Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) (26885 Views)

Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties / Attacks: Security Agencies Now Run To Us For Help – South-east Residents Cry Out / We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 09, 2019
Adebowale89:

is it not pathetic that aba and other east states is in sorry states and you're here worried about another person's state?

a federal roads are giving attention in west but yours was abandoned under PDP that y'all ate licking their balls and till now. even your state roads are nothing to write home about yet you're bringing out a rural area in the outskirt of Lagos to console your stupidity

I hope this is not how you disgrace yourself outside?

Maybe Elders in SW has no shame...Haaaaaa

Dirtiness at it's peak

Carry your cousin..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by Adebowale89(m): 9:37pm On Oct 09, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Now we are talking..

Even ajimobi had to change his face...turh

East is worse than that, worry about that and save yourself further embarrassment
Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by Adebowale89(m): 9:39pm On Oct 09, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Maybe Elders in SW has no shame...Haaaaaa

Dirtiness at it's peak

Carry your cousin..

You be mumu, the dirta your kinsmen trade their business might be one of the reason many of them die at tender age. You people are allergic to unhealthy life, I guess those your family members you attached here have the same mentality grin
Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 09, 2019
Adebowale89:

drop it on your already decayed brain perhaps you will enjoy sanity for once. I stayed at the back of St Mary at nnewi for 2 yrs not you that haven't been to ogbomosho that you turned to memory verse

imagine you take your life serious like this and your region perhaps other tribe would have been running there and buying properties there as your kinsmen are doing here

ordinary water you people can't solve there. East had water scarcity and you're here forming. guy I know you people inside out, make I no open una yansh here in public

See what inside out means below

1 Like

Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 09, 2019
Adebowale89:

East is worse than that, worry about that and save yourself further embarrassment

Shiiiiiiiii....You making noise...See reality below

1 Like

Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by teebell999(m): 9:41pm On Oct 09, 2019
3rdavefarms:
They should not fix any of those roads , the tout will come there to disturb the contractors , the Lautech lecturer that collect sex from girls and Money from guys should spend all there money to fix there cars, another reason why anything good can not come from there is the Idol dey call “OGUN O JALU” which means war will never come there land and nothing good will also come of at something good came in it will fade off like the Glory of ALAO AKALA, best state university LAUTECH, Best Baptist hospital now a trash bin, and so on grin

Yaba left guest!
Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 09, 2019
Adebowale89:

You be mumu, the dirta your kinsmen trade their business might be one of the reason many of them die at tender age. You people are allergic to unhealthy life, I guess those your family members you attached here have the same mentality grin

Adebowale done dey stutter.....lolzxxx

Shiiiiiiiii.....no more noise.....No leaders in west I agree... Smilling

1 Like

Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by ghuzy01: 9:57pm On Oct 09, 2019
Arysexy:

Seun, Oam4j, mynd44
Rule 2 broken
You get time sha.smh
Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by Haylizz: 10:06pm On Oct 09, 2019
Starz825:
Oyo/Ogbomoso road be like death trap....as government no wa still reason that road for repair still dey amaze me......
Many times our bus go face trailer one on one, like Messi vs casillas
If u dey school for ilorin...u go know better...
Truth be told, as soon as dat road is repaired, it wont last for 4 months, those tankers drivers derive pleasure in destroying the road. I remember when i first travelled to ilorin, I literally chop sand, I no sabi say d road dey like dat

2 Likes

Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by Adebowale89(m): 10:08pm On Oct 09, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Adebowale done dey stutter.....lolzxxx

Shiiiiiiiii.....no more noise.....No leaders in west I agree... Smilling

why do you stop using your second moniker unlimitk grin

no leaders in west, they're in east that a sitting state governors cries like a toddler when herdsmen were busy giving his kinswomen doggy style and killing them

there is no leader in west as all state governors
invited military to deal with you people sorry somewhat of having the youths swim in erosion

one of the public figure was given a public beating welcome in Germany because of his good work in East. you need to find a job and end this your boring lifestyle. go and google search more pictures if that we make you witness sanity soon
Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by Adebowale89(m): 10:12pm On Oct 09, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Shiiiiiiiii....You making noise...See reality below

your region have more than that causalities and you're here showing your stupidity for free

do you enjoy being foolish that much?
Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by Adebowale89(m): 10:16pm On Oct 09, 2019
MelesZenawi:

See what inside out means below

that's what over accomodating caused, we warned them let this people stay in their land, the liberal people like Tinubu said no now they end up polluting everywhere as they'd in East yet their kinsman is not ashamed to bring the picture for evidence

you obviously lacks public decorum and logical expression hence the pictures you keep goggling with your 100mb

na you go tire las las chibuzor by the time your little brain get exhausted in that ya flat big head
Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 09, 2019
Adebowale89:

your region have more than that causalities and you're here showing your stupidity for free

do you enjoy being foolish that much?

Stop making noise adebowale

1 Like

Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 09, 2019
Adebowale89:

that's what over accomodating caused, we warned them let this people stay in their land, the liberal people like Tinubu said no now they end up polluting everywhere as they'd in East yet their kinsman is not ashamed to bring the picture for evidence

you obviously lacks public decorum and logical expression hence the pictures you keep goggling with your 100mb

na you go tire las las chibuzor by the time your little brain get exhausted in that ya flat big head

Stop been unnecessarily angry..lolzzz

SW is a mess

1 Like

Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 09, 2019
Adebowale89:

why do you stop using your second moniker unlimitk grin

no leaders in west, they're in east that a sitting state governors cries like a toddler when herdsmen were busy giving his kinswomen doggy style and killing them

there is no leader in west as all state governors
invited military to deal with you people sorry somewhat of having the youths swim in erosion

one of the public figure was given a public beating welcome in Germany because of his good work in East. you need to find a job and end this your boring lifestyle. go and google search more pictures if that we make you witness sanity soon

We don't practice Slavish or dobale culture..

We will beat more and more

Meanwhile.. Everywhere is a mess in west

1 Like

Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by Adebowale89(m): 10:38pm On Oct 09, 2019
MelesZenawi:

We don't practice Slavish or dobale culture..

We will beat more and more

Meanwhile.. Everywhere is a mess in west

only God knows whom you inherit this stupidity from
Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by Adebowale89(m): 10:41pm On Oct 09, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Stop been unnecessarily angry..lolzzz

SW is a mess

mess is an understatement for East. nnewi owerri road is the worse any motorist would live to tell the story forever

find another joke, this one is boring already
Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by Adebowale89(m): 10:48pm On Oct 09, 2019
[s]
MelesZenawi:

Stop making noise adebowale
[/s]

you've no point kid, small pikin dey worry u
Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by LegendHero(m): 11:52pm On Oct 09, 2019
Adebowale89:
[s][/s]

Bro there are some monikers on Nairaland that you don’t need to drag words with coz it will decrease your IQ.

That guy Meleszenawi is one of them. Just ignore him and find a better thing to do with your time coz his IQ is just one digit.
Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by Adebowale89(m): 11:58pm On Oct 09, 2019
LegendHero:

Bro there are some monikers on Nairaland that you don’t need to drag words with coz it will decrease your IQ.

That guy Meleszenawi is one of them. Just ignore him and find a better thing to do with your time coz his IQ is just one digit.

don't worry about that brother, I have his time and I'm here to increase his IQ. I influence people IQ free of charge

leave me to reduce his stupidity whenever it arises in him

thanks for understanding

2 Likes

Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:13am On Oct 10, 2019
Adebowale89:

only God knows whom you inherit this stupidity from
Maybe from pastor professor Osibanjo.
Senior Redeem pastor
Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:16am On Oct 10, 2019
LegendHero:

May Have mercy on you all.

All the way from Benin republic and Togo, you here talking about IQ .

Be grateful to lugard and by large British....under normal circumstances you guys ain't meant to be here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:19am On Oct 10, 2019
Adebowale89:

mess is an understatement for East. nnewi owerri road is the worse any motorist would live to tell the story forever

find another joke, this one is boring already

Kicking up and down won't help you sorry..

Your leaders have failed you..

They had kicked you guys to one side..lol.

1 Like

Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:19am On Oct 10, 2019
Adebowale89:
[s][/s]

Sorry
Truth is bitter when given raw.
Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by LegendHero(m): 5:24am On Oct 10, 2019
MelesZenawi:

May Have mercy on you all.

All the way from Benin republic and Togo, you here talking about IQ .

Be grateful to lugard and by large British....under normal circumstances you guys ain't meant to be here.

I will never indulge you in a conversation on Nairaland anymore especially considering what you did on the former thread where a guy is in need.

You and adaibeku shouldn’t be engaged by reasonable minds coz conversing with you both will be a total brain drain. Either you are a troll online or you’re one heartless individual.

Even if you quote me a trillion times, I won’t respond no more.

Gracias
Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:48am On Oct 10, 2019
LegendHero:

I will never indulge you in a conversation on Nairaland anymore especially considering what you did on the former thread where a guy is in need.

You and adaibeku shouldn’t be engaged by reasonable minds coz conversing with you both will be a total brain drain. Either you are a troll online or you’re one heartless individual.

Even if you quote me a trillion times, I won’t respond no more.

Gracias

please avoid any of my quotes....I don't give a damn young man.

Trying to act a good person when your tactics are well known..

Deceive the gullible not me pls...

If am heartless, am still learning from you guys and your forefathers.....

Stop acting like a saint, it doesn't fit you. A leopard doesn't change it's pattern.

Gracias Eleim.

1 Like

Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by Kfed4ril(m): 7:44am On Oct 10, 2019
Tomide007:

This is not a way to do politics bro, GSM still won ogbomosho by the way.

But according to you guys winner takes all, so since ogbomosho leaders worked against GSM they are not getting anything from him.
Or does this your principle apply to only when Igbos don't vote a particular presidential candidate?
Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by Adebowale89(m): 8:15am On Oct 10, 2019
[s]
MelesZenawi:

Sorry

Truth is bitter when given raw.
[/s]

ikpeazu and the other goon that said his state is in God's hand while money is in his own hand need that truth with thorough beating sef
Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by Adebowale89(m): 8:18am On Oct 10, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Kicking up and down won't help you sorry..

Your leaders have failed you..

They had kicked you guys to one side..lol.

you want to compare a proactive king that don't sit in palace like statue, like your obi of Onitsha

being a king doesn't deprive you of your social vices that's why you people need broad enlightenment in that other side. the civil war had really done a lot of damage in average of you mental state
Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by Adebowale89(m): 8:20am On Oct 10, 2019
[s]
MelesZenawi:

Maybe from pastor professor Osibanjo.

Senior Redeem pastor
[/s]

maybe means you're not sure but I'm confident you took it after your dad or mom, because this is a genetic or hereditary issue
Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 10, 2019
Adebowale89:

you want to compare a proactive king that don't sit in palace like statue, like your obi of Onitsha

being a king doesn't deprive you of your social vices that's why you people need broad enlightenment in that other side. the civil war had really done a lot of damage in average of you mental state

Adebowale your leaders has failed....

Am not even talking of that small king that took emir of Iwo...lost identity

Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 10, 2019
Adebowale89:
[s][/s]

ikpeazu and the other goon that said his state is in God's hand while money is in his own hand need that truth with thorough beating sef

You mean more of this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ali Modu Sheriff Visits Vice President Kashim Shettima (photos) / Atiku Must Pick Up His Phone To Call President Buhari- Keyamo / Assault on Ajaero: Labour Lists Six Demands To Shelve November 8 Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.