Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,304 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Free To Air Or Gotv, Which Should I Buy, Please Advice - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Free To Air Or Gotv, Which Should I Buy, Please Advice (894 Views)

HELP: Startimes OR Gotv? / Current Startimes Vs Gotv Which Would You Recommend? / Does Ebony Tv Show On Star Times Or Gotv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free To Air Or Gotv, Which Should I Buy, Please Advice by Dewze(m): 3:21pm On Oct 07, 2019
What are the channels on Free to air (FTA) in Nigeria would you say are worth buying the decoder for? Do they have enough documentary and movie channels? How about reliability, I heard some of the channels disappear from time to time. Please help, I need to decide between the FTA and gotv. Thanks.
Re: Free To Air Or Gotv, Which Should I Buy, Please Advice by Carmit(m): 3:37pm On Oct 07, 2019
Gotv na BIG SCAM!

alaye buy free to air
Re: Free To Air Or Gotv, Which Should I Buy, Please Advice by Dewze(m): 3:47pm On Oct 07, 2019
Carmit:
Gotv na BIG SCAM!

alaye buy free to air

Do you use free to air sir?
Re: Free To Air Or Gotv, Which Should I Buy, Please Advice by Ladylite: 4:28pm On Oct 07, 2019
Dewze:
What are the channels on Free to air (FTA) in Nigeria would you say are worth buying the decoder for? Do they have enough documentary and movie channels? How about reliability, I heard some of the channels disappear from time to time. Please help, I need to decide between the FTA and gotv. Thanks.

I use both plus Startimes

See the best is free to air.
Re: Free To Air Or Gotv, Which Should I Buy, Please Advice by Carmit(m): 2:40pm On Oct 08, 2019
Dewze:

Do you use free to air sir?

Free to air is better... You have access to over 120 stations...you just won't get nice sports stations... But would GOTV give you that?
I don't use free to air bit I'm about to buy it and I know someone that has it... And it's ok

(1) (Reply)

Bel-air Season 2 Episode 9 Download / Has It Really Ended / Check Out The New Real Life "transformers Movie" It's A Must See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.