Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

List Of Things That Happened At Big Brother Season Finale - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / List Of Things That Happened At Big Brother Season Finale (383 Views)

Alleged Theft: Actress Lizzy Anjorin Narrates What Really Happened At Eko Market / Girl Removes Bra Dance Naked At Big Brother Audition / Seyi Shay: My Bigger Butt Was One Of The Good Things That Happened To Me In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

List Of Things That Happened At Big Brother Season Finale by Daleeg112tobs: 2:59pm On Oct 07, 2019
Source(NAIJAPALABA.COM)Here are some of the major things that happened during the live show that you all should know. . Here are some of the major things that happened during the live show that you all should know. [Instagram/BigBroNaija] After ninety-nine exciting days of Nigeria’s biggest and most popular reality TV show, it was time to draw the curtains as the finale was held in grand style on Sunday, October 6, 2019.

Read more at: https://naijapalaba.com/entertainment/list-of-things-that-happened-at-big-brother-season-finale/

Re: List Of Things That Happened At Big Brother Season Finale by paiz: 3:00pm On Oct 07, 2019
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid I Eat Only Nigerian Food Anywhere I Am In The World / Nigerian Upcoming Artiste Go On Diaper To Catch People Attention. VIDEO / Donald Trump Jr Shares His Thought On Kanye West’s New Album Jesus Is King

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.