Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Queeneth Agbor Celebrates Birthday With Sultry Photoshoot - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queeneth Agbor Celebrates Birthday With Sultry Photoshoot (34610 Views)

"Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm / Queeneth Agbor Shows Cleavage In Birthday Photos / Queeneth Agbor: I Must Test My Man Sexually Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Queeneth Agbor Celebrates Birthday With Sultry Photoshoot by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 10, 2019
Tonymario58:
Possibly the best she can offer to the society

to the directors and producers
Who she told other young actresses, "if you can't allow them (directors & producers) touch you, then pack your bags and go to your village.
This is a statement from her. her advise to yung ladies. you can imagine
Re: Queeneth Agbor Celebrates Birthday With Sultry Photoshoot by Shhhh01(f): 1:50pm On Oct 10, 2019
Firstlady25:
Delectable Nollywood scriptwriter and actress, Queeneth Agbor mark her birthday today 9th, October with new adorable photos.

The talented Calabar born screen diva displayed her melanin beauty in this new shoot putting her natural assets on display.

Queeneth could be described as a blend of beauty and gift as she often command respect and admiration from top movie directors and fellow actress due to her unique acting instincts.
This year has been one of her best, featuring in over 20 movies till date.

http://modelsnaija.com/nigerian-fashion-model-actress-queeneth-agbor-flashes-heavy-cleavage-in-new-birthday-shoot/
Cleopatra shape.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa's 35th Birthday Party (Video, Photos) / Wizkid Receives His MTV EMA Award, Shows It Off / Liz Anjorin: "A Man Dumped Me Because My Parents Were A Nobody"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.