Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,641 members, 7,823,820 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

BBNAIJA:- What I Will Do With My N60M Prize – Mercy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNAIJA:- What I Will Do With My N60M Prize – Mercy (1082 Views)

Hushpuppi Rents A Penthouse In Dubai For N60m Yearly! / Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend / Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BBNAIJA:- What I Will Do With My N60M Prize – Mercy by Jyzones(m): 3:15pm On Oct 07, 2019
After mercy won the bbnaija 2019 she revealed what she'll use her money to do

Check it out

https://presloaded.com.ng/2019/10/bbnaija-what-i-will-do-with-my-n60/
Re: BBNAIJA:- What I Will Do With My N60M Prize – Mercy by Chapelbeatz(m): 3:19pm On Oct 07, 2019
Ayaf checked it out.
Re: BBNAIJA:- What I Will Do With My N60M Prize – Mercy by Gideoniteprime4: 4:16pm On Oct 07, 2019
haha
no one human being actually cares
we all know how this will end
1st you buy iphone x max
2nd you party like never before
3rd you buy a pretty expensive car
4th you crash it an say `` i was never actually ready for a car``
5th you slowly fade out of the public eye as soon as another season of BBN is released
6th you know become like your predecessors (you are no longer in the minds of people)

(1) (Reply)

Veteran Actress, Kate Henshaw, Shares Her Experience Wit Lastma Officials Beggin / Mayorkun Remixes Rema’s Song “bad Commando” In The Most Hilarious Way (video) / “I Love The Queen, She Never Fails To Hold Me Down” – Ice Prince Gushes Over Rit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.