Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Beautiful Mum On Her Birthday (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Beautiful Mum On Her Birthday (Photo) (591 Views)

Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Birthday - Pictures / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Oyinbo Girlfriend's Birthday To Spite Tonto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Beautiful Mum On Her Birthday (Photo) by tainam: 10:27am On Oct 09, 2019
Olakunle Churchill's mum, Rachael, is a year older today October 9th. The businessman and former husband of actress Tonto Dikeh, took to his IG page to wish her a Happy birthday and at the same time asked her for forgivessness for causing her embarrassment and shame in recent times. Not specifying what he is asking for forgiveness for, Churchill wrote

I am delighted to wish my mum more blessings and happiness beyond wildest imaginations. She is the sweetest of all treasures in my life. Mum, i may have caused you embarrassment and shame in recent times as regards my restiveness and nonchalance. But i have learnt enough and the experience has brought me closer to God.

I want to seek your forgiveness today with promises of retracing my steps, because you deserve the best. You remain the greatest and most outstanding Mother in the world. I love you now, today and forever. Thanks for being a wonderful Mum. Happy birthday to Mama Kunle

See more here; http://graygist.com/2019/10/09/olakunle-churchill-celebrates-his-mum-on-her-birthday

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Beautiful Mum On Her Birthday (Photo) by tainam: 10:29am On Oct 09, 2019
See more cute photo => HERE

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Beautiful Mum On Her Birthday (Photo) by NwaAmaikpe: 10:31am On Oct 09, 2019
shocked

Happy birthday to the woman Tonto says "shows" her son real love.

With that said,
I move a motion for an award for her from Nwaojadili.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Beautiful Mum On Her Birthday (Photo) by tillaman(m): 10:32am On Oct 09, 2019
Happy birthday Mommy Churchill!! Live long
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Beautiful Mum On Her Birthday (Photo) by paiz: 10:33am On Oct 09, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Beautiful Mum On Her Birthday (Photo) by Jayslicky: 11:04am On Oct 09, 2019
grin grin grin

His mum looks more sexy than Tonto dikeh, maybe that was what caused Tonto's arrogance towards him mum.

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Beautiful Mum On Her Birthday (Photo) by tainam: 1:47pm On Oct 09, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Beautiful Mum On Her Birthday (Photo) by kokoA(m): 1:52pm On Oct 09, 2019
So she was Obasanjo's wife to?

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Blast City FM Oaps Caught Mocking Female Artistes (video) / Yahoo Guy Made Calabar Girl To Swallow His Sperm After Bl0wjob / “I Woke Up With Menstrual Pains” - Bobrisky Cries Out (See Screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.