Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

'Sex For Grades' Victims Recount Ordeals Way Back 2013 Plus Names Of Lecturers. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'Sex For Grades' Victims Recount Ordeals Way Back 2013 Plus Names Of Lecturers. (568 Views)

Victims Recount Their Ordeal At Lagos Christian Rehab Home (video) / Cultism: Wike Sends Names Of Lecturers To DSS For Profiling / Gunmen Shoot A Man In Rivers, Kidnap His Wife On Their Way Back Home (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Sex For Grades' Victims Recount Ordeals Way Back 2013 Plus Names Of Lecturers. by Hotworta1: 9:55pm On Oct 08, 2019
As 'Sex For Grades' a BBC Africa shocking documentary continues to make waves, students have long been crying out on the sexual harassment by Lecturers in Nigeria tertiary institutions which has always fallen on deaf ears.

Not until Kiki a reporter for BBC Africa gave us true accounts on the real life situation thereby exposing randy Lecturers caught in the web for sexual harassment.

Guys, go through this link from Stella Dimoko blog and see names of exposed lecturers from various universities. Victims have been speaking out-- No be today o!

One Victim said..

"Dr Ajayi of sociology department, university of Ado-ekiti now ekiti state university, u will never know peace in ur life,dis bastard disvirgin my frnd in his office upon all her plea & told her 2 pack all d blood tissue inside her bad... Ajayi heaven will judge, u will be disgrace openly, the lord will expose u 2 ridicule & shame."

Another victim writes..

"Mr Offiong Ani Offiong of Linguists department in Unical is another dog in human clothing!"

More...

"Prof. Owate,Physics dept Uniport (Is he still there?), was a comissioner for a while in Rivers state. This man was a patron of NIFES in the early 90s. By mid 90s, it was impossible to pas the man's course without sorting (if a guy) and girls had to submit their bodies. At least Ebeniro was handsome to look at but Owate was and still is an ugly oaf. Shameless thing."

Link here for more
https://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2013/11/sex-for-grades-in-nigerian-universities.html?m=1

You might find your Lecturers name there...

RISE AGAINST SEXUAL HARASSMENT!

Cc: Mynd44 Seun Dominique Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Sex For Grades' Victims Recount Ordeals Way Back 2013 Plus Names Of Lecturers. by MossLuv: 4:01am On Oct 09, 2019
Mr Tony of faculty of Law Bsu. I hope they won't call you here
Re: 'Sex For Grades' Victims Recount Ordeals Way Back 2013 Plus Names Of Lecturers. by VIRGINlabia(m): 4:14am On Oct 09, 2019
Proff Sarah Clinton Javelindick of University of Hercules........you try for me those years I was in that institution..........you really mesmerized me with your thick beefy pinky virgimus

It was from your virgimus that I realized that actually the thick the virgimus the higher your orgasm grin grin
Re: 'Sex For Grades' Victims Recount Ordeals Way Back 2013 Plus Names Of Lecturers. by Hotworta1: 6:07am On Oct 09, 2019
MossLuv:
Mr Tony of faculty of Law Bsu. I hope they won't call you here

How sure are you he hasn't been called out somewhere? hehehe
Re: 'Sex For Grades' Victims Recount Ordeals Way Back 2013 Plus Names Of Lecturers. by Hotworta1: 6:16am On Oct 09, 2019
Re: 'Sex For Grades' Victims Recount Ordeals Way Back 2013 Plus Names Of Lecturers. by Hotworta1: 6:22am On Oct 09, 2019
DOMINGOPAPI:
Don't be Silly girl okay?
quote author=Hotworta1 post=82970140]

Y

Alright.
Re: 'Sex For Grades' Victims Recount Ordeals Way Back 2013 Plus Names Of Lecturers. by Hotworta1: 8:03am On Oct 09, 2019
DOMINGOPAPI:
mmmm....What do you look like??

XX chromosome
Re: 'Sex For Grades' Victims Recount Ordeals Way Back 2013 Plus Names Of Lecturers. by ginovera: 9:04am On Oct 09, 2019
Hotworta1:

XX chromosome

cheesy you ehn!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Meat Seller Spraying Meat With Insecticide Goes Viral / Popular Nigerian Pastor Accused Of Sexually Abusing Children In His Church / I’ve Sex With Boys To Satisfy Myself, Says 35-year-old Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.