Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Why Arsene Wenger Will Not Coach Any Premier League Club - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Arsene Wenger Will Not Coach Any Premier League Club (270 Views)

Ronaldo Is The Problem Of Man U Not Coach OLE (opinion) / How Much Each Premier League Club Earned In 2018/2019 Season / Premier League Club Reacts To Nigeria Draw Against South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Arsene Wenger Will Not Coach Any Premier League Club by Olusharp(m): 1:49pm On Oct 08, 2019
While many football fans especially Arsenal fans expect France international, Arsene Wenger to take up another role aside a job as a coach, he seems adamant to remain in the club management line but he wouldn't be taking up any offer in the English Premier league.

Arsene Wenger, who received an award from legends of football last night stated that he has too many links with Arsenal and wouldn't be taken any coaching job in England because of that.

The Frenchman during an interview with beIN Sport this week disclosed he had opportunities to coach in the EPL but he added that he is reluctant to take up another job in England.

He said, “I’m an Arsenal man and after that I’m a professional. I can’t stop working.

‘I decided to move out of the Premier League because I am too linked with Arsenal. I had opportunities to work in England but I turned them down.”

Wenger refused to mention the names of the clubs as he said, “I don’t want to tell you, because there are people in charge and it would unfair to them.”

The former Arsenal coach also revealed he is a big supporter of Arsenal Football Club and he is hoping Unai Emery would do better.

At the moment Arsenal are seated at the third spot on the EPL table behind Manchester City and Liverpool.

cc lalasticlala Mynd44
https://ngg.ng/2019/10/08/why-arsene-wenger-will-not-coach-any-premier-league-club/
Re: Why Arsene Wenger Will Not Coach Any Premier League Club by cenaman(m): 2:28pm On Oct 08, 2019
Wenger can't cope with modern day football, he should just follow Sir Alex Ferguson step.

(1) (Reply)

UCL: Slavia Prague 1 - 2 Barcelona / Manchester United And Inter Milan To Battle For Thomas Muller In January / Most Exciting Moment As A Football Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.