Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,488 members, 7,812,511 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Dino Melaye Struggling To Greet President Buhari - Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Struggling To Greet President Buhari - Photo (3608 Views)

FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu / Daura Residents File Out To Greet President Buhari As He Treks To His Home / Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Struggling To Greet President Buhari - Photo by sarrki(m): 5:27pm On Oct 08, 2019
Mr President you are naturally a good man

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Struggling To Greet President Buhari - Photo by festacman(m): 5:31pm On Oct 08, 2019
In fairness, this picture doesn't show Dino struggling to greet Bubu. He was hailing the President who is his characteristic display of humour was acknowledging his gesture with what looks like a joke.

The person I have problem with in that picture is the DSS man who appeared to be saying "I feel like breaking this man's neck".

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Struggling To Greet President Buhari - Photo by dat9jaguy(m): 5:32pm On Oct 08, 2019
That SSS guy no get joy at all.
Ride on Mr President, your haters will surely come around to see things your way.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Struggling To Greet President Buhari - Photo by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 08, 2019
African and monsterising their leaders is legendary.
Op a typical example.
Senator kaita another one from the pics.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Struggling To Greet President Buhari - Photo by Seetto: 5:38pm On Oct 08, 2019
These our leaders will keep deceiving masses while they enjoy their loot...
Re: Dino Melaye Struggling To Greet President Buhari - Photo by donbachi(m): 5:39pm On Oct 08, 2019
Buhari: kai no be u I be dino melaye?

Dino: ranka dede,na me

Bodyguard: just try bring dat hand close..d kind blow ur face go chop,Nigerians go ask if na amaechi rail jam u...nonsense.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Struggling To Greet President Buhari - Photo by hisexcellency34: 5:41pm On Oct 08, 2019
Seems Buhari is saying ' So, you this mad man returned to the Senate?

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Struggling To Greet President Buhari - Photo by omenka(m): 5:43pm On Oct 08, 2019
See humbility. grin

Baba Bubu be like: Are you not za pool I saw on teebee sitting on za floor crying like a lost child?

Dino be lik3: Yes Baba. Rankadede Baba! Sai Mai Gaskiya!!

DSS guy be like: As if make I whoze am for mouth. sad

cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Struggling To Greet President Buhari - Photo by dalongjnr: 5:50pm On Oct 08, 2019
Dino;Oga I dey hail oh.
Buhari; sinator Dino,na you?(baba pointing finger)
Dino; Shugaba(leader) na me your own ,oh(Dino laugh).
Pres Buhari: smile(but for mind,baba the reason say,u pitched your tents with my political opponents, hmm).
Dino:For mind the reason; Baba no come do me strong thing for my appeal court case oh,my friend saraki is out of Job,make I no come follow joint oh!
The SSS guy looked at Dino and talk for mind say,I no be politician but don't pass where you the stand and don't mention ATIKU OR SARAKI.
END OF THE GIST.
Re: Dino Melaye Struggling To Greet President Buhari - Photo by tesppidd: 5:51pm On Oct 08, 2019
angry

Dino; Rain ka de'de'

Buhari; Kai Dino, are you still in the senate.

Body guard; Any wrong move, I upper cut you walahi.

Meanwhile see Amaechi displaying his swag in the background.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Struggling To Greet President Buhari - Photo by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 08, 2019
festacman:
In fairness, this picture doesn't show Dino struggling to greet Bubu. He was hailing the President who is his characteristic display of humour was acknowledging his gesture with what looks like a joke.

The person I have problem with in that picture is the DSS man who appeared to be saying "I feel like breaking this man's neck".
Lmao in his mind :
I nor even get ordinary venza and only you one pack Dem Lamborghini aka mercy like four for house abi
E nor go beta for u dino lielaye

Re: Dino Melaye Struggling To Greet President Buhari - Photo by seunmsg(m): 5:58pm On Oct 08, 2019
Dino: Baba, your boy dey here dey hail o.

Buhari: Dino Dino, so you’re strong enough to attend today’s session. When court resumes next week, hope you won’t fall sick again?

DIno: Baba, leave that thing na.

DSS: (for him mind) To slap this Dino just dey hungry me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Struggling To Greet President Buhari - Photo by omenka(m): 6:04pm On Oct 08, 2019
donbachi:
Buhari: kai no be u I be dino melaye?

Dino: ranka dede,na me

Bodyguard: just try bring dat hand close..d kind blow ur face go chop,Nigerians go ask if na amaechi rail jam u...nonsense.
Baddesst!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye Struggling To Greet President Buhari - Photo by lordkush: 6:14pm On Oct 08, 2019
festacman:

I scrolled up to look at the sss man.

na true you talk. e wan beat dino
Re: Dino Melaye Struggling To Greet President Buhari - Photo by SocialJustice: 6:16pm On Oct 08, 2019
sarrki:
Where did you see Dino struggling in that picture? Rubbish!
Re: Dino Melaye Struggling To Greet President Buhari - Photo by fredoooooo: 6:18pm On Oct 08, 2019
Dino try it and see the way I go beat you ehn grin
Re: Dino Melaye Struggling To Greet President Buhari - Photo by festacman(m): 6:18pm On Oct 08, 2019
lordkush:
I screwed up to look at the sss man.

na true you talk. e wan beat dino
You screwd up? hahaha!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Struggling To Greet President Buhari - Photo by sarrki(m): 6:33pm On Oct 08, 2019
SocialJustice:
Where did you see Dino struggling in that picture? Rubbish!

Use your eye glass next time
Re: Dino Melaye Struggling To Greet President Buhari - Photo by FarahAideed: 6:33pm On Oct 08, 2019
dat9jaguy:
Ride on Mr President, your haters will surely come around to see things your way.
Stop fooling yourself ..He will remain Nigerias worst president ever ever

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Struggling To Greet President Buhari - Photo by SocialJustice: 6:55pm On Oct 08, 2019
sarrki:

Use your eye glass next time
Go and sleep. As if Dino or Buhari even know you exist.
Re: Dino Melaye Struggling To Greet President Buhari - Photo by helinues: 6:59pm On Oct 08, 2019
Buhari be like ,

You this boy, na your face be this
Re: Dino Melaye Struggling To Greet President Buhari - Photo by Johnnyessence(m): 7:05pm On Oct 08, 2019
sarrki:
a big fat lie from buhari asslicker. he's not struggling with anyone please.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Struggling To Greet President Buhari - Photo by kunmiiii: 7:21pm On Oct 08, 2019
Exactly the same way some people up there will be so excited to see him, fraught with fear and apprehension cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Struggling To Greet President Buhari - Photo by Martins6545: 7:43pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
dat9jaguy:
[/s]
Re: Dino Melaye Struggling To Greet President Buhari - Photo by historica: 7:44pm On Oct 08, 2019
Buhari: Dino if you come any closer, if come any closer.
Re: Dino Melaye Struggling To Greet President Buhari - Photo by alezzy13: 8:09pm On Oct 08, 2019
Dino: Yanlabe! Your boy is loyal sir!
PMB: Dino! Yaya de? Hope u no dey run your mouth again?

DSS: (to himself) if say make I head-butt you now them go say DSS don start.
Re: Dino Melaye Struggling To Greet President Buhari - Photo by gratiaeo(m): 8:59pm On Oct 08, 2019
For zombies Buhari snapping picture is another campaign promise fulfilled
Re: Dino Melaye Struggling To Greet President Buhari - Photo by respect80(m): 9:02pm On Oct 08, 2019
festacman:

You screwd up? hahaha!

In other news, he fvcked up cheesy

Local man is tired of laffin pls
Re: Dino Melaye Struggling To Greet President Buhari - Photo by wayne4loan: 11:45pm On Oct 08, 2019
That Dss guy sha... 0%joy cool

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: New Chief Of Staff Resigns Appointment, SCDDD / I Want To Thank All Northerners Who Support Independence Of Igbos From Nigeria / Igbos And Their Strong Hatred For Apc Party Is Massive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.