Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,561 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

The Only Academic Award Teni Ever Won Was Best In Yoruba - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Only Academic Award Teni Ever Won Was Best In Yoruba (278 Views)

"I Am The most Beautiful Girl In The World" - Teni Replies Bodyshamers / Teni Graduates From The University of Georgia (Photos) / Jim Iyke And Rosaline Meurer Wed In "Yoruba Demons" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Only Academic Award Teni Ever Won Was Best In Yoruba by Olusharp(m): 4:35pm On Oct 07, 2019
Talent female artiste, Teni has revealed that the only academic award she ever won in school was Best In Yoruba.

Teni recalled how her mother insulted her.

She wrote,

Ss3 The only academic award I won was best student in Yoruba, my momsi gave me insult of my life!

Teni remains one of the top trending female artistes in Nigeria and she recently released Billionaire, which is her latest single.

https://ngg.ng/2019/10/07/the-only-award-teni-ever-won-in-academics-was-best-in-yoruba/

cc lalasticlala mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Irish Man Pranks His Family On His Funeral (video) / I Could Have Shot My Father If For The Law Samuel Narrated His Story / Is Wizkid Overrated??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.