Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,078 members, 7,953,294 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:41 PM

Please, Help Me Write These Programs. - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Please, Help Me Write These Programs. (394 Views)

Learn Rust - Build Fast, Safe And Concurrent Programs Without Tears / Any Ideas On Programs I Can Create? / Make Money From Selling Your Programs And Scripts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Help Me Write These Programs. by Benblaq(m): 8:54am On Oct 08, 2019
Good day programmers, I need an urgent help from you, and I'd be grateful is my request is granted ASAP.
My CSC C.A Is giving me a tough time to work on, reasons being that I'm not a CSC student. I solicit with Nairalanders, to save my neck as the deadline is on Friday.

• Using examples of object and class, write a program that prints in two lines to the screen "Hello students! You are welcome to C++ programming LAB section".

Your program should have:
1. One class called "welcome message"
2. One member function caldd "Display()"
3. An object "obj_hello" that calls the function.
Re: Please, Help Me Write These Programs. by Benblaq(m): 9:00am On Oct 08, 2019
• Create a departmental records system. Create two classes called lecturer and Student. The student class should contain a reference to the lecturer object as a member of variable, each class should implement a displayRecord() function to print out messages from the class. The student class should display the name of the student with the supervising lecturer. Create an instance of five students and their supervising lecturers, print out their names to the screen together with the value of a static function containing the total number of students in the system.
Re: Please, Help Me Write These Programs. by Benblaq(m): 9:03am On Oct 08, 2019
• Demonstrate the concept of inheritance between Vehicles and Car class.
Re: Please, Help Me Write These Programs. by Donmoscojaja(m): 10:31am On Oct 08, 2019
in Java?
Re: Please, Help Me Write These Programs. by Benblaq(m): 10:57am On Oct 08, 2019
Donmoscojaja:
in Java?
C++
Re: Please, Help Me Write These Programs. by Donmoscojaja(m): 11:30am On Oct 08, 2019
Benblaq:
C++
i only understand Java

(1) (Reply)

Tally, Sage, Peachtree Training / TMD Opencart SEO Mega Pack / Back-end Developer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.