Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Professor Ransford Gyampo To Sue BBC Over 'Sex For Grades' Scandal - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Professor Ransford Gyampo To Sue BBC Over 'Sex For Grades' Scandal (27887 Views)

Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi Who Exposed Universities Lecturers Never Graduated / Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved / Sex For Grades: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Exposed In BBC Documentary (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Ransford Gyampo To Sue BBC Over 'Sex For Grades' Scandal by micflo28(m): 8:10pm On Oct 07, 2019
A dog defending his dog life. How a man could sleep with his kid daughters age is pukeable gosh... 16years old girl and 55years old man. Gosh
Re: Professor Ransford Gyampo To Sue BBC Over 'Sex For Grades' Scandal by dauda090(m): 8:14pm On Oct 07, 2019
Thunder fire you there
Re: Professor Ransford Gyampo To Sue BBC Over 'Sex For Grades' Scandal by webngnews: 8:25pm On Oct 07, 2019
hmmmm
Re: Professor Ransford Gyampo To Sue BBC Over 'Sex For Grades' Scandal by babasolution: 8:37pm On Oct 07, 2019
MicroSweet:

There investigations and reports arent limited to Nigeria. Two months ago, I saw a BBC documentary which exposed a notorious neighbourhood where political killings takes place in Kenya. I shock when I saw that doocumentary: politicians take their opponents their and slaughter them. We need (an) external bodies to do these for us because we cant do it ourselves.

exactly what i am talking about,i believe that is how western imperialism starts,they start with a lot of sacrificial good,when they have won our hearts,their true intentions will now be revealed,by the they have locked you in,its the same playbook Africans keep falling for,they have our control button.Only a concise study of history will reveal these truths.
Re: Professor Ransford Gyampo To Sue BBC Over 'Sex For Grades' Scandal by Abagworo(m): 8:59pm On Oct 07, 2019
Without a video of them unclad and clear pernetration he is innocent.
Re: Professor Ransford Gyampo To Sue BBC Over 'Sex For Grades' Scandal by uuzba(m): 9:09pm On Oct 07, 2019
chinavs9ja:
cheesy

Ride on BBC cast them all
The issue is that everyone is failing in moral uprightness

I don't see the difference between somebody fornicating with old women or someone fornicating with young girls.

British are expert fornicators, at home, road, pub, school. . All over the internet. ..
All this line we are drawing between 17years and 18years old girls is nonsense

Keep yourself chaste and pure. Marry your wife and enjoy your sex with her as God intended.
Re: Professor Ransford Gyampo To Sue BBC Over 'Sex For Grades' Scandal by Sagay212: 10:06pm On Oct 07, 2019
executive12:

Somebody like you will probably take advantage of students. Even if the student makes the first move, the lecturer should resist it.

People like you will come online and form morally upright meanwhile you will phuck of them give you towtow. My comment remains same. If you offer your pussy as bribe because you refuse to study for exam, dont blame the lecturer if he chooses to phuck.

Heck the unilag lecturer is even a pastor and i am sure before now, he too would have made dumb statement or comment like yours until he got caught. Na so una dey do...crazy phucking, hypocritical pretenders.
Re: Professor Ransford Gyampo To Sue BBC Over 'Sex For Grades' Scandal by BigBashiru: 2:07am On Oct 08, 2019
virginboy1:
Shameless Entitiy, because you have not been charged to court/jailed for your shameless unprofessional acts...Spits.

Many of this idiots of professors/lecturers have ruined many young girls..

BBC should expose more....Shameless Pricks. sad

The funny thing is blacks can't do anything on their own. It takes white man's media to expose them.

1 Like

Re: Professor Ransford Gyampo To Sue BBC Over 'Sex For Grades' Scandal by BigBashiru: 2:10am On Oct 08, 2019
babasolution:

exactly what i am talking about,i believe that is how western imperialism starts,they start with a lot of sacrificial good,when they have won our hearts,their true intentions will now be revealed,by the they have locked you in,its the same playbook Africans keep falling for,they have our control button.Only a concise study of history will reveal these truths.

Which true intentions? Black Africa is a disgrace to humanity and imperialism is far better than anything blacks can do in Africa. What have blacks been able to achieve on their own? They can't even run their countries. I love it when mocking exposes like this takes place. It reminds me I was right for renouncing my Nigerian citizenship. I would rather be a slave in Europe than an African citizen.
Re: Professor Ransford Gyampo To Sue BBC Over 'Sex For Grades' Scandal by asanwafo: 7:38am On Oct 08, 2019
No insult. Not holding brief for the lecturers but this was what I saw

I watched the video of both that of UNILAG and that of Ghana yesterday, there was no where the sex-for-grade played out. 2, There was no where anything was denied of the ladies cos they didn't play along. 3 Do the laws forbid lecturers from marrying their students? This cos many ladies in my school got married to lecturers while still in scool.When the lady told Prof G. that she was not ready for any relationship, did he force or threaten her? In fact, he even told her he would not pressurize her. From what I saw, non was denied anything that she deserved cos she didn't submit. The journalist neither told us how many times she (journalist)called the lecturers and the nature of clothes she wore each time she is visiting the lecturers.
Re: Professor Ransford Gyampo To Sue BBC Over 'Sex For Grades' Scandal by Pataricatering(f): 8:12am On Oct 08, 2019
U don’t know who to believe not “ we” . It was clear in the documentary that he was seeking sexual gratification from a supposed student . I understand ur problem though - u would do the same thing most likely - so it’s important to you that “ we shouldn’t know who to believe “
PureGoldh:
OK... Make I no talk wetin dey my mind first.

But the truth is this... We don't even know who to believe in dx case.

It's just like Akara and bread.. The two are just there to quench hunger
Re: Professor Ransford Gyampo To Sue BBC Over 'Sex For Grades' Scandal by PureGoldh(m): 8:25am On Oct 08, 2019
Pataricatering:
U don’t know who to believe not “ we” . It was clear in the documentary that he was seeking sexual gratification from a supposed student . I understand ur problem though - u would do the same thing most likely - so it’s important to you that “ we shouldn’t know who to believe “

Like I said before.... "I rest my case" Am not ready to prolong dx kinda discussion..

Have a blessed day ahead
Re: Professor Ransford Gyampo To Sue BBC Over 'Sex For Grades' Scandal by babasolution: 2:06pm On Oct 08, 2019
BigBashiru:

Which true intentions? Black Africa is a disgrace to humanity and imperialism is far better than anything blacks can do in Africa. What have blacks been able to achieve on their own? They can't even run their countries. I love it when mocking exposes like this takes place. It reminds me I was right for renouncing my Nigerian citizenship. I would rather be a slave in Europe than an African citizen.

ur choice man,continue being a slave,i love my poor Africa,i love being a blackman
Re: Professor Ransford Gyampo To Sue BBC Over 'Sex For Grades' Scandal by godlyguy(m): 5:03pm On Oct 08, 2019
babasolution:

ur choice man,continue being a slave,i love my poor Africa,i love being a blackman
Africa will rise soon

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saheed Oladele: How I Returned ₦118,000 To A Book Store In Ibadan (Photo) / 10 Apps Every Student Must Have On Their Smartphones / Female NSCDC RRS Deployed To Adamawa Schools To Tackle Kidnapping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.