Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Cyclists In Port Harcourt - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cyclists In Port Harcourt (553 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cyclists In Port Harcourt by softbuthard: 6:04pm On Oct 08, 2019
Do you ride bicycle for fun and live in Port Harcourt city? Here we can come together and ride as a group

Some people see riding bicycle as a thing of a child but it is wrong to believe that. It has nothing to do with age, It a form of exercise like any other. I really love cycling for fun

Welcome to Port Harcourt Cyclists

Re: Cyclists In Port Harcourt by MrsSandman: 4:03pm On Feb 08, 2020
I agree. Cycling in general is something that I as an adult, really enjoy. I am planning to try my hand in a race but I need to improve my timing dramatically. Any advise?
Re: Cyclists In Port Harcourt by WooodSI: 4:24pm On Feb 08, 2020
True to that. I love cycling as a sport in general is very fun. I have been at for a while now and I feel like it was one of the best decisions I have done in my life. I am in greet shape haha. If this is your first race you will need to have a good and solid training plan in place. I remember when I was training or my first race I didn't really think it through, so I chocked 30 mins in. You have ti thinking about things like timing and stamina. try working on your stamina in general plus try coming up with a personalized time trial training plan. In general it will help you to cut back on your time/lap ratio and help you win. Hope you are successful. Feel free to ask me any questions if you have any
Re: Cyclists In Port Harcourt by Hausa(m): 1:04am On Mar 10, 2020
WooodSI:
True to that. I love cycling as a sport in general is very fun. I have been at for a while now and I feel like it was one of the best decisions I have done in my life. I am in greet shape haha. If this is your first race you will need to have a good and solid training plan in place. I remember when I was training or my first race I didn't really think it through, so I chocked 30 mins in. You have ti thinking about things like timing and stamina. try working on your stamina in general plus try coming up with a personalized time trial training plan. In general it will help you to cut back on your time/lap ratio and help you win. Hope you are successful. Feel free to ask me any questions if you have any
Bro. where do you cycle at?
What state?

By the way, what do you mean by choking 30 mins in?
Re: Cyclists In Port Harcourt by Hausa(m): 1:05am On Mar 10, 2020
MrsSandman:
I agree. Cycling in general is something that I as an adult, really enjoy. I am planning to try my hand in a race but I need to improve my timing dramatically. Any advise?
What's your location?
Re: Cyclists In Port Harcourt by softbuthard: 2:45pm On Jul 17, 2020
MrsSandman:

Improving your timing requires more practice, always set time then pedal more and more. do this more often and in no time you would get a noticeable improvement. Again you might need challenge, that is someone to spin with you

(1) (Reply)

Rafael Van Der Vaart Blasts Harry Maguire / Don't Under Rate MANCHESTER UNITED In Today's Clash. More Prediction's For Toda / Ndidi Celebrates His 100th Premier League Appearance With A Victory Game.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.