Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Ndlea Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ndlea Recruitment (7880 Views)

NDLEA Recruitment,2012 / Ndlea Recruitment: Applicants 2 Write Test / Ndlea Recruitment Portal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ndlea Recruitment by wasga: 5:00pm On Nov 05, 2010
Is anybody hearing about them
Re: Ndlea Recruitment by dokson(m): 1:55pm On Nov 06, 2010
A reliable source reveaved dat they wl txt and equaly send email 4 aptd test witin d next 2 wks time. The test is both local and interntnl current affairs. Get set lets go!
Re: Ndlea Recruitment by zamirikpo(m): 8:55pm On Nov 06, 2010
guys i dont understand,if there's going to be a test on the 13th or whenever,by now they would have sent text msgs or atleast by monday our fones should beep.anyway in case of incasity u guys should post the latest gist make we no go missout.
secondly must we go to our state of origin for the test as some peps are impling becos an soooo far away from home and i no get money for gamble.
Re: Ndlea Recruitment by zamirikpo(m): 10:59pm On Nov 07, 2010
Housemates i have not written any federal govt test b4, pls wetin den dey ask, as in the format 4 d test, and secondly must i travel from maiduguri to delta to write d test,guys pls fil me in cos maid na 2days journey.
Re: Ndlea Recruitment by bernliv: 3:25pm On Nov 08, 2010
i heard dat it was advertised on sunday punch dat d test is coming up on d 10-14 dis month
Re: Ndlea Recruitment by capstone1(m): 6:48pm On Nov 08, 2010
The news was on sunday punch that apt test is on 10 and 12 and another one for 15 and 18 what i was in the dailies was that any applicant who as already submitted is form on line and as gotten acknowledgment is to come for the exam and i think where to write the exam is the place you choose as your exam centre. Am on mine so u just need to check the various centre t you fill for the exam.
I think that is where you write your exam.

Best of Luck Guys!!!!
Re: Ndlea Recruitment by Pilotman(m): 7:58pm On Nov 08, 2010
Rush to www.ndlearecruitment.net 4 exam details. Just study Nigeria 4 d test: anthem, coat of arm, current affairs, etc. Good luck.
Re: Ndlea Recruitment by chilliB(f): 1:34pm On Nov 09, 2010
Do as pilotman says cos it's real. Thanks pilot.do you know anthing about the texts and emails we were suposed to get or is it all that applied n got acknowlegement? Pls repy ASAP.
Re: Ndlea Recruitment by ladoo10: 1:38pm On Nov 09, 2010
which day is 4 Bsc holders,10th-12th or 13-14th?
did anyone receive email or txt msgs?.
Re: Ndlea Recruitment by radeniran(m): 1:47pm On Nov 09, 2010
The news was on sunday punch that apt test is on 10 and 12 and another one for 15 and 18 what i was in the dailies was that any applicant who as already submitted is form on line and as gotten acknowledgment is to come for the exam and i think where to write the exam is the place you choose as your exam centre. Am on mine so u just need to check the various centre t you fill for the exam.
I think that is where you write your exam.

Best of Luck Guys!!!!
[quote][/quote]
I haven't receive text message inviting me for the Test, but on the website it clearly states that "All candidates who applied for the categories listed above are invited to participate in the forthcoming Aptitude Test Scheduled for the 10th, 11th, 12th 13th and 14th November 2010 at specified examination centers in state capitals".
I think we should not mix things up with this issue of Text message or email thing as it was not stated on the website that only candidates contacted should come for the test.
I will advise all candidates that applied to go for the test in the state they choose to write the exams irrespective if you are contacted via text message or email.
Re: Ndlea Recruitment by radeniran(m): 1:57pm On Nov 09, 2010
13th and 14th is for HND and BSC positions
Re: Ndlea Recruitment by ladoo10: 2:52pm On Nov 09, 2010
@rediniran: i forgot to print out my acknowledgement slip from the website&i can access it again.
what i have with me is the print out from the bank and my copy of the payment teller.
will they accept it?
Re: Ndlea Recruitment by radeniran(m): 3:02pm On Nov 09, 2010
ladoo 10:

@rediniran: i forgot to print out my acknowledgement slip from the website&i can access it again.
what i have with me is the print out from the bank and my copy of the payment teller.
will they accept it?
You need that as an evidence that you applied for the vacancy, you can try your luck with all you have in your hand
Re: Ndlea Recruitment by EDIPO(m): 3:16pm On Nov 09, 2010
I pulled this out from another forum, I hope it helps.
NDLEA Recruitment Screening Test Date and Venue

Notice is hereby given to all candidate who applied for employment during the recently published NDLEA e-recruitment drive to take note of the screening dates for applicants in all the three cadres:
NASS CADRE

A. CATEGORY 'C' NASS 1, NASS II AND NASS III
All candidates under this category are to report to the NDLEA Administrative Headquaters nearest to them between Wednesday and Friday(November 10 - 12, 2010) for the screening exercise.
All applicants are to bring along with them orginal and photocopies of all relevants credentials as well as two(2) recent passport photographs.
AGENT AND SUPERINTENDENT CADRES
B. CATEGORY A and B ( Conpass 10, 09, and 08; Conpass 07,06, and 05)
All candidates who applied for the categories listed above are invited to participate in the forthcoming Aptitude Test Scheduled for the 13th and 14th November 2010 at specified examination centers in state capitals.
While applicants of the Superintendent Cadre will take the Aptitude Test on Saturday, 13th November 2010, the Narcotic Agent Cadre will take the test on Sunday, 14th November 2010 at the centres.
Candidates are advised to visit State Command Headquaters of the NDLEA nearest to them to confirm addresses of other Test Centers not listed.

State Examination Centers
Abia Township Stadium, Umaahia. Abia
Adamawa Federal College of Education, Yola Road, Adamawa
Akwa-Ibom Saint College, Nwaniba Road, Uyo
Anambra Federal College of Science and Technology, Awka
Bauchi Jibril Aminu Primary School, New Bauchi GRA, Bauchi
Bayelsa Community Primary School Okutukutu, (b) Central Epie Secondary School Opolo
Benue Staff Development Centre. Markudi
Borno
Cross River College of Health Technology, Marry Slessor Avenue, Calabar
Delta (A). Federal College of Education (Technical), Asaba, Ibuso Road, Asaba (B). St. Brigid Girls Grammar School, Asaba
Ebonyi Urban Model Secondary School, Okpaugwa
Edo Nigerian Airforce Primary School, NAF BASE, Airport Road, Benin, Edo

Ekiti Christ School, Fujuri, Iwokoro Road, Ado Ekiti
Enugu Command Secondary School, 82 Division, Enugu
FCT
Gombe Government Arabic College, Tshar Dukku
Imo Imo State University, Okigwe Road, Owerri; Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education.
Jigawa
Kaduna
(A). Government secondary School, Maska Road, Unguwar Sarki (B). Government Girls Secondary School, Maska, Road, Unguwar Sarki

Kano 3rd Brigade, Nig. Army HQ, Bukavu Barracks, Kano
Katsina Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic Dutsinma Road, Katsina
Kebbi Army Day Secondary School. Birin Kebbi
Kogi St. Thomas Secondary School. New Layout, Adankolo, Lokoja
Kwara Ilorin Grammar School, Geri Alimi, Ilorin
Lagos National Stadium, Surulere, lagos
Nasarawa College of Agriculture, Jos Road, Lafia.
Niger
Ogun (A). Moshood Abiola Polythechnic, Ojere Abeokuta, Ogun (B). University of Agriculture, Alabata, Abeokuta
Ondo
Osun (A). Advertist Grammar School, Ede; (B). Baptist High School, Ede
Oyo (A). Police Training school, Eleyele (B). Federal Cooperative College, Fan Milk Road, Eleyele
Plateau (A). Regional Academy for Drug Control, Rikkos (B). Nigerian Air force Military School, Jos
Rivers Nigerian Army secondary school, Bori Camp
Sokoto Police Training School, Fafaru, Sokoto
Taraba Yagai Academy, Bye pass Road, Jalingo
Yobe Government Girls Secondary School, Damaturu
Zamfara Sambo Secondary School, Kaura Road, Gusau
Re: Ndlea Recruitment by Kenltd: 6:37pm On Nov 09, 2010
For the format of the text call Jude: 07029531377
Re: Ndlea Recruitment by Pilotman(m): 8:52pm On Nov 09, 2010
D test is 4 all those who applied. If u wait 4 text or email, u're OYO. U can do all d clarification in their state offices. Just vistd dia office 2day. All info're dere. Don't forget 2 learn about NDLEA 4 d test. Pls screaning starts 10 Nov. 4 SSCE & co.
Re: Ndlea Recruitment by Pilotman(m): 8:56pm On Nov 09, 2010
Kenltd:

For the format of the text call Jude: 07029531377

why must we cal u 4 d format? Can't u share something?
Re: Ndlea Recruitment by radeniran(m): 9:02pm On Nov 09, 2010
What will be the fate of candidates that will be writing their test tomorrow with the commencement of the NLC total strike planned to begin 10th through 13th November, 2010.
Re: Ndlea Recruitment by leximo001(m): 11:26pm On Nov 09, 2010
please are we to write our test at our state of origin or were we registered. I'm from oyo state and i registered in abuja. Were do i write the test, oyo or abuja.
Re: Ndlea Recruitment by Nobody: 1:33am On Nov 10, 2010
leximo001:

please are we to write our test at our state of origin or were we registered. I'm from oyo state and i registered in abuja. Were do i write the test, oyo or abuja.
Same here, I'm from Ondo state and I also registered in Abuja. Even if I'm to travel down 2 Ondo state, there seems to be no specified center for Ondo state. I'm confused, Please what should I do?
Re: Ndlea Recruitment by dansia: 10:31am On Nov 10, 2010
Pls guys will they allow people without printed acknowledgment letter to take the test?
How do one get to print this confirmation letter of registration out?
Thanks
Re: Ndlea Recruitment by chilliB(f): 12:26pm On Nov 10, 2010
we are to write the test in the state where you aplied not state of origin. For those on the 13th, come with photocopies of your credentials as well as passport photographs. Best of luck to us all!!!
Re: Ndlea Recruitment by TOLABABE1(f): 3:58pm On Nov 10, 2010
@leximo & @ daralex! according to the info on there website as pasted below, it is suppose to be at the nearest center to u not necessarily where u registered or ur state of origin. i recap! THE NEAREST CENTER to whereever u'r.

SCREENING OF APPLICANTS FOR NDLEA POSITIONS

Notice is hereby given to all candidate who applied for employment during the recently published NDLEA e-recruitment drive to take note of the screening dates for applicants in all the three cadres:

NASS CADRE

A. CATEGORY 'C' NASS 1, NASS II AND NASS III

All candidates under this category are to report to the NDLEA Administrative Headquaters nearest to them between Wednesday and Friday(November 10 - 12, 2010) for the screening exercise.

All applicants are to bring along with them orginal and photocopies of all relevants credentials as well as two(2) recent passport photographs.

AGENT AND SUPERINTENDENT CADRES
B. CATEGORY A and B ( Conpass 10, 09, and 08; Conpass 07,06, and 05)

All candidates who applied for the categories listed above are invited to participate in the forthcoming Aptitude Test Scheduled for the 13th and 14th November 2010 at specified examination centers in state capitals.

While applicants of the Superintendent Cadre will take the Aptitude Test on Saturday, 13th November 2010, the Narcotic Agent Cadre will take the test on Sunday, 14th November 2010 at the centres.

Candidates are advised to visit State Command Headquaters of the NDLEA nearest to them to confirm addresses of other Test Centers not listed.

visit: http://www.ndlearecruitment.net/ for details of state centers and better info.
best of luck to u all!
Re: Ndlea Recruitment by ladoo10: 4:01pm On Nov 10, 2010
@chilli B: thanks.
Re: Ndlea Recruitment by dokson(m): 6:23pm On Nov 10, 2010
House, dnt mind kenltd he is trying 2 b somethg else (4wonnaine). Dnt cal anybody 4 any test format. study Nig,ndlea, local & international current affairs. Best of luck!!!
Re: Ndlea Recruitment by papasky(m): 2:21am On Nov 11, 2010
pls can anybody give specifics as per questions to expect for the test,e.g gmat,current affairs etc etc
Re: Ndlea Recruitment by papasky(m): 2:21am On Nov 11, 2010
pls can anybody give specifics as per questions to expect for the test,e.g gmat,current affairs etc etc
Re: Ndlea Recruitment by Kenltd: 8:30am On Nov 11, 2010
W
dokson:

House, dnt mind kenltd he is trying 2 b somethg else (4wonnaine). Dnt cal anybody 4 any test format. study Nig,ndlea, local & international current affairs. Best of luck!!!

@dokson, If you play with your future there many who dont and cant play with there own.That is why u will remain were u are for the rest of your life, no improvement, this is Nigeria and anything is possible as far as we are concern if you like call to get the format if you don't like go in the and fail, who cares , is your future,

Once again for those who need our help for the likely or the test question you will see that day called the (formate) call us on 07029531377
Re: Ndlea Recruitment by Deebeez: 8:44am On Nov 11, 2010
Gdmorning house.D news 4 d screening test is best seen & not heard.Grab Tuesday Guardian of 9th November or u enter NDLEA via Google 2 c 4 urself.D test center shld b d 1 nearest 2 u.Wit ur locatn,get 2 any of their offices nearest 2 u 4 more enquiry.Since it's 1 body,wherever u r screened does not change ur state of origin.Watz important is 2 pull thru.God bless all!
Re: Ndlea Recruitment by dokson(m): 3:27pm On Nov 11, 2010
House, dnt mind any jupiter who ask u 2 cal 4 ndlea test 4mat. D motive behind such is fraudulent since it cant b shared in dis forum. 4 dose who r desperate nd want 2 cal, u can cal 2 pls urself bt nt kenltd. whoever u cal nd d person request 4 money simply ignore. 2 b 4warned is 2 b 4armed.
Re: Ndlea Recruitment by disreason: 4:13pm On Nov 11, 2010
Hse dont call him (Jude) oh. The guy is a thief! A friend of mine called him in the morning and he was demanding for N3000.00
Re: Ndlea Recruitment by chilliB(f): 10:58pm On Nov 11, 2010
what is wrong with these pple asking one to call for format? Then demanding money? shame on u!!!! tongue angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Graduate Call Centre Agents Job In A Reputable Company – Apply Here / Thank You To Nairaland: I Got My Job / Job Kit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.