Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Ebuka Asks Mercy About Tacha, Hear Her Response. VIDEO - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebuka Asks Mercy About Tacha, Hear Her Response. VIDEO (36303 Views)

Toke Makinwa, Others, React To Zlatan's Proposed Diss Song About Tacha / Bbnaija: What Sir Dee Said About Tacha’s ‘body Odour’ Rumors, See Photos / D'prince Calls Wizkid & Tiwa Savage 'Mr & Mrs. See Her Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebuka Asks Mercy About Tacha, Hear Her Response. VIDEO by Henix(m): 3:26pm On Oct 08, 2019
Carmit:

OGA what is "B" ?? angry
Sky B
Re: Ebuka Asks Mercy About Tacha, Hear Her Response. VIDEO by Legendguru: 3:42pm On Oct 08, 2019
oohhh
Re: Ebuka Asks Mercy About Tacha, Hear Her Response. VIDEO by deepwater(f): 4:17pm On Oct 08, 2019
toyinjimoh:
We are tired of big brothers lies, ebuka and big brother robbed omashola 2million naira gave it to mike to console him, they knew mercy has won already.... Nonsense show

I would rather advice you pay more attention to comprehension of English language

Mike won that category not omatshola

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Asks Mercy About Tacha, Hear Her Response. VIDEO by engrkaz(m): 4:37pm On Oct 08, 2019
Cold room graduate
Re: Ebuka Asks Mercy About Tacha, Hear Her Response. VIDEO by eldeens: 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2019
NORSYK:

For real.....I overheard some people saying it

Who is sky B
Re: Ebuka Asks Mercy About Tacha, Hear Her Response. VIDEO by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 08, 2019
Useless show. I regret the 5 mins I spent watching it. No thanks to NL that I know their names. Unavoidable.
Re: Ebuka Asks Mercy About Tacha, Hear Her Response. VIDEO by Olodo24: 4:52pm On Oct 08, 2019
Our Lambo needs some diction training. I hope she hires a private tutor. I believe she likes Tacha though
Re: Ebuka Asks Mercy About Tacha, Hear Her Response. VIDEO by toyinjimoh(m): 5:07pm On Oct 08, 2019
deepwater:

I would rather advice you pay more attention to comprehension of English language

Mike won that category not omatshola
you don't even understand what you are saying
Re: Ebuka Asks Mercy About Tacha, Hear Her Response. VIDEO by magzey: 5:12pm On Oct 08, 2019
Who are these people Ebula kiniko Mercy. NTA staff?

Re: Ebuka Asks Mercy About Tacha, Hear Her Response. VIDEO by Omalichabby(f): 5:44pm On Oct 08, 2019
DOMINGOPAPI:
Mercy can really milk the BBN Image and fame to her advantage. She is going to be in A List if she isn't distracted or doesn't fall into major scandals. In Few years from now she should be in the league of Linda Ikeji, Toke Makinwa and others...

Very true. I hope she gets a very good manager
Re: Ebuka Asks Mercy About Tacha, Hear Her Response. VIDEO by Omalichabby(f): 5:45pm On Oct 08, 2019
Olodo24:
Our Lambo needs some diction training. I hope she hires a private tutor. I believe she likes Tacha though

I sight you from the BBN thread kiss
You are right, at this point she needs a good English tutor and no bad energy btwn her and Tacha
Re: Ebuka Asks Mercy About Tacha, Hear Her Response. VIDEO by Omalichabby(f): 5:48pm On Oct 08, 2019
toyinjimoh:
We are tired of big brothers lies, ebuka and big brother robbed omashola 2million naira gave it to mike to console him, they knew mercy has won already.... Nonsense show

Omashola never would have never won arena games, dude sucked at puzzles. He got buzzed out twice on puzzles whilst Mike finished all games in good time.

It is not by shouting warri up and down
Re: Ebuka Asks Mercy About Tacha, Hear Her Response. VIDEO by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 08, 2019
DOMINGOPAPI:
Mercy can really milk the BBN Image and fame to her advantage. She is going to be in A List if she isn't distracted or doesn't fall into major scandals. In Few years from now she should be in the league of Linda Ikeji, Toke Makinwa and others...

Her lack of fluency in the English language will work against her. Linda and Toke are unilag graduates while Mercy, like Nina, are IMSU Mgbekes.
Re: Ebuka Asks Mercy About Tacha, Hear Her Response. VIDEO by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 08, 2019
Olodo24:

That her Igboish English is embedded in her DNA. The focus should be proper grammar at secondary school level. Choices of words and phrases can wait for now.
Re: Ebuka Asks Mercy About Tacha, Hear Her Response. VIDEO by Vivikema: 7:19pm On Oct 08, 2019
doctorkush:
mods pls stop posting about bbn naa
You can as well skip this thread, why open it in the first place
Re: Ebuka Asks Mercy About Tacha, Hear Her Response. VIDEO by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 08, 2019
Vivikema:
You can as well skip this thread, why open it in the first place

you are female, and this moniker is for bbn only...

bbn asides, how are you?
Re: Ebuka Asks Mercy About Tacha, Hear Her Response. VIDEO by Altrarecords(m): 10:53pm On Oct 08, 2019
toyinjimoh:

This should clear your doubts

https://www.nairaland.com/5459935/omashola-vs-mike-bet9ja-arena

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout Yemi Alade And Ice Prince In This New Picture / DJ Cuppy And Tekno Have Late Night Calls / Adunni Ade Gushes Over Her Radiant Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.