Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Rashford Breaks Silence On Manchester United’s Recent Form - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rashford Breaks Silence On Manchester United’s Recent Form (34455 Views)

Ronaldo Scores Twice On Manchester United Return / Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures / Based On Recent Form, Name Your Arsenal And Man Utd Combined 11 With Formation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rashford Breaks Silence On Manchester United’s Recent Form by RexTramadol1: 8:07pm On Oct 07, 2019
If I were United, I'd call Mou back

At least he has collected salary for years he didn't use, he will come and work for that salary back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rashford Breaks Silence On Manchester United’s Recent Form by webngnews: 8:13pm On Oct 07, 2019
hmmm
Re: Rashford Breaks Silence On Manchester United’s Recent Form by achikolo(f): 8:17pm On Oct 07, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
grin

Man U cant make top 4 this season

Make dem go beg Morinho, after the humiliation

[/s]
Re: Rashford Breaks Silence On Manchester United’s Recent Form by Orlandihno(m): 8:23pm On Oct 07, 2019
Loose control!

Re: Rashford Breaks Silence On Manchester United’s Recent Form by Weirdgee: 8:24pm On Oct 07, 2019
Rashford is the worst player in Man u this season this pikin just dey collect free 200k every week.
Re: Rashford Breaks Silence On Manchester United’s Recent Form by Numerouno94(m): 8:28pm On Oct 07, 2019
rawpadgin:
The board is the problem of the club. They always wanted a puppet & they got their man in ole.
Ur absolutely correct.change d board members especially dat Elwood of a guy nd man u will get bak her form.

1 Like

Re: Rashford Breaks Silence On Manchester United’s Recent Form by Orlandihno(m): 8:34pm On Oct 07, 2019
Just how baaad!!

Re: Rashford Breaks Silence On Manchester United’s Recent Form by chinos20(m): 8:39pm On Oct 07, 2019
Taa! I will never support man u again.
Man city plays pressuring attack
Chelsea plays spreading attack
Liverpool counter attack
While all man u have for their fans is heart attack
Improve ni,improve kill you there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rashford Breaks Silence On Manchester United’s Recent Form by Jaqenhghar: 9:01pm On Oct 07, 2019
simonlee:

That same idiot will collect 300k pounds every week till 2023. criticize constructively, not insult!
So because he earns 300k a week he is not an idiot.
Re: Rashford Breaks Silence On Manchester United’s Recent Form by liverpudian9(m): 9:03pm On Oct 07, 2019
Oniranu
Re: Rashford Breaks Silence On Manchester United’s Recent Form by liverpudian9(m): 9:03pm On Oct 07, 2019
Oniranu
Re: Rashford Breaks Silence On Manchester United’s Recent Form by SmartyPants(m): 9:09pm On Oct 07, 2019
Abfinest007:
man u for relegation.man u need to apologise to Mourinho . when they won against Chelsea they thought they have arrived

You would appreciate utd haven't been able to field that team that beat Chelsea of late...

Pogba, Martial, Wan Bissaka and Shaw were all crucial and are all unavailable
Re: Rashford Breaks Silence On Manchester United’s Recent Form by Skmoda360(m): 9:18pm On Oct 07, 2019
Manchester United is a officially and perfectly "shittard" club now

Ed Woodward and Glazers out pls.....
Re: Rashford Breaks Silence On Manchester United’s Recent Form by Skmoda360(m): 9:20pm On Oct 07, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

So because he earns 300k a week he is not an idiot.
The guy na idiot jawre...you are right ....it was really sickening watching Manchester united lately..but I can't quit sha even if they relegate to championship .
Re: Rashford Breaks Silence On Manchester United’s Recent Form by Skmoda360(m): 9:25pm On Oct 07, 2019
I read that the players flew to Newcastle for the match… FLEW. It’s a 2.5 hour drive and they spent probably around 4 hours total flying when it would have been faster, cheaper and would’ve wasted less energy to drive there. This is what I’m talking about – stupidity top to bottom at the club. Everything the club decides to do is trickled with stupidity and devoid of logic, from coaching to scouting to the direction of the football to the stadium to logistics… absolutely everything.

I’d give anything for the Glazers and Woodward to go… anything. If you offered me 5 years in the Championship if it meant they leave I’d bite your hand off for it right now because there is absolutely no hope while they’re here running the show.

I want to stop caring but I can’t… and it’s killing my happiness. This club has honestly depressed me.

Sympathy for the Devils

Curled from a United fans on teamtalk......this guy said my mind.....that united team has enter a dust to dust situation and enter public sympathy from legends and pundits...there was once a United with fergie
Re: Rashford Breaks Silence On Manchester United’s Recent Form by kingovie12(m): 9:35pm On Oct 07, 2019
beresponsible:
Abeg let him stay silent. Idiot boy
Nigerians are always soo meann.. cry
Re: Rashford Breaks Silence On Manchester United’s Recent Form by ty4real123: 10:05pm On Oct 07, 2019
drips8:
Name: Marcus Rashford Hype: Lionel Messi Salary: Cristiano Ronaldo Talent: Kelechi iheanacho
Chaiiiiii, U don spoil dis stupid guy LIFE
Re: Rashford Breaks Silence On Manchester United’s Recent Form by temitopealabi: 10:51pm On Oct 07, 2019
Speak your mind na. [url]Afriex.co[/url]
Re: Rashford Breaks Silence On Manchester United’s Recent Form by Mutmaenat(m): 6:12am On Oct 08, 2019
Abi oo.people think they are to carry the trophie
Re: Rashford Breaks Silence On Manchester United’s Recent Form by dejolly(m): 8:24am On Oct 08, 2019
He should leave with his partner Lingard. They are the problem of Man u
Re: Rashford Breaks Silence On Manchester United’s Recent Form by mabea: 8:38am On Oct 08, 2019
Digital101:
Man U is the worst club in the world
Shut up!
Re: Rashford Breaks Silence On Manchester United’s Recent Form by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:49am On Oct 08, 2019
mabea:
Shut up!
Lol cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rashford Breaks Silence On Manchester United’s Recent Form by Rizan3349: 9:11am On Oct 08, 2019
Rashford lacks the gut to talk now, a failed strike!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: Real Madrid Sack Julen Lopetegui After Elclassico Loss / Stanbic Ibtc Bank Shades Pogba In New Tweet / Nigeria Vs Angola Head To Head Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.