Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,483 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Check Out The Big Monitor Lizard I Saw Behind My Office Window - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Check Out The Big Monitor Lizard I Saw Behind My Office Window (1317 Views)

We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet / The Monitor Lizard I Saw At Oshodi / Is This How Big Monitor Lizards Are? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Big Monitor Lizard I Saw Behind My Office Window by setobaba: 10:06am On Oct 09, 2019
So I went to my office, only to open the window and saw this very big monitor lizard behind.

Oya lalasticalala

Re: Check Out The Big Monitor Lizard I Saw Behind My Office Window by setobaba: 10:08am On Oct 09, 2019
Don't know how to upload vedio here
Re: Check Out The Big Monitor Lizard I Saw Behind My Office Window by Nbote(m): 10:10am On Oct 09, 2019
One has been feeding fat on d chicks in my compound for sometime now... Na me wan go begin find where e dey hide inside mumsy garden?
Re: Check Out The Big Monitor Lizard I Saw Behind My Office Window by softwerk(f): 10:10am On Oct 09, 2019
grin

I have just 2 questions for you;

Why is it still alive and where the hell is Lalasticlala?!

But wait ohh, do you work with the Ministry of Forestry? Because one day you might just open you window as usual and see lion staring at you!

5 Likes

Re: Check Out The Big Monitor Lizard I Saw Behind My Office Window by Kylekent59: 10:27am On Oct 09, 2019
What has the monitor lizard done to you?

It it a crime that it exist as a monitor lizard?

Stay your lane, and let the Lizard be.

Don't be deceived by all those pastors and gullible people that say monitor lizard is evil.

Allow the lizard be. Can't you see the lizard is happy?

3 Likes

Re: Check Out The Big Monitor Lizard I Saw Behind My Office Window by setobaba: 10:28am On Oct 09, 2019
softwerk:
grin

But wait ohh, do you work with the Ministry of Forestry? Because one day you might just open you window as usual and see lion staring at you!

Lol
It's actually an uncompleted building
Re: Check Out The Big Monitor Lizard I Saw Behind My Office Window by Haroldjunior80(m): 11:11am On Oct 09, 2019
softwerk:
grin

Put yourself in the creature's shoes and tell me how you'd feel if someone asked why you are still alive because you were living... After all na we humans dey encroach their natural habitats... So, why be so inhumane and senseless because it's just an animal. Value all lives o

3 Likes

Re: Check Out The Big Monitor Lizard I Saw Behind My Office Window by ladilawal82(m): 12:32pm On Oct 09, 2019
Meat for thought cheesy

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Big Monitor Lizard I Saw Behind My Office Window by softwerk(f): 1:53pm On Oct 09, 2019
Haroldjunior80:

Put yourself in the creature's shoes and tell me how you'd feel if someone asked why you are still alive because you were living... After all na we humans dey encroach their natural habitats... So, why be so inhumane and senseless because it's just an animal. Value all lives o

Who be this idiot abeg?!
Re: Check Out The Big Monitor Lizard I Saw Behind My Office Window by setobaba: 5:32pm On Oct 09, 2019
softwerk:

Who be this idiot abeg?!

Madam take at least two cheese balls to ease your mind, the guy has not insulted you na

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Big Monitor Lizard I Saw Behind My Office Window by Haroldjunior80(m): 5:42pm On Oct 09, 2019
softwerk:

Who be this idiot abeg?!
Pray you never get caught up in that poor animal's situation... I don't have time to exchange words with you. Have a blessed day

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Big Monitor Lizard I Saw Behind My Office Window by Baroba(m): 6:32pm On Oct 09, 2019
Haroldjunior80:

Pray you never get caught up in that poor animal's situation... I don't have time to exchange words with you. Have a blessed day

What a matured mind, God bless you.. Good to know we have people like this left in this country..

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Big Monitor Lizard I Saw Behind My Office Window by meobizy(f): 9:28pm On Oct 09, 2019
That lizard is called “pepper soup”. When next you sight it deliver the creature a quick visit with destiny.
Re: Check Out The Big Monitor Lizard I Saw Behind My Office Window by Specialjoe(m): 10:51pm On Oct 09, 2019
Kylekent59:
What has the monitor lizard done to you?

It it a crime that it exist as a monitor lizard?

Stay your lane, and let the Lizard be.

Don't be deceived by all those pastors and gullible people that say monitor lizard is evil.

Allow the lizard be. Can't you see the lizard is happy?
bros na meat be dat oo
Re: Check Out The Big Monitor Lizard I Saw Behind My Office Window by UniversalDove: 4:00pm On Oct 10, 2019
setobaba:
Don't know how to upload vedio here
you don't need to. Judging by the size of that block it's big.
The block is 9 inches and the animal is twice the length

(1) (Reply)

My 4 Months Female Boerboel Just Died Now For know Reason. / Who Go Buy American Bully / Rate My Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.