Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

17-year-old Sales Girl Raped To Death In Edo (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17-year-old Sales Girl Raped To Death In Edo (Photos) (3439 Views)

Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) / EFCC Arraigns 4 Yahoo Boys And 1 Yahoo Girl In Benin, Edo (Photos) / Ochanya Ogbanje: Benue Street Named After Girl Raped To Death By Uncle & Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

17-year-old Sales Girl Raped To Death In Edo (Photos) by GistAlert: 8:25am On Oct 08, 2019
A tragic incident occurred on Monday October 7 at Uwasota Junction in Ugbowo community of Benin City, as a 17-year-old sales girl was found dead at a shop she works in.

The deceased whose head was covered with a black cellophane bag has been identified as Peace Onaiwu, it was also learnt that her panties was pulled aside suggesting she was raped to death.

The state's police spokesperson, DSP Chidi Nwabuzor confirmed the incident and further revealed that an arrest has been made after investigators at the homicide section of the state police command headquarters commenced an investigation. He told newsmen that the corpse of the deceased which was found by 4:55pm has been removed by policemen attached to Ugbowo Police Division.

He added that a case of rape and possible ritual is being looked into by the investigators.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/17-year-old-sales-girl-raped-to-death-in-edo

Re: 17-year-old Sales Girl Raped To Death In Edo (Photos) by godofuck231: 8:26am On Oct 08, 2019
Benis and wickedness

2 Likes

Re: 17-year-old Sales Girl Raped To Death In Edo (Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 8:26am On Oct 08, 2019
cry why people rape and how it leads to death is still a mystery to me. I see it as a murder case, I hope the killers get a life sentence with hard labour.

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old Sales Girl Raped To Death In Edo (Photos) by nzeobi(m): 8:27am On Oct 08, 2019
Raped and killed or raped to death
Re: 17-year-old Sales Girl Raped To Death In Edo (Photos) by GistAlert: 8:28am On Oct 08, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: 17-year-old Sales Girl Raped To Death In Edo (Photos) by daddytime(m): 8:43am On Oct 08, 2019
Hmmm

So sad...

May God keep protecting our sisters and daughters from harm's way.

Rest well sister...
Re: 17-year-old Sales Girl Raped To Death In Edo (Photos) by Young03(m): 8:44am On Oct 08, 2019
chai Ife n'eme
Re: 17-year-old Sales Girl Raped To Death In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 08, 2019
how I wish rapture can only happen in Nigeria and to Nigerians both home and abroad. our level of wickedness is too much
Re: 17-year-old Sales Girl Raped To Death In Edo (Photos) by viccipedia: 8:50am On Oct 08, 2019
Oma307:
how I wish rapture can only happen in Nigeria and to Nigerians both home and abroad. our level of wickedness is too much
lol. Myopia

2 Likes

Re: 17-year-old Sales Girl Raped To Death In Edo (Photos) by Mightyhaiz: 9:19am On Oct 08, 2019
godofuck231:
Benis and wickedness
shut that gutter
Re: 17-year-old Sales Girl Raped To Death In Edo (Photos) by nanakgh(m): 10:05am On Oct 08, 2019
Raped AND murdered. Horrible way to go. May she rest peacefully.
Re: 17-year-old Sales Girl Raped To Death In Edo (Photos) by godofuck231: 11:23am On Oct 08, 2019
Mightyhaiz:
shut that gutter
grin grin come do it yourself , am waiting
Re: 17-year-old Sales Girl Raped To Death In Edo (Photos) by Mightyhaiz: 11:27am On Oct 08, 2019
godofuck231:
grin grin come do it yourself , am waiting
You want to asphyxiate me with the horrible fumes emanating therefrom?

Re: 17-year-old Sales Girl Raped To Death In Edo (Photos) by godofuck231: 11:37am On Oct 08, 2019
Mightyhaiz:
You want to asphyxiate me with the horrible fumes emanating therefrom?
cripple
Re: 17-year-old Sales Girl Raped To Death In Edo (Photos) by Mightyhaiz: 12:05pm On Oct 08, 2019
godofuck231:
cripple

Re: 17-year-old Sales Girl Raped To Death In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 08, 2019
onaiwu Rip... may ur killers know no peace
Re: 17-year-old Sales Girl Raped To Death In Edo (Photos) by Essential(m): 12:40pm On Oct 08, 2019
godofuck231:
Benis and wickedness
Let me show u wickedness, may Ogun god of iron kill every member of your family and may sango the lord of thunder fire anybody that talk bad of Benin again. When your family being to die one by one. You will know the difference between crime and wickedness. Son of a slave I no blame u na China phone give u mouth and it will lead to ur death.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 17-year-old Sales Girl Raped To Death In Edo (Photos) by godofuck231: 4:27pm On Oct 08, 2019
Essential:

Let me show u wickedness, may Ogun god of iron kill every member of your family and may sango the lord of thunder fire anybody that talk bad of Benin again. When your family being to die one by one. You will know the difference between crime and wickedness. Son of a slave I no blame u na China phone give u mouth and it will lead to ur death.
lol u f#cker
Re: 17-year-old Sales Girl Raped To Death In Edo (Photos) by historica: 7:51pm On Oct 08, 2019
People is wicked.
Re: 17-year-old Sales Girl Raped To Death In Edo (Photos) by godofuck231: 9:46am On Oct 09, 2019
Mightyhaiz:
in the ancient times it was hard to go to war with the binis especially the stench that came from the voodoo portion they bath with, on getting close to them the smell will either make you run or puke , while they use the advantage to behead their enemies , so as for you cuffing your nose .......... you must stink
Re: 17-year-old Sales Girl Raped To Death In Edo (Photos) by Mightyhaiz: 3:32pm On Oct 09, 2019
Essential:

calm down.. Take a looong deep breath.. E never reach like so grin
Re: 17-year-old Sales Girl Raped To Death In Edo (Photos) by Mightyhaiz: 3:40pm On Oct 09, 2019
godofuck231:
in the ancient times it was hard to go to war with the binis especially the stench that came from the voodoo portion they bath with, on getting close to them the smell will either make you run or puke , while they use the advantage to behead their enemies , so as for you cuffing your nose .......... you must stink
Good job.. But took u too long to come up with this history about the binis.. Don't tell me you can't do better than this you lazy youth. Well don't let me work you into digging
Up ppls unsavoury pasts. I am a proud igboman,..but when you attack people unprovoked and I happen to be around the arena,be sure to get a big rap over that bicycle seat of yours. Igbo culture/elders don't encourage unnecessarily aggressiveness. Now,go get my goatskin... I think u want some exorcism

(1) (Reply)

welcome / Black Axee And Vikings Has Resumed Killing Themselves In South Africa - PHOTOS / University Staff Brutally Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen On His Way From Abuja (pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.