Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

To My Yonger One - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / To My Yonger One (149 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To My Yonger One by Eejhyremi400(m): 12:09pm On Oct 08, 2019
DEAR YOUNGER' ME,,,,,,
For a very long time, I have wondered why some people do well in life , while other with lots of advantages fall by the wayside. I meet children with no obvious help, performing exceptionally well and aiming for the star in their pursuit of success. It challenge the nuances of common Sense and set an endless track of curiosity.
We are the time when opportunities and possibility abound with arrays of endless choices on their trail. This time also presents challenges of equal measure that compete in the same space. On a journey never travelled,the future can seem very frightening.
The good news is that there are tried and tested formulas to navigate the scary road. There are traits and value that guide away from failure and leans you more towards success. There are characteristics that can positively change the trajectory or the life of a young and willing person.
Let me tell you this before I drop my pen,see some changes will happen because you deliberately planned them while others will occur as nature takes it s course . You will make adjustments as you associate , observe and learn from whatever changes life throws at you.
Do not be mindful of your current circumstances. Your background may have put you at a disadvantage for now. Your habbit may be very bad and seen like a trap. Opportunities may seem unavailable to you . But with an unwavering determination to become great, you will WIN the battles of inadequacies with resounding success,,,,,.
Eejhyremi care,,,,,,,,

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Philippines Is The Most Cheapest Country To Study Any Course Of Choice, / 2019/2020 Admission Study In Philippines The Most Cheapest Country In The Word / G.t.c

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.