Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

"Na Dey Wife I Pity" - Nigerians Storm Facebook Wall Of UNILAG Lecturer(Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "Na Dey Wife I Pity" - Nigerians Storm Facebook Wall Of UNILAG Lecturer(Photos) (5216 Views)

Akeem Babalola, UNILAG Lecturer, Accused Of Raping 20-year-old Undergraduate / UNILAG Lecturer Lectures An Empty Class Diligently (Photos, Video) / Nude Photos Of UNILAG English Professor Who Molests Female Students Leaked! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Na Dey Wife I Pity" - Nigerians Storm Facebook Wall Of UNILAG Lecturer(Photos) by Man102: 9:19am On Oct 08, 2019
By Wisdom Nwedene

Nigerians have stormed Facebook wall of UNILAG Lecturer, Dr Boniface Igbeneghu who was caught on video sexually harassing ‘admission seeker, Igbere TV reports.

The lecturer was exposed in a video by BBC Africa where an undercover journalist, Kiki Mordi, disguised as a 17-year-old admission seeker.

Igbere TV gathered that the lecturer has been suspended by the University and Foursquare Gospel Church.

Meanwhile, Nigerians have stormed his Facebook wall.

Dr. Boniface Igbeneghu had posted on his wall:

“Fond memories of the Induction Ceremony of my darling wife as a Pastor of the Foursquare Gospel Church in Nigeria by the General Overseer, Reverend Felix Meduoye at the Foursquare Camp, Ajebo, Lagos- Ibadan Expressway on April 20, 2019. Precisely two months ago! To God be the glory!!”

Nigerians have lambasted him and described him as a Disgrace.

Nathan said :” I heard this news this morning on radio. Meeen it’s so embarrasing. Mr man you’re a disgrace to men”

Bennie Pat : “This is to tell Nigerians the type of pastors we have in this country. Anybody defending this man deserves to have his daughter raped by a goat”.

Ugochukwu Oti commented : “So sad. Have you seen what indiscretion and lack of discipline could do to a man?. And a hitherto successful career? .My sympathies to your family(wife and children really ), as you people as a family wade through this storm. .My thoughts are specifically to your wife. May heavens give her the grace and strength in this most opprobrious period of her marriage. By her image here, she looks a modest woman. May God see her through and restore her joy and peace.”

Stay with Igbere TV. Africa’s No1 Community TV.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/1051505/sexforgrades-nigerians-storm-facebook-wall-unilag-lecturerphotos/

2 Likes

Re: "Na Dey Wife I Pity" - Nigerians Storm Facebook Wall Of UNILAG Lecturer(Photos) by Man102: 9:20am On Oct 08, 2019

1 Share

Re: "Na Dey Wife I Pity" - Nigerians Storm Facebook Wall Of UNILAG Lecturer(Photos) by Chainsmokers: 9:23am On Oct 08, 2019
undecided why i never see guys complaining about female lectures asking them for sex in exchange for grades undecided

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: "Na Dey Wife I Pity" - Nigerians Storm Facebook Wall Of UNILAG Lecturer(Photos) by Man102: 9:29am On Oct 08, 2019
Cc, Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: "Na Dey Wife I Pity" - Nigerians Storm Facebook Wall Of UNILAG Lecturer(Photos) by Man102: 9:42am On Oct 08, 2019
Chainsmokers:
undecided why i never see guys complaining about female lectures asking them for sec in exchange for grades undecided

It's very rare

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Na Dey Wife I Pity" - Nigerians Storm Facebook Wall Of UNILAG Lecturer(Photos) by Petrainvestment: 10:14am On Oct 08, 2019
Women

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Na Dey Wife I Pity" - Nigerians Storm Facebook Wall Of UNILAG Lecturer(Photos) by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 08, 2019
This isn't gonna change anything really, sad to say. It's the law of nature. I hate hypocrisy.

We all know girls have been trading sex for different things. Sex for money, sex for movie roles, sex for marriage (or marriage for sex) , so why the hue and cry over sex for marks?

Perhaps if the lecturers propositioned them with money and financial benefits, rather than grades, there wouldn't be any scandal.

2 Likes

Re: "Na Dey Wife I Pity" - Nigerians Storm Facebook Wall Of UNILAG Lecturer(Photos) by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 08, 2019
Man102:

It's very rare

Nope. Because most guys actually enjoy it. For guys it's fun.

A guy's life is just too free. We don't make issues about anything, unlike girls who are filled with complexities.

3 Likes

Re: "Na Dey Wife I Pity" - Nigerians Storm Facebook Wall Of UNILAG Lecturer(Photos) by solmusdesigns: 10:34am On Oct 08, 2019
cool

British best revenue generation is through foriegn (developing countries like Nigeris and ghana) students paying huge fees in their Universities.. Now more and more people are staying back in their countries or going to other countries that give 2years visa after graduation... british revenue are sinking really low and brexit threatens to make them bleed...

What do British Empire do? They send BBC to begin strategic campaign and demarketing of Competitors

1 Like

Re: "Na Dey Wife I Pity" - Nigerians Storm Facebook Wall Of UNILAG Lecturer(Photos) by Man102: 10:36am On Oct 08, 2019
NnaaMenn:
They've spoilt business too for many girls who need and actually ask for the sexual patronage to score high and graduate. It's an act of reciprocity. Two mature consensual adults giving each other what they need.

You girls need to stop all these your victim mentality, painting men as monsters. If you were raped then report the person.

This isn't gonna change anything really, sad to say. It's the law of nature. I hate hypocrisy.

We all know you girls have been giving sex for different things. Sex for money, sex for love, so why condemn sex for marks?

What is this one saying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Na Dey Wife I Pity" - Nigerians Storm Facebook Wall Of UNILAG Lecturer(Photos) by asanwafo: 11:11am On Oct 08, 2019
Man102:

What is this one saying
Am only concern about the title. Sex for Mark. Where were the reporter-posted student denied or given Mark for sex.
Re: "Na Dey Wife I Pity" - Nigerians Storm Facebook Wall Of UNILAG Lecturer(Photos) by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 08, 2019
Man102:

What is this one saying
Changing the narrative
Re: "Na Dey Wife I Pity" - Nigerians Storm Facebook Wall Of UNILAG Lecturer(Photos) by Generalwoodz(m): 11:18am On Oct 08, 2019
Food is ready for bloggers
Re: "Na Dey Wife I Pity" - Nigerians Storm Facebook Wall Of UNILAG Lecturer(Photos) by hossyflow: 11:48am On Oct 08, 2019
Low on cash? Not to worry, a solution is here for you. At Brome, we offer short-term loans for up to 100k instantly.
TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE RIGHT?
1.NO COLLATERAL
2.NO HIDDEN CHARGES
3.EARN OUR TRUST by paying before the due date
4.Enough Talk........Just visit www.borome.ng now.

GET VERIFIED ONCE, GET MONEY ALWAYS
what are you waiting for for...click the link and Get Started?

www.borome.ng
Re: "Na Dey Wife I Pity" - Nigerians Storm Facebook Wall Of UNILAG Lecturer(Photos) by Man102: 12:30pm On Oct 08, 2019
Cc, Lalasticlala
Re: "Na Dey Wife I Pity" - Nigerians Storm Facebook Wall Of UNILAG Lecturer(Photos) by Sofistcatdmoron: 12:54pm On Oct 08, 2019
dont let this man to commit suicide its enough,
btw nobody is perfect, we are all sinners
Re: "Na Dey Wife I Pity" - Nigerians Storm Facebook Wall Of UNILAG Lecturer(Photos) by respect80(m): 2:38pm On Oct 08, 2019
If this man kills himself ehn, we know those to be held responsible.

He didn't try at all but let's not forget that both men and women are monsters alike.
I Just don't know why women always want to make a mountain out of a molehill especially when it's about sex. Some women deliberately offer themselves to men but when things go wrong, they suddenly make a U-turn and start playing the victims card.

If this man deliberately fails students to find way into their panties then I would say he's as guilty as charged but if it's female students who refused to pass that offer trade by batter then they should both be condemned for the immoral act without sparing any party in the crime.

Las las we work to be happy and to help us get what we want and the last time I checked, fvcking is part of happiness.

Me I don mark him face sha, if I catch him daughter or any fine gal with that surname I go make sure say him go taste him own medicine.

1 Like

Re: "Na Dey Wife I Pity" - Nigerians Storm Facebook Wall Of UNILAG Lecturer(Photos) by Lonelypacifist6: 2:52pm On Oct 08, 2019
Chainsmokers:
undecided why i never see guys complaining about female lectures asking them for sex in exchange for grades undecided
Those one's collect money.

1 Like

Re: "Na Dey Wife I Pity" - Nigerians Storm Facebook Wall Of UNILAG Lecturer(Photos) by baby124: 3:28pm On Oct 08, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

British best revenue generation is through foriegn (developing countries like Nigeris and ghana) students paying huge fees in their Universities.. Now more and more people are staying back in their countries or going to other countries that give 2years visa after graduation... british revenue are sinking really low and brexit threatens to make them bleed...

What do British Empire do? They send BBC to begin strategic campaign and demarketing of Competitors
Nobody can demarket a country that has no market in the first place. Are these useless institutions schools? Shame!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Na Dey Wife I Pity" - Nigerians Storm Facebook Wall Of UNILAG Lecturer(Photos) by solmusdesigns: 3:36pm On Oct 08, 2019
baby124:

Nobody can demarket a country that has no market in the first place. Are these useless institutions schools? Shame!

This is the intention of western media .. and you are falling for it, please just let the panel conclude the investigation, Unilag isnt a bad school even if i never attended unilag, but they are what we have and we must project it rightly to the world
Re: "Na Dey Wife I Pity" - Nigerians Storm Facebook Wall Of UNILAG Lecturer(Photos) by AkpaAmu9: 3:40pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

This is the intention of western media .. and you are falling for it, please just let the panel conclude the investigation, Unilag isnt a bad school even if i never attended unilag, but they are what we have and we must project it rightly to the world
[/s]

1 Like

Re: "Na Dey Wife I Pity" - Nigerians Storm Facebook Wall Of UNILAG Lecturer(Photos) by baby124: 3:41pm On Oct 08, 2019
solmusdesigns:

If we go by that video, Unilag is a terrible school and I would not advise my enemy to attend. The Rot is so deep and unaddressed. If the school authority were responsible and nipped this issue in the bud, so called western media will have nothing to report. So many lives and futures have been altered and destroyed because of these evil and wicked act. Unilag is a terrible school and it should be investigated thoroughly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Na Dey Wife I Pity" - Nigerians Storm Facebook Wall Of UNILAG Lecturer(Photos) by solmusdesigns: 3:43pm On Oct 08, 2019
baby124:

If we go by that video, Unilag is a terrible school and I would not advise my enemy to attend. The Rot is so deep and unaddressed. If the school authority were responsible and nipped this issue in the bud, so called western media will have nothing to report. So many lives and futures have been altered and destroyed because of these evil and wicked act. Unilag is a terrible school and it should be investigated thoroughly.

two lecturers dont represent a whole school with many staffs who are morally upright
Re: "Na Dey Wife I Pity" - Nigerians Storm Facebook Wall Of UNILAG Lecturer(Photos) by AkpaAmu9: 3:47pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

two lecturers dont represent a whole school with many staffs who are morally upright
[/s]

1 Like

Re: "Na Dey Wife I Pity" - Nigerians Storm Facebook Wall Of UNILAG Lecturer(Photos) by IkeMbe1: 3:57pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

[/s]
Re: "Na Dey Wife I Pity" - Nigerians Storm Facebook Wall Of UNILAG Lecturer(Photos) by IkeMbe1: 3:59pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

[/s]
Re: "Na Dey Wife I Pity" - Nigerians Storm Facebook Wall Of UNILAG Lecturer(Photos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 08, 2019
What are the causes of Stretch marks on the buttocks ? stretch marks and striae can be awkward and difficult to cover on the buttocks especially when you are wearing exposing clothing like swimming suits. https://maxcornerstone.com/2019/10/08/stretch-marks-on-the-buttocks/
Re: "Na Dey Wife I Pity" - Nigerians Storm Facebook Wall Of UNILAG Lecturer(Photos) by baby124: 4:17pm On Oct 08, 2019
solmusdesigns:

Not true. Those 2 lecturers have told the world about the culture of the school. They even showed us the cold room with other lecturers visible doing the same thing. Unilag is officially a useless school. One other guy Azenabor has been mentioned severally. But from my understanding he is still a professor in Unilag.

1 Like

Re: "Na Dey Wife I Pity" - Nigerians Storm Facebook Wall Of UNILAG Lecturer(Photos) by immortalcrown(m): 7:17pm On Oct 08, 2019
grin
Re: "Na Dey Wife I Pity" - Nigerians Storm Facebook Wall Of UNILAG Lecturer(Photos) by tillaman(m): 11:36pm On Oct 08, 2019
Nigerians sha
Re: "Na Dey Wife I Pity" - Nigerians Storm Facebook Wall Of UNILAG Lecturer(Photos) by aviato(m): 2:44am On Oct 09, 2019
NnaaMenn:

Nope. Because most guys actually enjoy it. For guys it's fun.

A guy's life is just too free. We don't make issues about anything, unlike girls who are filled with complexities.
Lol, because everything in your life is just about sex doesn't mean it's fun to everyone, there are guys who are scarred because of things like that. It is because such has never happened to you that your sex depraved mind thinks it is "fun"

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Identify Fake Admission In Nigeria Universities / Why Parents Should Monitor Their Child/Ward: See What My Student Told Me / You Will Be Shocked To Find Out That You Do Not Know 99% Of These:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.