest of power between Satan and the Trinity. It wouldn't cost the Lord anything at all to wipe Satan out of existence. He lets him operate within set confines for His Own Purposes.

- So anything self-existing must be perfect?

- I still haven't seen how multiple self-existing beings cannot conflicts for power and dominate or because of differences in nature? Remember the story talked about a good and a bad entities conflicting.

- So if God doesn't have conflicts with Satan why then did he hate Satan and will punish anyone that follow Satan?

In addition, you just show your God is the creator of evil.
Re: The True Origins Of The Universe Revealed (A Challenge To Christians & Muslims) by Ihedinobi3: 11:15pm On Oct 07, 2019
tintingz:
This part alone is ad hominem. cheesy

Define a belief?

I just gave an example of a fukked up claim from the Bible.

- So anything self-existing must be perfect?

- I still haven't seen how multiple self-existing beings cannot conflicts for power and dominate or because of differences in nature? Remember the story talked about a good and a bad entities conflicting.

- So if God doesn't have conflicts with Satan why then did he hate Satan and will punish anyone that follow Satan?

In addition, you just show your God is the creator of evil.
You, like some other atheists I know, don't know what an ad hominem is. An ad hominem occurs when someone attacks the person of his opposite in debate as if doing so proves the person wrong. For example, if I were to say that your mother is a dog, therefore your arguments are worth nothing, that would be ad hominem since your mother's nature has nothing to do with your argument. But when I indicate, for example, that I cannot believe that you saw the accused in a criminal case steal someone else's wallet because you're blind, that's not ad hominem.

Likewise, when I tell you that you are dumb because your arguments are consistently ridiculous and you need to get better at paying attention to the things you are arguing against and to the things that you yourself say, that is not ad hominem, since the quality of your arguments is in question.

As for a belief, why on earth should I do that? Are you three years old?

As for the example you speak of, I'm afraid I didn't see anything of the kind in your post or elsewhere.

As for your first question about self-existence, you are one person I will never repeat myself again with on this platform.

As for the issue of self-existent persons conflicting, when you actually ask a specific question that demonstrates that you read my arguments, I will answer you.

As for God's conflict with Satan, that is a very involved matter, but I already gave you the short answer to the question. Go and read it and ask a better question. I'm not about to waste my time and energy teaching you the whole Bible when you can't read a few lines and ask something more intelligent than "what did you say?"

As for the Trinity being the creator of evil, how did you figure that from what I said?
Re: The True Origins Of The Universe Revealed (A Challenge To Christians & Muslims) by tintingz(m): 1:29am On Oct 08, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

You, like some other atheists I know, don't know what an ad hominem is. An ad hominem occurs when someone attacks the person of his opposite in debate as if doing so proves the person wrong. For example, if I were to say that your mother is a dog, therefore your arguments are worth nothing, that would be ad hominem since your mother's nature has nothing to do with your argument. But when I indicate, for example, that I cannot believe that you saw the accused in a criminal case steal someone else's wallet because you're blind, that's not ad hominem.

Likewise, when I tell you that you are dumb because your arguments are consistently ridiculous and you need to get better at paying attention to the things you are arguing against and to the things that you yourself say, that is not ad hominem, since the quality of your arguments is in question.
Dude, you wrote a whole paragraph just to attack me, that's some ad hominem shii. cheesy

As for a belief, why on earth should I do that? Are you three years old?
I said in a belief system anything is possible, you said it's not, now...

Please define belief?

As for the example you speak of, I'm afraid I didn't see anything of the kind in your post or elsewhere.

A human created from silica material(sand, dust clay) is flawed.

As for your first question about self-existence, you are one person I will never repeat myself again with on this platform.
cheesy cheesy

As for the issue of self-existent persons conflicting, when you actually ask a specific question that demonstrates that you read my arguments, I will answer you.

Oga, self-existing beings can fight each other just like every other powerful beings for their own selfish reasons. The idea that they can't conflicts is from your imagination.

The story said good and bad entities conflicted each other, you haven't giving any logical reasons why these two opposite entities cannot conflict.

As for God's conflict with Satan, that is a very involved matter, but I already gave you the short answer to the question. Go and read it and ask a better question. I'm not about to waste my time and energy teaching you the whole Bible when you can't read a few lines and ask something more intelligent than "what did you say?"
God had conflict with Satan because they didn't agree with each other, yes?

As for the Trinity being the creator of evil, how did you figure that from what I said?

This is from your own words below,

Doesn't this show your God is the creator and cause of evil?

1 Like

Re: The True Origins Of The Universe Revealed (A Challenge To Christians & Muslims) by Ihedinobi3: 6:55am On Oct 08, 2019
tintingz:
Dude, you wrote a whole paragraph just to attack me, that's some ad hominem shii. cheesy

I said in a belief system anything is possible, you said it's not, now...

Please define belief?

A human created from silica material(sand, dust clay) is flawed.

cheesy cheesy

Oga, self-existing beings can fight each other just like every other powerful beings for their own selfish reasons. The idea that they can't conflicts is from your imagination.

The story said good and bad entities conflicted each other, you haven't giving any logical reasons why these two opposite entities cannot conflict.

God had conflict with Satan because they didn't agree with each other, yes?

This is from your own words below,

Doesn't this show your God is the creator and cause of evil?
In other words, you are not mentally qualified to have this conversation.

Alright then, I will not trouble you any further.
Re: The True Origins Of The Universe Revealed (A Challenge To Christians & Muslims) by Horiolah(m): 2:02pm On Oct 08, 2019
Baba ti japa.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are You Religious Or Godly? / Why Do So Many 'Born-Again, Spirit-Filled' Women Show Off Cleavage In Church? / You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.