Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant (57070 Views)

Samsung Galaxy A8s Will Be The First Phone With Hole-in Display Tech. / Please I Need A Clear-cut 'user Review' Of The AfriOne Gravity Z1 Phone. / Afrione 2-in-1 Tablet (the Local Android Phone Review) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by Spatta: 7:10am On Oct 09, 2019
SEGLIZ:

chei! chei!! chei!!!
over see finish dey clock for here.
try be objective please.

https://talkofnaija.com/rwanda-launches-the-first-smartphone-factory-in-africa/
Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by MobilityExpress: 7:15am On Oct 09, 2019
The FG will tax them to death, just wait and see.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by Vince77(m): 7:21am On Oct 09, 2019
Audio Phone

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by sleemoon(m): 7:30am On Oct 09, 2019
Lexusgs430:
We still dey wait........ In the interim, we keep enjoying wetin Umidigi dey offer us.....

Umidigi F2.... About to launch...... Or Umidigi Power 3.....

Kai... U dun teleport UMI here again... Anyways i remembered you don't have any role here or there

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by Geopex(m): 7:32am On Oct 09, 2019
Carmit:
The problem is have you seen any one with 'AfriOne' smartphones??

I heard about this company about a year ago and till now I haven't seen the phone

It's sad cos I don't want this to die like some other companies have
I have afrione tablet from npower

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by bjt(m): 7:36am On Oct 09, 2019
Carmit:

I heard about this company about a year ago and till now I haven't seen the phone

The phone are available in the market, just that I don't know why the company refused to spend money on advertisement.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by Lexusgs430: 7:38am On Oct 09, 2019
alexvatt:
How much is the price of Umigidi F2 and Umigidi Power3?

Check AliExpress......... Very pocket friendly prices....

Umidigi A5 Pro, is equally very good......
Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by Lexusgs430: 7:39am On Oct 09, 2019
sleemoon:

Kai... U dun teleport UMI here again... Anyways i remembered you don't have any role here or there

The umigospel is spreading like wildfire....... Although, I have no roles....... wink

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by madgoat(m): 7:48am On Oct 09, 2019
SoNature:
When it starts production and show some seriousness, it could give the market's leading brands a run for their money around West Africa.

Subsequently, Samsung, Infinix or Tecno may just acquire it

Keep on dreaming grin grin
Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by mercyviv(f): 7:50am On Oct 09, 2019
Carmit:

Their phones are everywhere, especially the tab is a sight to behold. Cheap, durable and parts are very accessible.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by PHIPEX(m): 7:53am On Oct 09, 2019
Wickedtruths:

I get you.

The thing is Innoson doesn't have sense. He's a greedy fellow who is selling based on sentiments, not competitiveness. Look at that crappy SUV he sells for more than 30M. The counterfeit Gwagon.

These ones are more sensible. Their phones are part of the devices used for the GEEP programs of the FG.
Quite easy to insult private individuals using your phone, same way I can say Dangote has no sense. What have you achieved for Nigeria with all your sense?
Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by hisgrace090: 7:55am On Oct 09, 2019
Donexy16:
Second time am hearing about this afrione. I hope the third time I hear about them I will equally see their phone

Tstv comes to mind.
Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by ddjay: 7:56am On Oct 09, 2019
deji17:
Inside Nigeria’s first smartphone assembly plant

The fact that AfriOne range of smartphones are said to be the “first Nigerian-made smartphones”, is true to a certain extent. The assembly plant located along the Oshodi Expressway of Lagos state assembles smartphones and other devices from imported components.

The AfriOne assembly plant was launched with the Champion and Gravity range of smartphones but will produce more consumer devices and accessories.

But i thought imose is a nigerian phone
Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by mabea: 7:59am On Oct 09, 2019
Useless phone
Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by baratech: 8:14am On Oct 09, 2019
Nice
Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by meetAmigo: 8:21am On Oct 09, 2019
Check out SPAR NIGERIA outlets it's always available there,

1 Like

Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 09, 2019
I would love to use one.
Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by 0neal(m): 8:31am On Oct 09, 2019
This is a laudable development

My next tab will be this product

Nigeria will be great

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by RexTramadol1: 8:34am On Oct 09, 2019
starbright4real:
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) 07037799108

Check jobberman or ngcareers
Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by Kmartt(m): 8:36am On Oct 09, 2019
Carmit:

I possessed one of their phones. I have been using it since 2016. Their 2in1 afrione tab. I still use it till date

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by 9jaRealist: 8:37am On Oct 09, 2019
SoNature:
When it starts production and show some seriousness, it could give the market's leading brands a run for their money around West Africa.

Subsequently, Samsung, Infinix or Tecno may just acquire it

It started production ALMOST 3 YEARS AGO in about 2016 or so...
>

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 09, 2019
Nice development, the problem is all this old bastard politicians underestimate the intelligence of a Nigerians because they have dumb and stupid children, so they don’t see any good in the Nigerian youth that’s why they steal money to train their useless families,

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by Oyinlomobambam(m): 8:49am On Oct 09, 2019
Carmit:

Did you make attempt to buy one?
If you see for market will you give a try by buying?

We need to asked ourselves someone questions
Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by 9jaRealist: 8:53am On Oct 09, 2019
Spatta:
OP I hope you are not fooling yourself that this location is in Nigeria? It look similar to what Rwanda was celebrating online Yesterday. The Nigerian Government is still so crude and they don't know anything apart from their old craft corruption. Investors are going to East Africa and ignoring Nigeria because of the bribery culture of our wicked impostors and the lack of security to do business
Police Bribery and a lot of challenges are chasing investors to more saner African countries I hope you are not presenting a Lie to Nairalanders?

See Television news stories from MORE THAN 2 YEARS AGO on this Lagos plant...

See also CNN news story about the plant via the link below...
https://www.cnn.com/videos/world/2017/10/27/marketplace-africa-afrione-is-creating-nigerias-first-smartphone-a.cnn
>

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by Dreadful: 8:55am On Oct 09, 2019
Will soon die naturally like TSTV��
Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by 9jaRealist: 9:04am On Oct 09, 2019
Generalnomercy:
Story.

A phone manufacturer that doesn't even have pictures of the produced phones.

Blame the Nairaland OP...
Not the phone manufacturer.

>

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by Asquare84(m): 9:08am On Oct 09, 2019
Carmit:

i saw their phone in park n shop in Abuja it really beautiful phone

1 Like

Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by 9jaRealist: 9:11am On Oct 09, 2019
Btw, Afrione devices were discussed here on Nairaland as far back as February 2017...
https://www.nairaland.com/3637924/n-power-devices-why-chose-afrione

ilochidi:
The ongoing N-Power initiative has given people the opportunity to own smart devices as part of its empowerment initiative.

I decided to go for AfriOne 2in1 cos of the reasons below.

1. It's serves a dual function for me. A tab when I remove the detachable keyboard and a laptop when it's attached.
2. I stand to receive my 30k stipend monthly untouched with no deduction
3. The device's specifications are so awesome.
4. These device is manufactured here in Lagos, Nigeria and this gives me the opportunity to partake in their mobile engineering skills training which I learnt is in conjunction with Laspotech to train and place graduates firmly in the society as I read online. http://thenationonlineng.net/laspotech-firm-build-phone-assembly-lab/ I wouldn't let that pass me for anything, hopefully end up working for one of the first mobile phone plants in the country.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4889770_afrioneblack0020170219092431_jpegc75156099c753c41e6c23ee4da79b445
Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by Leopantro: 9:14am On Oct 09, 2019
mercyviv:

Their phones are everywhere, especially the tab is a sight to behold. Cheap, durable and parts are very accessible.

I recall seeing a thread about this company and their phone a while back.
Did a search and came up with this

Ryocaj:

I got it last week.. I returned it 2 slot.. they changed it.. its still d same problem... d power button does not bring it on wen it sleeps.. d battery discharges wen u plug ur charger b4 it starts charging back.. Guy I cried ehn.. I could av just gone 4 d Tecno I ran from.. Anything made in Nigeria is fake!!!
Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by Depressed101: 9:29am On Oct 09, 2019
Lexusgs430:
We still dey wait........ In the interim, we keep enjoying wetin Umidigi dey offer us.....

Umidigi F2.... About to launch...... Or Umidigi Power 3.....
baba o, which umipepper be this triple camera
Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by Okoroawusa: 9:38am On Oct 09, 2019
I LOVE PMB

surely we will get there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by Bewiseedet(m): 9:40am On Oct 09, 2019
Africa to the world

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Etisalat Reviews Data Bundle- Increases Price Of Data / Etisalat Surprise / WhatsApp Increases Group Members To 256 Maximum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.