Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:53 PM

Davido Mobbed By Fans At Lagos Airport - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Mobbed By Fans At Lagos Airport (28484 Views)

Naira Marley Mobbed By Fans In Court, Causes Security Breach (Photos) / Davido Campaigns For Ademola Adeleke, Mobbed By Fans In Osun / Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Davido Mobbed By Fans At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 08, 2019
Davido
Re: Davido Mobbed By Fans At Lagos Airport by Goldencheese(m): 9:21am On Oct 08, 2019
Re: Davido Mobbed By Fans At Lagos Airport by Kapilta(m): 9:22am On Oct 08, 2019
Officialgarri:
I'm sure he is a regular figure at airports, so how come it's now that he got mobbed?
the airport always have random different people everyday.
Re: Davido Mobbed By Fans At Lagos Airport by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:25am On Oct 08, 2019
happybee:
Which Davido again abeg?
No be the same davido wey you guys say him dey owerri or where?

Re: Davido Mobbed By Fans At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 08, 2019
Stevecovey:
You mean as he arrived owerri.
u even knw d month he don dey naija. Na wa for u abeg
Re: Davido Mobbed By Fans At Lagos Airport by weezweezweez(m): 9:37am On Oct 08, 2019
Aarenasbaba:
God for him....reward of hardworking
Good for him. Reward of hardwork. smiley
Aarenasbaba:
God for him....reward of hardworking
Good for him. Reward of hardwork.
Re: Davido Mobbed By Fans At Lagos Airport by nauto6: 9:41am On Oct 08, 2019
Re: Davido Mobbed By Fans At Lagos Airport by Deltatoto: 9:42am On Oct 08, 2019
happybee:
Which Davido again abeg?
No be the same davido wey you guys say him dey owerri or where?
e don fall back it doesn’t take time it’s not guo he enters.
Re: Davido Mobbed By Fans At Lagos Airport by aspiring44: 9:49am On Oct 08, 2019
There is a particular musician from the south west that whenever he arrives at the airport ,no one dare get close to him.

With his stern looking face nobody dares go near him.they know him for that .

If you are welcomed and appreciated is good .
Re: Davido Mobbed By Fans At Lagos Airport by notoriousbabe: 10:04am On Oct 08, 2019
Seun come out make we mob you too
Re: Davido Mobbed By Fans At Lagos Airport by notoriousbabe: 10:06am On Oct 08, 2019
aspiring44:
There is a particular musician from the south west that whenever he arrives at the airport ,no one dare get close to him.

With his stern looking face nobody dares go near him.they know him for that .

If you are welcomed and appreciated is good .
I dare you to mention his name abi you still dey fear his stern looking face online?

Re: Davido Mobbed By Fans At Lagos Airport by XoftDollar(m): 10:10am On Oct 08, 2019
Mtchwee dey no get worK
Re: Davido Mobbed By Fans At Lagos Airport by JayCynic(m): 11:08am On Oct 08, 2019
kenzysmith:
Davido is bigger and better than wizkid i can sing Blow mind off hand including d solo, but i don't even know wizkid joro chorus even after listen to d song like 10 times. Wizkid is over hype. Only impressive wen got featured fact#

Since when was the opinion of a keyboard warrior named Kenzysmith become a fact?
Re: Davido Mobbed By Fans At Lagos Airport by aspiring44: 12:48pm On Oct 08, 2019
notoriousbabe:
I dare you to mention his name abi you still dey fear his stern looking face online?

Haba . it was an observation I had on 3 good occasion .

You can help me with correct guess if you are conversant with the airport arrivals.In as much as we are in faceless does not mean I shouldn't guide my utterances .

Diplomacy is a virtue.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Davido Mobbed By Fans At Lagos Airport by notoriousbabe: 12:51pm On Oct 08, 2019
aspiring44:

Haba . it was an observation I had on 3 good occasion .

You can help me a correct guess if you are conversant with the airport arrivals
name the name jo
Re: Davido Mobbed By Fans At Lagos Airport by dontbothermuch: 12:55pm On Oct 08, 2019
One day this body guards will push & go & push one General wearing t- shirt & short
Re: Davido Mobbed By Fans At Lagos Airport by dontbothermuch: 1:08pm On Oct 08, 2019
One day this body guards will push & go & push one general wearing t- shirt & short
Re: Davido Mobbed By Fans At Lagos Airport by Aarenasbaba(m): 2:01pm On Oct 08, 2019
weezweezweez:
Good for him. Reward of hardwork. smiley Good for him. Reward of hardwork.
Hard work
Hardwork
Re: Davido Mobbed By Fans At Lagos Airport by tck2000(m): 6:49pm On Oct 09, 2019
[quote author=makewetalk2 post=82943724]Those are not fans, they are just looking for daily bread. The days of fans mobbing artists are gone. Those were the days of Michael Jackson. This is not a mob. Bending your camera angle so as to cut out other people going about their business is not smart.

You should notice that no Nigerian celebrity has tagged the BBC sex for grades documentary. But they all commented on BBN cheesy grin cheesy
I want to share this story maybe it will inspire some men or women:

The only way my wife escaped her lecturer who failed her twice was because I went on all social media to expose him. No one believed my wife. I personally opened several accounts, went on facebook to send private messages to so many people in her school, the VC and the VC friends on facebook. I Sent private messages to government personnel and NGO's. The pressure was too much for him until he was demoted. There was no case against him but I made sure I littered all social media trends with his name. I was damn re

Nigerian Celebrities Would Offer 12-Year-Old Sons To Men For Sex - Verydarkman / Omoni Oboli Slayed In Blue Dress... Her Husband Drops Romantic Comment / Singer Lamboginny Engaged To Taccara Rae (Pictures)