Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,634 members, 7,958,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:05 AM

Help For Loan Repayment - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help For Loan Repayment (697 Views)

NYIF LOAN: We Are Ready For Loan Disbursement - Sunday Dare / My Experience Visiting A Bank For Loan As An Entrepreneur / Get A 12 Month Repayment Career Loan For Your Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help For Loan Repayment by sunday002(m): 10:40am On Oct 08, 2019
A friend of mine told me that he got a message from Kwik cash to borrow money with no collateral if I can try it out. Immediately I pressed the code *561# and it prompted me to select 1 in which I followed the steps to borrow loan of 5,000 easily. And to repay in 2weeks with interest, in which I did before 2 weeks. I borrow another one because of urgency hoping that our salary will be paid before the time lapse. Unfortunately the construction have to stop because of financial constraints. In other to survive with family I just have to go online to borrow more money and to return from warri to Ibadan.
Annoying part is unsolicited messages and calls such as sokoloan. 70% of my contacts was sent message that I used them as reference to borrow money that I refused to pay. The calls was nothing to talk about from them. Non of them promise to assist.
SUNDAY, you are still owing. Make repayment today in your Carbon app OR transfer to (Carbon) Paylater, GTB 0217599*** to avoid credit bureau blacklisting.
In other not to be published in news paper that is why I cry for help from good samaritan.
These are accumulated money
1. Sokoloan 8, 695
2. Palm credit 9, 880
3. Kwik cash 5, 340
4. Petty cash 6, 750
5. Fairmoney 3, 500

All insults are welcome with solutions.

I may not respond quickly because I used free data thanks
Re: Help For Loan Repayment by sunday002(m): 11:05am On Oct 08, 2019
My phone number 08038500412
Re: Help For Loan Repayment by uboma(m): 5:26pm On Oct 08, 2019
sunday002:
A friend of mine told me that he got a message from Kwik cash to borrow money with no collateral if I can try it out. Immediately I pressed the code *561# and it prompted me to select 1 in which I followed the steps to borrow loan of 5,000 easily. And to repay in 2weeks with interest, in which I did before 2 weeks. I borrow another one because of urgency hoping that our salary will be paid before the time lapse. Unfortunately the construction have to stop because of financial constraints. In other to survive with family I just have to go online to borrow more money and to return from warri to Ibadan.
Annoying part is unsolicited messages and calls such as sokoloan. 70% of my contacts was sent message that I used them as reference to borrow money that I refused to pay. The calls was nothing to talk about from them. Non of them promise to assist.
SUNDAY, you are still owing. Make repayment today in your Carbon app OR transfer to (Carbon) Paylater, GTB 0217599*** to avoid credit bureau blacklisting.
In other not to be published in news paper that is why I cry for help from good samaritan.
These are accumulated money
1. Sokoloan 8, 695
2. Palm credit 9, 880
3. Kwik cash 5, 340
4. Petty cash 6, 750
5. Fairmoney 3, 500

All insults are welcome with solutions.

I may not respond quickly because I used free data thanks

He who goes a borrowing, goes a sorrowing.

You should have thought about not having the means to pay back. Why borrow from multiple sources?

(1) (Reply)

Urgent JANUARY 2020 Vacancy Apply Now!!! / Forget About Jobs And Get Skilled With Lynda / "The Concise And Practical Guide:how To Make Money On The Internet Fast"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.