Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,030 members, 7,814,511 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Man Dumps Fiancée For Eating Eight Meat She Was Served On First Visit To Mom - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Dumps Fiancée For Eating Eight Meat She Was Served On First Visit To Mom (321 Views)

Mom Of Ryan Kaji, Star Of Ryan Toysreview, Once Jailed For Shoplifting / Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) / President Museveni Warns Ugandans ‘the Mouth Is For Eating, Not For Oral S2x’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Dumps Fiancée For Eating Eight Meat She Was Served On First Visit To Mom by Nksleek: 4:43pm On Oct 07, 2019
A middle age lady identified as Olamide Ibilapo took to social media to mock her boyfriend for breaking up with her over greed.

According to her testimony, the unnamed boyfriend took her to see his mother and picked offense when she ate the eight meat she was served and also took the five alive juice that she was offered home.

She revealed that her boyfriend had expected her to at least “form” instead of expressing greed in the presence of her mother-in-law to be.

She wrote;

“So this guy is breaking up with me becos I ate all 8 meats and took home the 5 alive his mum served me when he took me to see her. Is this one mad? Shey I shoo be forming ni? See me see trouble!!

See reactions;

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2019/10/07/man-dumps-greedy-fiancee-for-eating-eight-meat-she-was-served-on-first-visit-to-mom/

Re: Man Dumps Fiancée For Eating Eight Meat She Was Served On First Visit To Mom by DonBenny77(m): 4:48pm On Oct 07, 2019
Good decision bro, hungry ladies everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Man Dumps Fiancée For Eating Eight Meat She Was Served On First Visit To Mom by Nbote(m): 4:51pm On Oct 07, 2019
Broda always wanted to dump her ass but needed an excuse...
Re: Man Dumps Fiancée For Eating Eight Meat She Was Served On First Visit To Mom by myfan: 4:51pm On Oct 07, 2019
cool
Re: Man Dumps Fiancée For Eating Eight Meat She Was Served On First Visit To Mom by Rextizzy: 4:52pm On Oct 07, 2019
This one nah glutton, see her face like exhausted chimpanzee. grin Most Nigerian girls are like this, hungry wolves!
Re: Man Dumps Fiancée For Eating Eight Meat She Was Served On First Visit To Mom by Born2Breed(f): 5:05pm On Oct 07, 2019
He did well. Taking the drink home shows you are not only a glutton but a greedy leech.

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps Fiancée For Eating Eight Meat She Was Served On First Visit To Mom by Nksleek: 5:13pm On Oct 07, 2019
Lalasticlala mynd44 seun
Re: Man Dumps Fiancée For Eating Eight Meat She Was Served On First Visit To Mom by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 07, 2019
Rextizzy:
This one nah glutton, see her face like exhausted chimpanzee. grin
Most Nigerian girls are like this, hungry wolves!

Go*t undecided

(1) (Reply)

Ghana To Start Teaching Students Swimming In School As Flood Take Over Their Sch / hfhdfffffffffffffffffv / Another Building Under Fire At Balogun Market In Lagos Island (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.