Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

How A UNILAG Lecturer Pestered A Married Woman For Sex - Wale Gate - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How A UNILAG Lecturer Pestered A Married Woman For Sex - Wale Gate (682 Views)

Akeem Babalola, UNILAG Lecturer, Accused Of Raping 20-year-old Undergraduate / UNILAG Lecturer Lectures An Empty Class Diligently (Photos, Video) / UNILAG Lecturer Stabs Postgraduate Student (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How A UNILAG Lecturer Pestered A Married Woman For Sex - Wale Gate by ipreach: 3:28pm On Oct 07, 2019
Following the BBC ''Sex for Grades'' documentary that was launched today, comedian Wale Gates has shared the story of how a lecturer in the University of Lagos. UNILAG, pestered a married woman who was one of his students for sex and how her husband was able to get him off her back.

In the multiple post made on his verified Twitter page, the Comedian said: "Let Unilag Authorities tell u why Dr Bolodeku was finally finally sacked. This man stood infront of a lecture room, pointed at a lady & said she gave him STI. when he was reported to the authorities after a LONG time. His ‘punishment’ was he shld always leave his office door open"

Did that stop him? Hell No!"

"He kept failing this married mother in my year, she kept repeating his course. When we graduated she obviously cldnt, he wanted 2sleep with her. She refused & told 2her husband. Her husband came 2see him, story was he even offered Bolo money & begged. But Bolo still wanted her P"

"You wld think d moment her husband got involved this yeye lecturer will back off & ve sense. But no, he had gotten so confident over d yrs that he was sure d authorities cant do anything 2him. She informed her husband again abt his new sexual advances & he raised HELL from HELL"
He continue: "Btw Bolodeoku aka Bolo wasnt alone in this, he wasnt friends with other lecturers so dy were ok sacrificing him for something dy also did. In his initial Uni disciplinary hearing, Story was Bolo stood infront of d panel & told them dy also sexually harassed students with receipts

"Everyone knows Unilag Guest House na Coldroom, Na Slaughter House for Lecturers. Probably why lecturers hated seeing Male students there. "

"Dr Bolodeoku was also the Econometrics Lecturer and Economics Maths (I think), the courses he lectured were prerequisite courses, so he had enormous power so you couldn't just "avoid" him and he was TERRIBLE lecturer (ask around) Him & the H.O.D hated each other." he concluded.

https://www.believespot.com/2019/10/sex-for-grades-comedian-wale-gates.html

Re: How A UNILAG Lecturer Pestered A Married Woman For Sex - Wale Gate by paparazzi1987(m): 3:55pm On Oct 07, 2019
lol.! remembered when a lecturer from EKSU was asking my wife for sex over a carried-over 2 unit course. I went to the man and begged him with 5K , which he accepted.

Few weeks later after everything has been resolved with my hard-earned five thousand naira. I organised a very prestigious beating for this man. He was beaten to stupor at a bear joint. Myself and my wife visited him in the Hospital with Milo and 6 three crown milk.

Right now am so sure he will be wondering what could warrant such a wonderful and melodious beating. Even my wife was not aware as at that time.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top Charity Organizations In Nigeria / ASUU Strike Shows Buhari's A Weak Leader. / Fastest Animals In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.