Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

LASBCA Says I Need To Pay #250k Fine For Them To Un-seal Our Property - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / LASBCA Says I Need To Pay #250k Fine For Them To Un-seal Our Property (1406 Views)

Ikoyi Building Collapse: Osibona Threatened Our Officials With Dogs, Says LASBCA / LASBCA Seals Distressed 4-storey Building At 17, Obadina Street, Lagos Island / LASBCA Seals The Biggest Building In Bariga (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

LASBCA Says I Need To Pay #250k Fine For Them To Un-seal Our Property by Unibenfucker(m): 2:49pm On Oct 08, 2019
Abeg people should move this to front page. We are into real estate property in lekki. So Lagos State building control agency last year came to one of our sites @ lekki requesting for building plan approval number,soil test and the rest. I told them that I'm not with the documents. They now said if I didn't do them that I will pay them #1million naira. I actually got the documents from my boss and snapped them. I called them the following day that the documents they asked for are available. They said they can't come that I should bring it to their office and I told them I can't come cos I'm always busy @ site.
I didn't see them again. so went for a short break. Few months later I came back to that particular site and I actually saw they brought that same paper two times again. I just told myself that later I'd show it to my boss. Fast word yesterday they came to seal up my site and I called my boss to let him know. This morning my boss went to their office @ lekki . They now checked their records and saw that we have all the complete documents and we are going to pay a fine of #250k for them to un-seal our property. They said cos they brought the notice three times and we didn't attend to it. My boss now kept shouting on my head . Then I insulted my boss and cut the phone on him. My question is how would you keep coming to serve me papers when I'm not owing anything . Is it that you didn't check your records there in the system. You are now blaming me that I have to pay fine of #250k for something that's not my fault. I talked to my boss anyhow cos I'm a Civil Engineer. My profession is and independent one.
#seun pls push my post to front page cos I need answers pls. Must I pay a kick back to un-seal my property

Re: LASBCA Says I Need To Pay #250k Fine For Them To Un-seal Our Property by ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz: 3:17pm On Oct 08, 2019
Neglect on your own part. Since last year

Re: LASBCA Says I Need To Pay #250k Fine For Them To Un-seal Our Property by Unibenfucker(m): 3:38pm On Oct 08, 2019
ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz:
Neglect on your own part. Since last year

Are you kind of blaming me I don't get
Re: LASBCA Says I Need To Pay #250k Fine For Them To Un-seal Our Property by ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz: 3:40pm On Oct 08, 2019
Unibenfucker:

Are you kind of blaming me I don't get
just telling you as it really is.
Re: LASBCA Says I Need To Pay #250k Fine For Them To Un-seal Our Property by Unibenfucker(m): 3:49pm On Oct 08, 2019
[quote author=ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz post=82955203]just telling you as it really is. If you had posted it on that ashewo thread, it would have been better [/quot

Lol you very funny
I just wished my post could get to front page

Three Bedroom Bungalows Now Selling At Vantage Courts Bogije Lekki / Look No Further For Secure Landed Property In Abijo GRA. Buy And Build. / Properties For Sale In Lagos, Abuja.