Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Rwanda Becomes The First African Country To Make Cell Phones In Africa - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Rwanda Becomes The First African Country To Make Cell Phones In Africa (309 Views)

Used Smartphones And Cell Phones - Allegro Pl / Microsoft Opens It First African Development Center In Lagos / Payday: Nigerian Favour Ori Breaks Record In Rwanda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rwanda Becomes The First African Country To Make Cell Phones In Africa by CHINEDUUNEKWE: 5:03pm On Oct 08, 2019
Re: Rwanda Becomes The First African Country To Make Cell Phones In Africa by Sundrus: 5:09pm On Oct 08, 2019
Na wa...& my dear kwuntry na fück matter dem sabi

Re: Rwanda Becomes The First African Country To Make Cell Phones In Africa by Princeton92(m): 5:09pm On Oct 08, 2019
Sundrus:

Lol
Re: Rwanda Becomes The First African Country To Make Cell Phones In Africa by General0847: 5:10pm On Oct 08, 2019
Meanwhile the giant of Africa is more concerned about the welfare of cattle.
Re: Rwanda Becomes The First African Country To Make Cell Phones In Africa by Bgcentz(m): 5:21pm On Oct 08, 2019
Watin do Aba boys?
Re: Rwanda Becomes The First African Country To Make Cell Phones In Africa by immortalcrown(m): 5:26pm On Oct 08, 2019
Bgcentz:
Watin do Aba boys?

Makers of the cell phone never got the kind of discrimination and marginalisation Aba boys get from Nigeria government.

But Aba boys are irresistible and relentless, they will soon conquer.
Re: Rwanda Becomes The First African Country To Make Cell Phones In Africa by psucc(m): 5:33pm On Oct 08, 2019
Sundrus:
You from Kenya or South Africa?
Re: Rwanda Becomes The First African Country To Make Cell Phones In Africa by donbachi(m): 5:45pm On Oct 08, 2019
Nigeria dat cannot even iron her flag...na phone.
Re: Rwanda Becomes The First African Country To Make Cell Phones In Africa by jadeliyi(m): 6:31pm On Oct 08, 2019
every africa country are making research lauching technologys but we are haggling with a mysterious server and bbnaija ish.

(1) (Reply)

Let's Partner / Getting Paid Advertising System / I'll Help You With Paypal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.