Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,488 members, 7,954,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:47 AM

Inside Tyler Perry Incredible $250m TV Studios (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Inside Tyler Perry Incredible $250m TV Studios (photos) (3783 Views)

Davido Unveils Tyler Perry First Studio Project / Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention / Kenneth Copeland Bought Tyler Perry’s Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inside Tyler Perry Incredible $250m TV Studios (photos) by adebuk47(m): 8:07am On Oct 09, 2019
The grand opening of Tyler Perry Studios on October 5, 2019 will remain a memorable day as it marked the celebration of the first ever fully black-owned film studio.

What makes it unique is that it has no proprietary partners or corporate backing, it's all owned by the filmmaker and actor known by his popular character of Madea.

“The studio lots of Disney, Warner Bros, Paramount, Fox and Sony could fit inside Tyler Perry’s studio lot at the same time - and there would still be 60 acres to spare,” DuVernay tweeted, also noting that the lot stands on a former Confederate Army base.

The $250m studios which scooped up some 330 acres of former U.S. Army base Fort McPherson which was bought for $30 million, has a replica White House which is being used in the production of BET show “The Oval.”

It also has trailer parks, a hospital set, a mock jumbo jet, an airport terminal, a trailer park, and even a suburban subdivision. In the works elsewhere is a half-mile, six-lane highway Perry is building for car chases and drag races, as well as backlots that could be used for scenes based in urban Europe.

See photos below

©️Jalabase TV✊

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-z3nusgahE

1 Like

Re: Inside Tyler Perry Incredible $250m TV Studios (photos) by snowlord(m): 9:10am On Oct 09, 2019
Re: Inside Tyler Perry Incredible $250m TV Studios (photos) by SEGLIZ: 9:24am On Oct 09, 2019
cool.
Re: Inside Tyler Perry Incredible $250m TV Studios (photos) by adebuk47(m): 10:00am On Oct 09, 2019
Lalasticala

MissyB3

OAM4J

front page material
Re: Inside Tyler Perry Incredible $250m TV Studios (photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:16am On Oct 09, 2019
his movies are boring nowadays, Acrimony

1 Like

Re: Inside Tyler Perry Incredible $250m TV Studios (photos) by adebuk47(m): 10:26am On Oct 09, 2019
ruggedtimi:
his movies are boring nowadays

Lol
Re: Inside Tyler Perry Incredible $250m TV Studios (photos) by kiddoiLL(m): 11:26am On Oct 09, 2019
Tyler Perry!
The man every black American will be proud to emulate.
Love all his movies, people who say stuffs like he's boring don't know shít. His movies aren't your normal action, classic love, romance or all those shít.. Nigga makes movies black folk relates to, even White folks love his jobs.
My Elder sister was a fan of Madea, I used to see her as a clown character. But that's point, Madea is a comical character, a typical black grown ass woman who's always dramatic.
I know the number of times I've read nothing but good reviews about him.
Good job man.
More success to you,
more success to everyone of us as we build our dreams and empire

5 Likes

Re: Inside Tyler Perry Incredible $250m TV Studios (photos) by LearnITsmash(m): 12:44pm On Oct 09, 2019
His films have never for once had any impact in the film industry and his comedies are boring undecided

1 Like

Re: Inside Tyler Perry Incredible $250m TV Studios (photos) by DaddyMorenike: 12:58pm On Oct 09, 2019
kiddoiLL:
Tyler Perry!
Love all his movies, people who say stuffs like he's boring don't know shít. His movies aren't your normal action, classic love, romance or all those shít.. Nigga makes movies black folk relates to, even White folks love his jobs.
My Elder sister was a fan of Madea, I used to see her as a clown character. But that's point, Madea is a comical character, a typical black grown ass woman who's always dramatic.
Good job man.
More success to you,
don't mind them. He also got action movies also. Alex Cross, vice.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Tyler Perry Incredible $250m TV Studios (photos) by happybee: 2:06pm On Oct 09, 2019
ruggedtimi:
You say what?
undecided

1 Like

Re: Inside Tyler Perry Incredible $250m TV Studios (photos) by adebuk47(m): 3:02pm On Oct 09, 2019
happybee:
You say what?
undecided

Mesef Dey wonder
Re: Inside Tyler Perry Incredible $250m TV Studios (photos) by nikkypearl(f): 3:35pm On Oct 09, 2019
kiddoiLL:
Tyler Perry!
Good job man.
More success to you,
you can say that again!!

1 Like

Re: Inside Tyler Perry Incredible $250m TV Studios (photos) by Basketmouth2019: 3:38pm On Oct 09, 2019
ruggedtimi:
You must be joking. That movie deserves an Oscar.

6 Likes

Re: Inside Tyler Perry Incredible $250m TV Studios (photos) by rex444(m): 3:49pm On Oct 09, 2019
God bless your heart Tyler
Re: Inside Tyler Perry Incredible $250m TV Studios (photos) by adebuk47(m): 4:26pm On Oct 09, 2019
Basketmouth2019:

Aswear

1 Like

Re: Inside Tyler Perry Incredible $250m TV Studios (photos) by cybriz82(m): 5:14pm On Oct 09, 2019
ruggedtimi:

Goan watch zee world then...

2 Likes

Re: Inside Tyler Perry Incredible $250m TV Studios (photos) by ikezuora4689(m): 7:53pm On Oct 09, 2019
ruggedtimi:
his movies aren't made for kids especially acrimony...go watch flash you will enjoy it or snake in the monkey shadow
Re: Inside Tyler Perry Incredible $250m TV Studios (photos) by olatilldend: 8:02pm On Oct 09, 2019
Brother better watch his six. The white man's never happy with this kinda news.

Hope that purchase ain't a loan 250 big ones nor be joke oooh!
Re: Inside Tyler Perry Incredible $250m TV Studios (photos) by adebuk47(m): 8:17pm On Oct 09, 2019
cybriz82:

Goan watch zee world then...

Extraordinary everyday
Re: Inside Tyler Perry Incredible $250m TV Studios (photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:33pm On Oct 09, 2019
Basketmouth2019:

hahaha!! With that cheap looking production. The storyline at the beginning was good until the ending part. I am a fan of madea, so my hate is only on Acrimony. Overhyped. Check out the movie's negative rating

Re: Inside Tyler Perry Incredible $250m TV Studios (photos) by adebuk47(m): 9:53pm On Oct 09, 2019
ruggedtimi:
hahaha!! With that cheap looking production. The storyline at the beginning was good until the ending part. I am a fan of madea, so my hate is only on Acrimony. Overhyped. Check out the movie's negative rating

Hmmm
Naso
Re: Inside Tyler Perry Incredible $250m TV Studios (photos) by adebuk47(m): 6:52am On Oct 10, 2019
OAM4J
Re: Inside Tyler Perry Incredible $250m TV Studios (photos) by quintessence007(f): 7:48pm On Oct 10, 2019
I love this man. May God keep on looking out for him and me too wink
Re: Inside Tyler Perry Incredible $250m TV Studios (photos) by adebuk47(m): 5:42pm On Oct 11, 2019
quintessence007:
I love this man. May God keep on looking out for him and me too wink

Amen o

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor Zubby Michael Acquires A New Mercedes Gwagon Brabus / Stephnie Okereke Is The Best Actress In Nollywood. / Pictures: Skuki's Holiday In Dubai & Cyprus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.