Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,656 members, 7,862,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:07 AM

#SexForGrades – Dr Boniface says he won’t be pressured to speak anytime soon - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / #SexForGrades – Dr Boniface says he won’t be pressured to speak anytime soon (246 Views)

Sex For Grade: Dr. Boniface Igbeneghu’s Facebook Page Stormed By Nigerians / BREAKING: UNILAG Suspends Dr Boniface, Lecturer Caught On Video Sexually / Dr Boniface And All The Other Sexforgrades Twitter Stories You Missed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#SexForGrades – Dr Boniface says he won’t be pressured to speak anytime soon by GistCandy(m): 11:17am On Oct 08, 2019
A senior lecturer of the Faculty of Arts at the University Of Lagos, Dr Boniface Igbeneghu has stated he will not be speaking anytime soon on the video released by BBC on the allegations of sexual harassment levelled against him.

The associate pastor with the Foursquare Gospel Church, Boni was exposed in an undercover BBC Africa documentary on ‘Sex for grades’ in West African universities. He was caught on tape making sexual advances and forcefully harassing a journalist who posed as a 17-year-old student seeking his assistance in gaining admission into the university.

When contacted by Punch, Igbeneghu said he would not be pressured to speak on the allegation.

“I work for the University of Lagos; if you want any reaction, talk to the university. Contact the information unit and they will tell you the correct position. If I talk, I will be running foul of the varsity law. Don’t put unnecessary pressure on me to say beyond what I have said,” he said.

However, the University of Lagos and FourSquare Gospel Church have suspended him.

Source - https://gistcandy.com/sexforgrades-dr-boniface-says-he-wont-be-pressured-to-speak-anytime-soon/

Re: #SexForGrades – Dr Boniface says he won’t be pressured to speak anytime soon by GistCandy(m): 11:19am On Oct 08, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: #SexForGrades – Dr Boniface says he won’t be pressured to speak anytime soon by Divay22(f): 11:32am On Oct 08, 2019
Oga cold room

(1) (Reply)

Federal Government Launches Where To Report Sex For Grade / Governor Of Abia State Delivers Keynote Lecture At AE-FUNAI / What Candidates Must Have To Successfully Register For 2020 Exam - JAMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.