Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

2020 Budget: Buhari Presents Appropriation Bill To NASS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2020 Budget: Buhari Presents Appropriation Bill To NASS (11532 Views)

2020 Budget: Buhari Presides Over Extraordinary FEC Meeting / Buhari Presents Ndoma As 'Governorship Candidate' Instead Of Owan Enoh / Budget: Buhari Lists Projects From Which Cuts Were Made (2) (3) (4)

Re: 2020 Budget: Buhari Presents Appropriation Bill To NASS by hargbolahan01: 2:55pm On Oct 08, 2019
EXOUSIAng:

The government has been working on giving life back to communities that we're destroyed by bokoharam, I know of villages that have been rebuilt, or you want this people to remain in refugee camps the rest of their lives?
Like you rightly said the NDDC is under ministry of Niger Delta, have you gotten the budget allocation for the ministry and seen what is going to NDDC? WHY DO YOU PEOPLE CRY FOUL OVER ABSOLUTELY NOTHING?
but I'm trying to get to here is why not budget Money for other regions too....at least there are people who need govt intervention in other regions too
Re: 2020 Budget: Buhari Presents Appropriation Bill To NASS by Buhatiku: 3:03pm On Oct 08, 2019
YorubaNinja:

Dude, you dey OK?

The guys on the street know what i meant.

You are "omo get inside".

So please get inside before your Dad seize your phone.
Re: 2020 Budget: Buhari Presents Appropriation Bill To NASS by EXOUSIAng: 3:06pm On Oct 08, 2019
hargbolahan01:
but I'm trying to get to here is why not budget Money for other regions too....at least there are people who need govt intervention in other regions too
Which other region has gone through what the North East has gone through, a huge percentage of the villagers in the north east are homeless, you need to go up there and see the evil done to these people by boko haram, if you the type that cry easily don't even go close to the camps.

So I ask you this, one what ground is federal government giving additional allocation to the other regions. What crisis are the south west, south east, north west, north central going through that the government should just throw money at them, the north east issue is a special case that needs to be dealth with ASAP, else these refugee camps are becoming breeding grounds for next generation of beggers, terrorists, armed robbers, prostitutes etc

Re: 2020 Budget: Buhari Presents Appropriation Bill To NASS by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 08, 2019
Ask Saraki and co. who passed 2019 budget in April to the applause of gullible Nigerian youths like you
PureGoldh:
Ok...what actually happened to the 2019 budget cos we are yet to benefit from it.

Who is actually fooling who in this country? SMH

Re: 2020 Budget: Buhari Presents Appropriation Bill To NASS by mercyviv(f): 3:16pm On Oct 08, 2019
A new dawn, a new era in our political experience. Saraki era foot dragging is all over! What a she!!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...

Re: 2020 Budget: Buhari Presents Appropriation Bill To NASS by AkpaAmu9: 3:25pm On Oct 08, 2019
solmusdesigns:
wink

Re: 2020 Budget: Buhari Presents Appropriation Bill To NASS by NLSavage: 3:34pm On Oct 08, 2019
deolumike:
opinion abi ignorant cynism?so it's now a crime to pass budget promptly as against the long and needless delay obtainable previously?

Come on

na lie
its true. go to the market and see for yaself
Re: 2020 Budget: Buhari Presents Appropriation Bill To NASS by Royalfurnitures: 3:38pm On Oct 08, 2019
As he presents 2020 appropriation report, let him present the implementation report of Last budget also

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices
Re: 2020 Budget: Buhari Presents Appropriation Bill To NASS by Legendguru: 3:46pm On Oct 08, 2019
ohh
Re: 2020 Budget: Buhari Presents Appropriation Bill To NASS by Xstremebj: 3:52pm On Oct 08, 2019
Carmit:

Alaye... Bad belle is not good for your health grin

funny
Re: 2020 Budget: Buhari Presents Appropriation Bill To NASS by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 08, 2019
Dullard kitchen budget for the year... not our own budget.
Features
Aso rock kitchen.... Aso living room... etc
Re: 2020 Budget: Buhari Presents Appropriation Bill To NASS by Carmit(m): 3:54pm On Oct 08, 2019
Xstremebj:

�������������

Lol.... All I can see is the question mark icon
Re: 2020 Budget: Buhari Presents Appropriation Bill To NASS by eobianke(m): 4:08pm On Oct 08, 2019
Alapafaari:

Ask Saraki and co. who passed 2019 budget in April to the applause of gullible Nigerian youths like you

bro d last budget was presented in December. d election was in February and March respectively so how possible was Saraki responsible for this delay. let's not politicize things unnecessary. The president has done d right thing by presenting his budget in October something that hasn't happened in a very long time.

Re: 2020 Budget: Buhari Presents Appropriation Bill To NASS by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 08, 2019
Carmit:

Alaye... Bad belle is not good for your health grin

Buhari Asslicker spotted

O Ni kuure
Re: 2020 Budget: Buhari Presents Appropriation Bill To NASS by Carmit(m): 9:04pm On Oct 08, 2019
Gforce2015:

Buhari Asslicker spotted

O Ni kuure

By their words you shall know them...

Well since I didn't abuse or curse you, all you have said is headed back to you a 100 fold.

Please try not to bring curses on your self next wink
Re: 2020 Budget: Buhari Presents Appropriation Bill To NASS by Xstremebj: 7:09am On Oct 09, 2019
Carmit:

Lol.... All I can see is the question mark icon grin
am new to nairaland so nt much experience yet
Re: 2020 Budget: Buhari Presents Appropriation Bill To NASS by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:12am On Oct 09, 2019
The oath of secrecy sworn by our leaders attimes cloud their sense of judgement from speaking the truth.....even with N10trn, things will still get worst in Nigeria.
Re: 2020 Budget: Buhari Presents Appropriation Bill To NASS by Carmit(m): 7:25am On Oct 09, 2019
Xstremebj:

am new to nairaland so nt much experience yet

No problem

Catch up on time. wink
Re: 2020 Budget: Buhari Presents Appropriation Bill To NASS by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 09, 2019
Carmit:

By their words you shall know them...

Well since I didn't abuse or curse you, all you have said is headed back to you a 100 fold.

Please try not to bring curses on your self next wink

Oloriburuku.. oloshi
Re: 2020 Budget: Buhari Presents Appropriation Bill To NASS by Carmit(m): 9:59am On Oct 09, 2019
Gforce2015:

Oloriburuku.. oloshi

Man!

Stop Cursing your self!

All these are going back to your head man.... Sorry for you...i pity your future though
Re: 2020 Budget: Buhari Presents Appropriation Bill To NASS by Oyinlomobambam(m): 10:20am On Oct 09, 2019
PureGoldh:
Ok...what actually happened to the 2019 budget cos we are yet to benefit from it.

Who is actually fooling who in this country? SMH

2019 budget don go with election, abi u no collect money to vote?

Abeg don't ask that question again o
Re: 2020 Budget: Buhari Presents Appropriation Bill To NASS by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 09, 2019
Carmit:

Man!

Stop Cursing your self!

All these are going back to your head man.... Sorry for you...i pity your future though

Aiye ma baaje ni
Re: 2020 Budget: Buhari Presents Appropriation Bill To NASS by Carmit(m): 6:09pm On Oct 09, 2019
Gforce2015:

Aiye ma baaje ni

Once again... Since I didn't cuss you..

It's back to you fam. wink

I pray its not too late when you see the results
Re: 2020 Budget: Buhari Presents Appropriation Bill To NASS by JonDon12: 7:38pm On Oct 09, 2019
Maldini212:
What of 2019 own

Una don loot am finish

Next Level. Buhari seems to have redefined looting.
Re: 2020 Budget: Buhari Presents Appropriation Bill To NASS by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 09, 2019
Carmit:

Once again... Since I didn't cuss you..

It's back to you fam. wink

I pray its not too late when you see the results

Ogun lo ma pa e!
Interpret: it's well
Re: 2020 Budget: Buhari Presents Appropriation Bill To NASS by Makschinchin: 8:52pm On Oct 09, 2019
YorubaNinja:

Dude, you dey OK?

He's correct na.. In some areas, one paint of rice beans etc is referred to as one custard bucket or whatever you call it in your area

Buhatiku:

The guys on the street know what i meant.

You are "omo get inside".

So please get inside before your Dad seize your phone.

Lol, maybe he's an ajebo or it's not called " paint" in his area grin grin
Re: 2020 Budget: Buhari Presents Appropriation Bill To NASS by Makschinchin: 8:56pm On Oct 09, 2019
deolumike:
opinion abi ignorant cynism?so it's now a crime to pass budget promptly as against the long and needless delay obtainable previously?

Come on

na lie

Hello sir, how much is a paint (custard bucket) of rice in your area
Re: 2020 Budget: Buhari Presents Appropriation Bill To NASS by Carmit(m): 9:27pm On Oct 09, 2019
Gforce2015:

Ogun lo ma pa e!
Interpret: it's well

Wa alaye ko I ti su e ni ?

Sha ma rora. ..épée to ti she si aye e ma ti n poju undecided

2023: Nigerians Have Rejected APC, Says Makinde / Jangali: N500 Per Cow Yearly — Katsina To Introduce Levy For Cattle Owners / Nasarawa: Supreme Court Re-affirms Sule (APC) As Gov, Dismisses Ombugadu's Suit

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108