Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

EFCC Arrests 18 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 18 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) (39134 Views)

EFCC Arrests 18 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Lagos / Ondo Amotekun Intercepts Bus Loaded With 500 Daggers, Guns, Arrests 18 Suspects / EFCC Arrests 18 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by figoperch: 5:06pm On Oct 08, 2019
Mrsoundoro:

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Lagos Zonal Office, has arrested 18 (Eighteen) suspected internet fraudsters in Lagos.
The suspects are: Abass Mukhtar, Enitan Adekunle, Olakunle Araoyinbo, Korede Adetule, Christmas Gabriel, Christmas Yole, Christmas Emmanuel and Harrison Obayogbono.
Others are: Victor Kenneth, Adewale Musibau, Oluwajuwon Shofuyi, Idris Abdulazeez, Oyeku Adeoye, Omilana Adeleke, Okeke Chucks, Peters Olamide, Abayomi Jones and Usman Olalekan.
The suspects were arrested during a sting operation in the early hours of Friday, September 27, 2019 at three different locations in the Alagbado area of Lagos State, following intelligence reports received by the Commission from concerned members of the public about their alleged involvement in the criminal activities.
During the raid, about five of the suspects attempted to escape arrest by taking refuge inside the ceiling of their apartments. They were, however, immediately apprehended by operatives of the EFCC.
Items recovered from the suspects at the point of arrest include charms, phones, laptops and five cars-Hyundai Sonata, Toyota Camry 2004 model, Toyota Camry 2007 model, Toyota Camry 1999 model and Honda Pilot.
The suspects will soon be charged to court.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/10/08/efcc-arrests-18-suspected-internet-fraudsters-in-lagos/

Christmas Gabriel
Christmas Yole and
Christmas Emmanuel.

Una Christmas started in October
Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by Slymonster(m): 5:08pm On Oct 08, 2019
Why is the OP repeating it
Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by kingjrofficial(m): 5:09pm On Oct 08, 2019
I'm here just to check names,and I'm satisfied

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by goaldynman(m): 5:09pm On Oct 08, 2019
The suspects are: Abass Mukhtar, Enitan Adekunle, Olakunle Araoyinbo, Korede Adetule, Christmas Gabriel, Christmas Yole, Christmas Emmanuel and Harrison Obayogbono.
Others are: Victor Kenneth, Adewale Musibau, Oluwajuwon Shofuyi, Idris Abdulazeez, Oyeku Adeoye, Omilana Adeleke, Okeke Chucks, Peters Olamide, Abayomi Jones and Usman Olalekan.

They should free the Okeke Chucks among them; he is just a visitor at the wrong place, at the wrong time!!

This is purely an Afonjah internet fraud syndicate!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by Neduzze5(m): 5:16pm On Oct 08, 2019
Bigiyo:
u are one of the biggest fool in this world...
na name make u dey check

E pain am... Ekiti brought_up cheesy
Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 5:17pm On Oct 08, 2019
but its very impossible to arrest killer herdsmen.
Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by nasbiafra(m): 5:19pm On Oct 08, 2019
MAINLY AFONJAS
Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by nasbiafra(m): 5:20pm On Oct 08, 2019
goaldynman:

They should free the Okeke Chucks among them; he is just a visitor at the wrong place, at the wrong time!!

Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by nasbiafra(m): 5:21pm On Oct 08, 2019
goaldynman:

I TELL U BRO.OKEKE JUST CAME TO VISIT YOU

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by Flowdada(m): 5:28pm On Oct 08, 2019
The guy wearing blue overall is posing for the camera
Hahah he dunno warris going on
Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by SenecaTheYonger: 5:33pm On Oct 08, 2019
jeffizy:
The idea I had of yahoo boys is that if robust, fresh and clean guys.
But efcc has changed that perspective for me.

All I see are hungry looking, scruffy and shabby boys who seem to need thorough baths.

I hope you're a fresh guy ohh? All this nonsense wey you dey cap. Na based on that freshness SARS go use Bill your life commot.
Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by nasbiafra(m): 5:34pm On Oct 08, 2019
sanity12:
ode u no see una name dere
MUMU NA VISIT E GO VISIT AFONJAS HAVE IMPLICATE THIS POOR INNOCENT BOYP
Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by Smile31(f): 5:39pm On Oct 08, 2019
Which kyn name be Christmas biko? grin grin .... Christmas Christmas everywhere grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by tex73: 5:49pm On Oct 08, 2019
Duggedised12:
So someone's surname is "Christmas" undecided

I trip for the last name myself, not just one but three of them! cool
Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by izibili44: 5:49pm On Oct 08, 2019
CapitalHYC:
angry grin grin .. How many times do I have to make FTC on this forum before Seun go pay me... Everywhere dry nah cool

Now back to the story, Buhari's government has Collected Abacha returns and collected a lot of properties forfeited by this yahoo boys and other Politicians more than any previous government , that I don't have any problem with. But where are all these money going to when we still have to borrow
The money is going back to the bigger yahoo using pen and paper in the gov house.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by Duggedised12(f): 5:50pm On Oct 08, 2019
tex73:

I trip for the last name myself, not just one but three of them! cool
i think they are siblings
Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by fintol: 5:51pm On Oct 08, 2019
desmond2pk:
Nobody go call name now. If na chinedu, okechukwu, chukwudi, okereke, people go begin call igbos
igbos are too matured for that.
Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by izibili44: 5:55pm On Oct 08, 2019
1kBabyShoesNG:

Dem go baff for kirikiri
dis wan never cash out.
Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by Macmayhorrr: 5:59pm On Oct 08, 2019
This na old story na
Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by TemmyT002(m): 6:03pm On Oct 08, 2019
Fine boys
Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by jeffizy(m): 6:26pm On Oct 08, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:

I hope you're a fresh guy ohh? All this nonsense wey you dey cap. Na based on that freshness SARS go use Bill your life commot.
Shoo! Wetin concern SARS for my matter? Are you one of them? No need to fear evil if you know carry hin pot o.
Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by SenecaTheYonger: 6:36pm On Oct 08, 2019
jeffizy:

Shoo! Wetin concern SARS for my matter? Are you one of them? No need to fear evil if you know carry hin pot o.
You think that they're going after evil? Yahoo boys have money to settle SARS. It is you that is calming you don't carry anything bad, therefore you don't need to settle, na you go suffer well well. Go and see the amount of cases leveled against them.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by KayCee92(m): 6:51pm On Oct 08, 2019
Lol, i saw NCAN having their meeting earlier.....their Chairman was telling them to avoid that thread on NL shocked grin
Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by WarriIntellect(m): 7:12pm On Oct 08, 2019
Since you know you indulge yourselves in an illegitimate hustle,you should learn to keep a low profile...
All this Dreadlocks,constant partying and a lot of association would bring you guys to the books of the law. . ..
I'm a small boy what do I know?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by FortuneDeGreat(m): 7:45pm On Oct 08, 2019
Christmas undecided undecided
Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by Orjioorji(f): 8:29pm On Oct 08, 2019
CapitalHYC:
angry grin grin .. How many times do I have to make FTC on this forum before Seun go pay me... Everywhere dry nah cool

Now back to the story, Buhari's government has Collected Abacha returns and collected a lot of properties forfeited by this yahoo boys and other Politicians more than any previous government , that I don't have any problem with. But where are all these money going to when we still have to borrow
oga you are jobless
Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by akmath: 8:33pm On Oct 08, 2019
WHICH ONE BE CHRISTMAS AGAIN NA?
Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by aspirebig: 9:31pm On Oct 08, 2019
Which way Naija youths?

Say no to fraud o
Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by emiika: 9:33pm On Oct 08, 2019
ionsman:
You see EFCC, I thought they were still sensible until this shit happened. One of the raid happened close to my brother's house.

At least 7 - 8 people amongst the 18 are innocent people but you Know what? The faces of Innocent people are already on the internet and they've been tagged fraudsters.

That man by the left in the first picture is a PAGA operator. When he returned home the day this thing happened(they were freed after being found innocent), he felt so humiliated and was thinking of suing the EFCC. He was advised to let it go as it was a wild goose chase.

I can't for the life of me figure out how photos of Innocent people will flood the internet space as fraudsters. This country is a joke!

yes you are right, na my area, i know the man very well and almost all of dem, and many of them were released that same day, what baffles me was that the two houses they raided was directly oppositet alagbado police station, stupid efcc, i weep for this country...
Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by sally042(f): 9:53pm On Oct 08, 2019
Christmas's family be like say na family business for una. [q1uote author=Mrsoundoro post=82951861]
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Lagos Zonal Office, has arrested 18 (Eighteen) suspected internet fraudsters in Lagos.
The suspects were arrested during a sting operation in the early hours of Friday, September 27, 2019 at three different locations in the Alagbado area of Lagos State, following intelligence reports received by the Commission from concerned members of the public about their alleged involvement in the criminal activities.
During the raid, about five of the suspects attempted to escape arrest by taking refuge inside the ceiling of their apartments. They were, however, immediately apprehended by operatives of the EFCC.
Items recovered from the suspects at the point of arrest include charms, phones, laptops and five cars-Hyundai Sonata, Toyota Camry 2004 model, Toyota Camry 2007 model, Toyota Camry 1999 model and Honda Pilot.
The suspects will soon be charged to court.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/10/08/efcc-arrests-18-suspected-internet-fraudsters-in-lagos/
[/quote]
Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by Roushy(m): 9:56pm On Oct 08, 2019
We never hear of the case in court after this... Abeg make dem lock them up in jail asap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Found Pistol With 13 Rounds On Dapo Ojora’s Chest - Police / Okopoly Students Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, N500k Ransom Demanded On Each / Notorious Cultist Who Killed Over 30 People Paraded With Other Criminals. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.