Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,086 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Remember Single Mum With 4 Kids Who got Married To Single Man?sad - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Remember Single Mum With 4 Kids Who got Married To Single Man?sad (2743 Views)

Groom Abandons Bride On Wedding Day After Discovering She Already Has 4 Kids / How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man / Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remember Single Mum With 4 Kids Who got Married To Single Man?sad by Tallesty1(m): 10:57am On Oct 10, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

bia, finish this story, what did you do?
dannybrasky:

Bros why u go do me like that? You come leave the juicy part of the story grin
Abeg I take God beg you,come and explain that thing wey you do,make we too for learn biko grin
truthsayer009:

Oga, we dey wait you oh. No come give us incomplete Jist for here abeg.

Finish what you have started bikonu
Lols...

Nothing remain nah.

I realized that I have been too close myself. Y'know, I can be there for her without giving her reason to invest emotionally so I started creating necessary boundaries, that's all and she's also not edible......... Yknw.

She's Igbo and her bride price has not been returned at that time so even though they're no longer together, she was still very much the man's wife.
Re: Remember Single Mum With 4 Kids Who got Married To Single Man?sad by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:01am On Oct 10, 2019
Tallesty1:
Lols...

Nothing remain nah.

I realized that I have been too close myself. Y'know, I can be there for her without giving her reason to invest emotionally so I started creating necessary boundaries, that's all and she's also not edible......... Yknw.

She's Igbo and her bride price has not been returned at that time so even though they're no longer together, she was still very much the man's wife.

Re: Remember Single Mum With 4 Kids Who got Married To Single Man?sad by dannybrasky(m): 11:14am On Oct 10, 2019
Tallesty1:
Lols...

Nothing remain nah.

Haaaa NO NO NO NO NO! grin
My carnal mind though,I thought u lick her soup ni o angry
I was eager to learn some few moves,but let me say I'm not disappointed.
U be real man.

Re: Remember Single Mum With 4 Kids Who got Married To Single Man?sad by dannybrasky(m): 11:16am On Oct 10, 2019
Tallesty1:
Lols...

Nothing remain nah.

Haaaa NO NO NO NO NO! Abi madam dey Nairaland and u no won confess? grin
My carnal mind though,I thought u lick her soup ni o angry
I was eager to learn some few moves,but let me say I'm not disappointed.
If na true u talk o,U be real man. grin

1 Like

Re: Remember Single Mum With 4 Kids Who got Married To Single Man?sad by Raalsalghul: 5:45pm On Oct 10, 2019
sisisioge:

She might have been especially unlucky .... But this fourth marriage just confirmed that she's the culprit.
For 3 failed marriages? shocked

Stop supporting bad things!
Re: Remember Single Mum With 4 Kids Who got Married To Single Man?sad by sisisioge: 6:02pm On Oct 10, 2019
Raalsalghul:

For 3 failed marriages? shocked

Stop supporting bad things!

grin grin grin grin

How I take support bad thing? She eventually showed herself anyways.

But persistent failure in any venture doesn't not define one as a failure o. Some people are truly darnnn unlucky. May God help us.
Re: Remember Single Mum With 4 Kids Who got Married To Single Man?sad by Raalsalghul: 6:08pm On Oct 10, 2019
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin

How I take support bad thing? She eventually showed herself anyways.

But persistent failure in any venture doesn't not define one as a failure o. Some people are truly darnnn unlucky. May God help us.

At the bold, I get your point.

But in marriage, hmm.

I can agree for two, but three. Haba!
Re: Remember Single Mum With 4 Kids Who got Married To Single Man?sad by Omoluabi16(m): 6:23pm On Oct 10, 2019
Met online.Contracted online. Separated online.
Whatever differences could have been settled privately, or they go their separate ways jejely. End time marriage.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help. The Yams I Bought Very Expensive. They Are Now Rotting Away / Clearance Clearance Clearance / What Do You Think About A 50/50 Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.