Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,074 members, 7,856,282 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 04:38 PM

Facts Christians Should Know About Bbnaija. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Facts Christians Should Know About Bbnaija. (259 Views)

Eight Things To Know About Bbnaija Winner Laycon / Ten Unwritten Social Rules Everyone Should Know / Why So Much Noise About BBNAIJA? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facts Christians Should Know About Bbnaija. by gospellar(m): 3:19pm On Oct 08, 2019
There have been many opinions and arguments about BBNaija, especially amongst Christians. Some of these discussions have perched on one extreme or the other. There is a need for balance perception, which only comes by the truth. There is only one truth, the truth has no variance. We live in a world where everything has become relative and there are absolute standards, but this is not coherent with the nature of God. Things are either good or they are bad. Watch this – I offer you a healthy bowl of jollof rice with a big chicken lap and I garnish it with fried plantain and salad, you are salivating. I immediately inform you that ‘oh I mixed the water I used in cooking every of those food items with a little of goat dung, a little of rat dung and a little of cockroach urine. Would you still salivate for the ‘healthy’ meal? Falsehood is not the total absence of truth, it is sometimes 99% truth mixed with 1% lie. Truth is absolute (100%).

Some persons have consciously decided not to recognize that BBNaija is another form of entertainment like watching a movie, in fact, we could liken it to a serial movie that takes you 3 months to complete. It is like a football match guys crave for, it is like any other form of entertainment. But is not as any other form of entertainment. According to a Dictionary (wordweb), entertainment is an activity that is diverting and holds the attention, hence by the effect this program has on its viewers it can be called an entertaining program. Just to note, I watched BBNaija. Any point I make is based on my judgement as a direct audience; I won’t say anything based on hearsays or sentimental judgement passed by other people. While we have agreed that BBNaija is an entertainment program, I will proceed to say that it can’t be fully placed in the category of every other entertainment program. Why?

[url]youlaif.com/bbnaija[/url]

Re: Facts Christians Should Know About Bbnaija. by QuizSavvy: 3:29pm On Oct 08, 2019
Why?

Hypocrisy

(1) (Reply)

Nine-year-old Child Genius To Graduate University / Alert To Customers, Who Is Ultimately Responsible? Bank Or Network Provider? / Sad! Nollywood Loss Another Veteran Actor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.