Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,927 members, 7,863,273 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:11 PM

Shoot Anybody That Blocks My Convoy It Is The Law - Governor David Umahi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shoot Anybody That Blocks My Convoy It Is The Law - Governor David Umahi (324 Views)

Wike: Policeman In Mufti Blocked My Convoy With AK-47 Rifle / Obaseki: My Convoy Was Attacked In Oshiomhole’s Ward / Zulum: Soldiers, Not Boko Haram, Attacked My Convoy – Borno Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shoot Anybody That Blocks My Convoy It Is The Law - Governor David Umahi by Linx1234: 10:58am On Oct 08, 2019
Ebonyi state governor, David Umahi, has given an order to his security personnel to shoot aside anybody that blocks his convoy, adding that it is within the purview of the law even if the person dies.

He made this call while narrating how his convoy was blocked by mourners at a wake keep in the state on Friday night.

Umahi said…

“Yesterday night, I was coming...............https://janefblog.com/9629-2shoot-anybody-that-blocks-my-convoy-it-is-the-law-governor-david-umahi/

Re: Shoot Anybody That Blocks My Convoy It Is The Law - Governor David Umahi by johnkay1(m): 11:01am On Oct 08, 2019
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Toll Gate: We Will Destroy Any Toll Gate Built In South East – MASSOB Warns FG / Biafraexit: Just A Reminder To All Igbo Political Elites On Igbo Presidency 2023 / Buhari Wedding Tori No Be True'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.