Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Money Talks: Simple Ways To Become Rich In 2019 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Money Talks: Simple Ways To Become Rich In 2019 (250 Views)

How Much Money Do You Have To Make Monthly To Be Considered Rich In Nigeria / 4 Dream-killer Habits You Should Avoid In 2019 / Top 10 IT Certifications In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Money Talks: Simple Ways To Become Rich In 2019 by odinceblog(m): 12:56pm On Oct 08, 2019
My name is Ginika Ononuju Ojukwu. I am a Brand Consultant and an Entrepreneur.

Being a Brand Consultant enables me to educate people on how to make money from their daily expenses.
I can help you create the lifestyle you always wanted.

There are plenty of legitimate ways to earn extra money sitting right where you are right now. Some of them involve starting your own small business, while others mean working for someone else using your home as an office.

Hands down the quickest way to make a lot of money (well, without breaking the law). Lots of people have genuinely made lots of money from my Training. It’s completely legal, risk free, tax free, and anyone can do it.

I have taught thousands of people and in the process seen the poor becoming rich. The rich becoming richer.

Housewives becoming financially stable and supportive to their husbands.

Students paying their school fees and Corpers earning like oil workers.

You too can be a beneficiary.

I will teach you how to make money per second even at the comfort of your home.

Join us on the 12th of October for a life changing seminar to help you build your own empire.

I will teach you different platforms to make money both online and Oflline

Training is free.

Address: Surest Hotel and suites, No.3 Janet Fajemigbesin street, Diamond Estate, Amuwo Oodfin Lagos

Date: 12th of October 2019

Time; 11AM PROMPT

Speaker: Ginika Ojokwu (Host)

Guest Speaker: Amarachi Ugochi (Team Lead @Growth HQ)

JOIN MY WHATSAPP GROUP FOR SEAT RESERVATIONS: https://odinceblog.com/money-talks-simple-ways-to-become-rich-in-2019/

(1) (Reply)

Automate Your School Reception And Front Desk With Schoolcloud / Top Up Programme For Hnd,3rd Class Student In UK / Build A Career In Stock And Financial Analysis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.