Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Nigerian Music Maestro Celebrates Mother In Style - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Music Maestro Celebrates Mother In Style (197 Views)

Birthday Compliments: Eze Celebrates Dakuku, The Strategic Turnaround Maestro An / Ugochinyere Onyebuchi Foundation Celebrates Mother’s Day With 20 Widows / Yemi OSINBAJO: The Economic Maestro! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Music Maestro Celebrates Mother In Style by 3serene: 9:17am On Oct 09, 2019
Anointed Gospel Singer ''Charly-C'' Celebrates His Mum in Style. The ''You Changeth Not'' Crooner Has This To Say About His Mum.

Can You Spot The Difference?

To The Woman Whom They Say I Largely Look Like!
To The Woman Who Has Been A Huge Support To My Dad!
To The Woman With A Heart of Gold!
To The Woman Who My Father Calls Diamond!
To My First & Only Mother!
To The Mother of My Siblings!

I Say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY".

Words Cannot Quantify How Much You Mean To Us. God Bless & Sustain You.

(1) (Reply)

Waterways Can Reduce The Pressure On Our Roads — Chief Dr. George Moghalu / Photos Of Manchester City Star Zinchenko Proposing To His Girlfriend At Ukraine' / Onitsha Fire: Watch The Moment Fire Spread Through The Market (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.