Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,232 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

President Buhari Pointing At Dino Melaye (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Pointing At Dino Melaye (Photo) (77912 Views)

10 Times Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Pointing His Fingers / Kazaure Gudaji Amazed At Dino Melaye's Car During Visit (Photos) / Dangote, El-Rufai At Dino Melaye's Convocation In ABU Zaria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Pointing At Dino Melaye (Photo) by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:34pm On Oct 08, 2019
Wickedtruths:

There's no distinct difference between both parties. However, there are differences between personalities in both parties.

For instance, Dino has been in APC before he came back to the Pdp where he was before. As useless as Dino is, he's more useful than Bello.
and since 92/93 the same people who eventually crafted PDP eventually crafted APC.. Now choose between taiye and kehinde.
Re: President Buhari Pointing At Dino Melaye (Photo) by ostechno(m): 10:15pm On Oct 08, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
Buhari- Dzino u re in za chamber today. Za last time I was here to fresent ze budget u were screaming at the top of your voice.

Dino melaye-. Baba rankadede sir. It was uncle saraki that I should shout and disturb ur presentation last year sir. Since u have dealt with him ,I am now loyal to you sir.

Dss Guy - God save you (Dino) today say Na inside Senate chamber we dey .you for go join sowore for inside Dss underground cell now.
I love this guy caption, lol
Re: President Buhari Pointing At Dino Melaye (Photo) by Shimran(m): 10:26pm On Oct 08, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
Buhari- Dzino u re in za chamber today. Za last time I was here to fresent ze budget u were screaming at the top of your voice.

Dino melaye-. Baba rankadede sir. It was uncle saraki that I should shout and disturb ur presentation last year sir. Since u have dealt with him ,I am now loyal to you sir.

Dss Guy - God save you (Dino) today say Na inside Senate chamber we dey .you for go join sowore for inside Dss underground cell now.
commendable captions
Re: President Buhari Pointing At Dino Melaye (Photo) by Obason22(m): 11:56pm On Oct 08, 2019
Oga sam, was like hope u are not planing to arrest me.
Re: President Buhari Pointing At Dino Melaye (Photo) by Codec(m): 12:04am On Oct 09, 2019
Is this not the dino that said he will kill himself and put police in trouble
Re: President Buhari Pointing At Dino Melaye (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 1:21am On Oct 09, 2019
You trouble maker grin
Re: President Buhari Pointing At Dino Melaye (Photo) by Follybanty: 3:28am On Oct 09, 2019
They are playing draft with our life this people are the same they are only fooling us the youth should wakeup for revolution that is the only way for freedom
Re: President Buhari Pointing At Dino Melaye (Photo) by pfadom: 4:23am On Oct 09, 2019
[quote author=passyhansome post=82961582][/quote]

Dey deceive yourself dey go.
Re: President Buhari Pointing At Dino Melaye (Photo) by Edipet(m): 8:48am On Oct 09, 2019
Dino you you still dey here
Re: President Buhari Pointing At Dino Melaye (Photo) by Protagonist(m): 12:25pm On Oct 09, 2019
DSS guy be like: "Baba, give the order please! "�������
Re: President Buhari Pointing At Dino Melaye (Photo) by autonomous22: 12:31pm On Oct 09, 2019
MERCHANDISER:
why do you say that
Who told you Dino melaye would defect to Apc.... u guys easily concludes.
Re: President Buhari Pointing At Dino Melaye (Photo) by nellynonso: 1:58pm On Oct 09, 2019
grin grin grin. The rants all begins all Twitter and end on Nairaland. See as niggaz loyal to Chairman. This is a lesson to all youths, no let your mates big pass you in the later days o, Because dem go loyal you. Stop complaining about them and develop yourselves so that on the Later days, YOU CAN TALK LIKE A MAN!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia / Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post / I Am Father To All Bayelsans - Jonathan As Sylva, Lyon Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.