Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,635 members, 7,827,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Tacha Didn't Remove Davido's Tattoo From Her Chest It Was Edited By Photographer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Didn't Remove Davido's Tattoo From Her Chest It Was Edited By Photographer (54647 Views)

Governor Diri Didn't Remove Nengi As Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child - BBC Pidgin / Tacha Finally Removes Davido Tattoo From Her Body. PHOTOS / Bizzyaski To Help Tacha Remove Davido's Tattoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tacha Didn't Remove Davido's Tattoo From Her Chest It Was Edited By Photographer by NaijaCelebrity: 2:26pm On Oct 07, 2019
Tacha didn't remove davido's tattoo from her chest it was editted by the photographer.

See photos from her shoot.

Source: https://gidifeed.com/tacha-didnt-remove-davidos-tattoo-from-her-chest/

5 Likes

Re: Tacha Didn't Remove Davido's Tattoo From Her Chest It Was Edited By Photographer by paiz: 2:28pm On Oct 07, 2019
kiss

1 Like

Re: Tacha Didn't Remove Davido's Tattoo From Her Chest It Was Edited By Photographer by kidap: 2:29pm On Oct 07, 2019
She didn't ooo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tacha Didn't Remove Davido's Tattoo From Her Chest It Was Edited By Photographer by Mutemenot(m): 2:32pm On Oct 07, 2019
Davido"s head is in trouble .

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Didn't Remove Davido's Tattoo From Her Chest It Was Edited By Photographer by DWJOBScom(m): 2:34pm On Oct 07, 2019
Well I knew it was just a blogger ploy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Didn't Remove Davido's Tattoo From Her Chest It Was Edited By Photographer by Educharles(m): 2:37pm On Oct 07, 2019
cool
Re: Tacha Didn't Remove Davido's Tattoo From Her Chest It Was Edited By Photographer by Geminita1(f): 2:41pm On Oct 07, 2019
Lol of all the places to do a tattoo, and not even a sexy one, olodo

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Didn't Remove Davido's Tattoo From Her Chest It Was Edited By Photographer by DonBenny77(m): 2:48pm On Oct 07, 2019
The poor girl is looking for ways to trend.
E be like Mr. P wife don signal the man say if I hear say you give that girl one dime, i will raise hell.

Like play like play e turn players, home don wreck.....

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tacha Didn't Remove Davido's Tattoo From Her Chest It Was Edited By Photographer by Administration1: 5:03pm On Oct 07, 2019
How can she remove it when she hasn't collected her share yet

1 Like

Re: Tacha Didn't Remove Davido's Tattoo From Her Chest It Was Edited By Photographer by PureGoldh(m): 5:33pm On Oct 07, 2019
Noted....the position wey she drew that stuff is something else oooh.

Nice one... It's good to be a die-hard fan sha.

Meanwhile... If you need Original Natural Honey.. Call or whatsapp me on 0 8 1016 66 771

1 Like

Re: Tacha Didn't Remove Davido's Tattoo From Her Chest It Was Edited By Photographer by Lilshorecords(m): 5:34pm On Oct 07, 2019
Thought as much
Re: Tacha Didn't Remove Davido's Tattoo From Her Chest It Was Edited By Photographer by MGeey(f): 5:34pm On Oct 07, 2019
Who cares

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tacha Didn't Remove Davido's Tattoo From Her Chest It Was Edited By Photographer by FuckDaMods: 5:34pm On Oct 07, 2019
Like say e easy to remove tattoo just like that..
Dumb Nigerians

19 Likes

Re: Tacha Didn't Remove Davido's Tattoo From Her Chest It Was Edited By Photographer by Abdul9025(m): 5:34pm On Oct 07, 2019
grin grin ..you guys should leave us alone naa...bbnaija don finish we are tired of mercy this mercy that, tacha this tacha that.. Blah blah blah... Match

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tacha Didn't Remove Davido's Tattoo From Her Chest It Was Edited By Photographer by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 07, 2019
i said it in my former post. so many low IQ bloggers in nigeria. a mod even pushed a story on the reason why she removed it. such a gullible nation

30 Likes

Re: Tacha Didn't Remove Davido's Tattoo From Her Chest It Was Edited By Photographer by anambraamaka: 5:34pm On Oct 07, 2019
Seen
Re: Tacha Didn't Remove Davido's Tattoo From Her Chest It Was Edited By Photographer by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 07, 2019
These bloggers have serious problem Oo, what's our business with tacha's breast?? The frontpage is just full of rubbish these days, I don't even understand why they keep pushing this thing to front page, she removed the tattoo, like what are we supposed to learn from it? They keep forcing us to read news about her even when there's nothing to learn from her lifestyle,70% of the news on front page today was about tacha's breast angry wetin sef undecided

11 Likes

Mutemenot:
Davido"s head is in trouble .
No trouble cos the head dey for soft spot.
Re: Tacha Didn't Remove Davido's Tattoo From Her Chest It Was Edited By Photographer by nwanyionitsha: 5:35pm On Oct 07, 2019
NaijaCelebrity:
Tacha didn't remove davido's tattoo from her chest it was editted by the photographer.

I thought as much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tacha Didn't Remove Davido's Tattoo From Her Chest It Was Edited By Photographer by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 07, 2019
DonBenny77:
The poor girl is looking for ways to trend.
E be like Mr. P wife don signal the man say if I hear say you give that girl one dime, i will raise hell

That upcoming artiste has no 60m to give someone like that.

4 Likes

Re: Tacha Didn't Remove Davido's Tattoo From Her Chest It Was Edited By Photographer by oluwamaich(m): 5:35pm On Oct 07, 2019
Who that one come EPP now
Re: Tacha Didn't Remove Davido's Tattoo From Her Chest It Was Edited By Photographer by Badonasty(m): 5:35pm On Oct 07, 2019
NaijaCelebrity:

I can't even imagine banging this babe and seeing Davido on chest...real turn off
Re: Tacha Didn't Remove Davido's Tattoo From Her Chest It Was Edited By Photographer by Wordrep65: 5:37pm On Oct 07, 2019
What is her real complexion? Is she dark or fair coz I don't understand anymore
Re: Tacha Didn't Remove Davido's Tattoo From Her Chest It Was Edited By Photographer by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 07, 2019
She really tried. Heard getting a tattoo is painful. Can't deal
Re: Tacha Didn't Remove Davido's Tattoo From Her Chest It Was Edited By Photographer by Explosives: 5:37pm On Oct 07, 2019
This boobs are tired
Re: Tacha Didn't Remove Davido's Tattoo From Her Chest It Was Edited By Photographer by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 07, 2019
Tacha don cast us o. #IfYouKnowYouKnow
Re: Tacha Didn't Remove Davido's Tattoo From Her Chest It Was Edited By Photographer by 9jayes: 5:38pm On Oct 07, 2019
quinSonie:
ok

Not just ok
Re: Tacha Didn't Remove Davido's Tattoo From Her Chest It Was Edited By Photographer by Lincoln275(m): 5:38pm On Oct 07, 2019
I wonder , that was so fast nah
Re: Tacha Didn't Remove Davido's Tattoo From Her Chest It Was Edited By Photographer by FarahAideed: 5:40pm On Oct 07, 2019
Only a shallow fool will believe you can take out a tattoo out over night , it's takes many sessions to take out a tattoo
Re: Tacha Didn't Remove Davido's Tattoo From Her Chest It Was Edited By Photographer by Dagger111(m): 5:40pm On Oct 07, 2019
This one no ready for marriage in 10yrs time. I cant imagine my gf doing this, so if i want to suck her boobs or bang her, i will nw be seeing davido's head on her chest. Radarapa, me dat i love breast like say na real peak milk dey commot for there. I go even go to an extent of bringing out Ada's boobs while slping and start sucking. Kai! Ada breast don suffer for my hand and mouth. Na to break up with Ada if she tries this shit. Eewo loshi. Breast team abeg lets queue here for photograph. grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Blast Paul Of Psquare Over Picture & Comment He Posted On Instagram / Cossy Orjiakor: I Need A Guy For 'Chop & Clean Mouth' Sex / The Moment Davido And His Lawyer Arrived Home From Panti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.