Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

I Paid Back His N1.1m Loan In Kind, Woman Tells Court ―vanguard - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Paid Back His N1.1m Loan In Kind, Woman Tells Court ―vanguard (395 Views)

My Husband Stole My Money, Beat, Sent Me Out Naked, Woman Tells Court / "My Husband Beats Me, Says I Eat Too Much" - Woman Tells Court / How 7 Men Tied & Raped Me Inside Gutter - Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Paid Back His N1.1m Loan In Kind, Woman Tells Court ―vanguard by Trivalence: 11:15am On Oct 08, 2019
A Lagos-based businesswoman, Ejioma Ahibafu, 49, on Monday told an Ojo Magistrates’ Court how she paid back “in kind” part of a N1.1 million loan she allegedly took from a man.

The defendant, a trader who sells bags of rice, pleaded not guilty to a two-count charge of obtaining money by false pretence and stealing brought against her.

The defendant, who spoke in pidgin, told the court that the said loan was obtained after a friend introduced her to the complainant.

She said that although she was given the loan, she also delivered some bags of rice to the complainant with an understanding to pay up the balance.

Besides, the defendant informed the court that even before she was given the loan by the complainant, she had to pay him in “kind” on three different occasions in a hotel.

The Prosecutor, Mr Simon Uche, had earlier told the court that the defendant obtained a loan of N1.1 million for rice business from one Emma, a businessman, with a promise to pay back the money in six months.

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/10/i-paid-back-n1-1m-loan-in-kind-woman-tells-court/

Re: I Paid Back His N1.1m Loan In Kind, Woman Tells Court ―vanguard by immortalcrown(m): 11:16am On Oct 08, 2019
Tell me something. grin
Re: I Paid Back His N1.1m Loan In Kind, Woman Tells Court ―vanguard by Thomthom(m): 1:11pm On Oct 08, 2019
IN KIND ke?.. does the law admit you pay a loan with sex.. if so the man should forget about the money... some men self.. you don't put business and sex together.. woman go only ruin your bizz and ur life for u..mtcheeeeew

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Stray Bullet Kills young boy As Hoodlums Clash With Lagos State Task Force Offic / Scenes of what transpired between the task force, truck drivers and the police, / Customs Seizes N304m Smuggled Goods In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.