Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Davido – Comfort Ft. Vector - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido – Comfort Ft. Vector (380 Views)

Vector: I Was Aroused Kissing Seyi Shay In "Lara And The Beat" Movie / Vector Reacts To Buhari's "Youths Are Lazy" Comment With This Photo / M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido – Comfort Ft. Vector by xorlaligh: 2:14pm On Oct 08, 2019
Davido – Comfort ft. Vector -Davido has reported that he would work together with rapper, Vector in another single titled, ‘comfort.’

The music star took to his Instagram page on Tuesday, October 8, 2019. The tune is delivered by Vstik and Mr Eff.

The released date has not been reported yet we wager it will be a banger. Vector as of late got into a battle with fellow rapper, M.I and the two went full scale on themselves as they discharged diss tracks.
https://xorlali.com/2019/10/08/davido-comfort-ft-vector/

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid I Eat Only Nigerian Food Anywhere I Am In The World / Kizz Daniel In Big Trouble As His Former Label G-worldwide SUES Him For N500 Mil / “Release The Idiots”- Davido Orders The Release Of Sisters Who Defamed Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.