Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Make Money With Your Mobile Phone - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money With Your Mobile Phone (200 Views)

How To Check Union Bank Account Number On Your Mobile Phone / All Banks Ussd Codes For Money Transfers From Mobile Phone In Nigeria / I Will Show You How To Make Atleast 50k Weekly With Your Mobile Phone Or Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money With Your Mobile Phone by shawlar100(m): 2:45pm On Oct 07, 2019
Here we learn how to design with your Android phone
� Graphics design,3D design Logo
�2D animation video
� Business Card
� Word presentation

*Why learn This*
Day in day out new platforms come up in need of logo design s, or one graphics or the other
But many people are limited because they don't have system
*Now here is an opportunity to empower your self with some wonderful skills which you can do with just your mobile phones*
You can change up to 2k for a logo design and U can even teach others like i am doing now
To do a video animation for someone cost 2k to 5k
And U will learn how to do it with your phone's
*Join the race today and stop complaining of being cashless*!!!!! You will learn all this for 5k
☑☑��
https:///LZ3PiVrLdLC5yEgCyeseb3
Re: Make Money With Your Mobile Phone by shawlar100(m): 2:47pm On Oct 07, 2019
But promo is on now..... We can do it for early birds at the rate of 3000 naira!!!! We have just 10 spots left!!! Hurray

(1) (Reply)

How #300 Changed My Life In A Week / Empty Alcholic And Non Alcholic Bottles And Its Crate Of Sale / Rome Wasn’t Built In A Day – Innoson Reacts To Criticism Of Its Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.