Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,047 members, 7,828,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

BBNaija: Mercy 'I Will Invest My Prize Money In The Fashion Industry' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Mercy 'I Will Invest My Prize Money In The Fashion Industry' (65832 Views)

Mercy Eke: My N30m BBNaija Prize Money Is Still Intact / Fan To Mercy: I Want You And Ike To Be Bambam & Teddy-A Of Imo State / Mercy: I Blamed Myself For Tacha's Disqualification From BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Mercy 'I Will Invest My Prize Money In The Fashion Industry' by Cherrybae(f): 7:53pm On Oct 07, 2019
Mtcheeeeew
Nonsense
Ugly broke fake Ass

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mercy 'I Will Invest My Prize Money In The Fashion Industry' by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 07, 2019
Rubbish
Re: BBNaija: Mercy 'I Will Invest My Prize Money In The Fashion Industry' by DelilahMakinde(f): 7:53pm On Oct 07, 2019
Yes my good friend
...I will surely buy with my friends.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy 'I Will Invest My Prize Money In The Fashion Industry' by UIA04(f): 7:54pm On Oct 07, 2019
pocohantas:
Na 30m be the money o.

Make una no over expect from the girl abeg.

Thegamingorca, shey I told you @fashion business? Na their favourite line be that grin

E no dey pass hair, clothes, bag , jewelry and makeup

They can never think out of the box.

Even Ceecee disappointed me with her dead on arrival fitness wear line.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mercy 'I Will Invest My Prize Money In The Fashion Industry' by Citytrend: 7:55pm On Oct 07, 2019
mrvitalis:

U married a girl without knowing her future plans n goals ....u too much
Oga my post read Ex. Please always read sir
Re: BBNaija: Mercy 'I Will Invest My Prize Money In The Fashion Industry' by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:56pm On Oct 07, 2019
What of Ike, is it all over just like that?
Re: BBNaija: Mercy 'I Will Invest My Prize Money In The Fashion Industry' by Delaw00(m): 7:57pm On Oct 07, 2019
Hi
AryaSand:
So she won't give Ike out of it?
Re: BBNaija: Mercy 'I Will Invest My Prize Money In The Fashion Industry' by Massage4health(m): 8:00pm On Oct 07, 2019
sentorial:
How much will she be giving to her guy?
How much will she be giving to her pastor as thanksgiving?
Pastor my foot. The true God i know doesn't need her money but her wholesouled worship

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy 'I Will Invest My Prize Money In The Fashion Industry' by emmanuel4758(m): 8:00pm On Oct 07, 2019
Equation89:
Mercy never repeated a single thing he wore two times all through her stay in BBN house.

If she chooses to invest in fashion industry, it will really pay her off...

Good luck and congrats to her.
what of Tacha ��

Re: BBNaija: Mercy 'I Will Invest My Prize Money In The Fashion Industry' by achikolo(f): 8:02pm On Oct 07, 2019
[s]
Cherrybae:
Mtcheeeeew
Nonsense
Ugly broke fake Ass
[/s]
Re: BBNaija: Mercy 'I Will Invest My Prize Money In The Fashion Industry' by seangy4konji: 8:03pm On Oct 07, 2019
It can't pass make up, bleaching creams, eyeleasshes, waist trainers and all the likes..

That's only thing that is the average Nigerian girl..

God deh

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mercy 'I Will Invest My Prize Money In The Fashion Industry' by chigoizie7(m): 8:08pm On Oct 07, 2019
I am glad that the money is in naija
Re: BBNaija: Mercy 'I Will Invest My Prize Money In The Fashion Industry' by Mayflowa(m): 8:09pm On Oct 07, 2019
Citytrend:
Exactly same answer my ex gave me when I asked her what she wanna do with her life after the white Wedding Crowd has died Down.

All I heard was a white elephant answer. ''Fashion" without any clue at all.

Anyway, l will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below, In Red Letters post to Chat me up on

contact me at: satz5000@yahoo.com
I need you to create a logo for me
Re: BBNaija: Mercy 'I Will Invest My Prize Money In The Fashion Industry' by webngnews: 8:12pm On Oct 07, 2019
hmmm
Re: BBNaija: Mercy 'I Will Invest My Prize Money In The Fashion Industry' by Angelfrost(m): 8:12pm On Oct 07, 2019
"...Mercy's fans and foes are eagerly waiting..."

Really??!... How do y'all come up with such dumb info??!...
Re: BBNaija: Mercy 'I Will Invest My Prize Money In The Fashion Industry' by Citytrend: 8:13pm On Oct 07, 2019
Mayflowa:

contact me at: satz5000@yahoo.com
I need you to create a logo for me
No sir. Please see my Signature for my info or see my info below this post in Red Letters for my info
Re: BBNaija: Mercy 'I Will Invest My Prize Money In The Fashion Industry' by Donpaper: 8:14pm On Oct 07, 2019
vizkiz:
Good choice. The fashion industry awaits her greatness. At least that is better than giving mike the money so he can spend on some island with his foreign family
See u!! IKE not MIKE. U didn't watch the show, yet u want to be the first to comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy 'I Will Invest My Prize Money In The Fashion Industry' by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 07, 2019
Delaw00:
Hi

Hi sweetie.
Re: BBNaija: Mercy 'I Will Invest My Prize Money In The Fashion Industry' by Delaw00(m): 8:18pm On Oct 07, 2019
I'm good ma'am been a while
AryaSand:

Hi sweetie.
Re: BBNaija: Mercy 'I Will Invest My Prize Money In The Fashion Industry' by ibnjimoh(m): 8:19pm On Oct 07, 2019
Do not forgwt those who voted for you oo though i did not vote but i dey observe sha wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy 'I Will Invest My Prize Money In The Fashion Industry' by idonhammer: 8:21pm On Oct 07, 2019
Babe get fashion sense like my woman
Re: BBNaija: Mercy 'I Will Invest My Prize Money In The Fashion Industry' by Olodo24: 8:23pm On Oct 07, 2019
Cherrybae:
Mtcheeeeew Nonsense Ugly broke fake Ass
you need to calm down
Re: BBNaija: Mercy 'I Will Invest My Prize Money In The Fashion Industry' by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 07, 2019
Delaw00:
I'm good ma'am been a while

It has smiley
Re: BBNaija: Mercy 'I Will Invest My Prize Money In The Fashion Industry' by backnbeta(f): 8:27pm On Oct 07, 2019
ednut1:
And also shape her ass well. The mass velocity is deficient
That's an unlisted priority grin
Re: BBNaija: Mercy 'I Will Invest My Prize Money In The Fashion Industry' by Olodo24: 8:27pm On Oct 07, 2019
Donpaper:
See u!! IKE not MIKE. U didn't watch the show, yet u want to be the first to comment.
he knows what he's saying. He meant he never wanted Mike to win cos he'll spend the money abroad

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mercy 'I Will Invest My Prize Money In The Fashion Industry' by Delaw00(m): 8:28pm On Oct 07, 2019
Just wanted to say hi tho
AryaSand:

It has smiley
Re: BBNaija: Mercy 'I Will Invest My Prize Money In The Fashion Industry' by LONGPREEK(m): 8:29pm On Oct 07, 2019
if she want blow, let her just give all the top 10 contestants 1m each
Re: BBNaija: Mercy 'I Will Invest My Prize Money In The Fashion Industry' by PopeFlatino(m): 8:43pm On Oct 07, 2019
Mercy should collect two odd from bet9ja their sponsor to double that money...

It will help her alot

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mercy 'I Will Invest My Prize Money In The Fashion Industry' by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 07, 2019
Delaw00:
Just wanted to say hi tho

Thank you sir. smiley
Re: BBNaija: Mercy 'I Will Invest My Prize Money In The Fashion Industry' by sonnie10: 8:44pm On Oct 07, 2019
Real estate would have been a secured option.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Babatunde Usman OKELE Is Sick (Video) / Hanks Anuku Spotted On Asaba Street Again / Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.