Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,883 members, 7,848,571 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:24 AM

MC Galaxy- I will give 1 million Naira to one of the Ex BBNaija HouseMates [Pix] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MC Galaxy- I will give 1 million Naira to one of the Ex BBNaija HouseMates [Pix] (726 Views)

Bobrisky Leaks Chats With MC Galaxy / Bobrisky Blasts MC Galaxy For "Turning Ex-Gateman Jacob Against Him" (Photos) / MC Galaxy Shows Off His Girlfriend Via Instagram. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MC Galaxy- I will give 1 million Naira to one of the Ex BBNaija HouseMates [Pix] by RejoiceBoysBlog: 5:22pm On Oct 07, 2019
@RejoiceBoysBlog

Popular Calabar born musician "MC Galaxy", took to his verified Instagram account to share a caption promising to give a sum of 1 million Naira to one of the Ex Big Brother Naija house mates except for Mercy (Winner of the BBNaija 2019).

Despite the past disappointing and unfulfilled promise by his fellow celebrities, the music star has decided to give the sum of one million to one of the Ex BBNaija star in order to help them grow financially.

MC Galaxy asked his fans to pick one of the house mates who deserves the money.

Most of his fans called him an irrelevant Artist who is trying to revieve his dying career by trending online, some of his followers called his proposal an 'Audio Money'.

READ MORE: RejoiceBoysBlog/2019/10/07/mc-galaxy-i-will-give-1-million-naira-to-one-of-the-ex-bbnaija-housemates/

Re: MC Galaxy- I will give 1 million Naira to one of the Ex BBNaija HouseMates [Pix] by RejoiceBoysBlog: 5:22pm On Oct 07, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Wumi Toriola Finally Shares Adorable Photos With Her New Born Baby,name Him Zion / “I Woke Up With Menstrual Pain” – Bobrisky Cries Out / Actress Wunmi Torila Hints On What New Born Baby Boys Cant Do Without - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.