Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,468 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

More Secret Exposed - Lecturers Fail Us If We Deny Them Sex – Students Disclose - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / More Secret Exposed - Lecturers Fail Us If We Deny Them Sex – Students Disclose (321 Views)

Hotel Staffs Disclose What They Now Find Their Rooms Everyday (vid) / I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student / Cultism: Wike Sends Names Of Lecturers To DSS For Profiling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

More Secret Exposed - Lecturers Fail Us If We Deny Them Sex – Students Disclose by Ilal: 10:41am On Oct 09, 2019
Some students at the Ghana Institute of Journalism (GIJ) have disclosed to Nyankonton Mu Nsem on Rainbow Radio 87.5Fm that they have been allegedly harassed sexually by lecturers.

Speaking on the reason of anonymity, the students said some of the lecturers’ proposed love to them.

A student revealed a lecturer told her he wanted a relationship.

“I have experienced it before. Even though the lecturer told me he liked me, he didn’t say he wanted to sleep with me, but he wanted a relationship.

But I believe that if you want a relationship with a lecturer-even if he is not married, it should be after school,” a female student said.

Another student who also spoke to our team said she had not experienced it before, but her friend has been a victim.

She disclosed the lecturer had wanted to fail her friend for refusing him sex.

“Some lecturers fail female students because they refused to comply with their request.
This particular lecturer I am referring to will sometimes ask you to come to satisfy him if you complain about your grade,” she alleged.

“Some lecturers who demand sex for grades is occurring at GIJ. It is a reality. We have students who trade sex for grades, whereas we have lecturers who demand it.

“I am not mincing words. We have lecturers who threaten to fail female students should they refuse them sex. It is occurring here at GIJ. Let no one threat this as a joke. It is a reality that must be addressed,” she concluded.

Meanwhile, some other students felt the issue is being exaggerated despite the reality in our tertiary institutions.

“Yes it is happening in our schools, but they are exaggerating it. The reason why I am saying this is because,” the expose did not show what they advertised.

Reacting to Prof. Gyampo’s case, the student said the expose failed to establish wrongdoing because the lady was not a student at the school.

She was wondering how the lecturer could have favoured the lady even after he had slept with her.

Source: http://ojblitz.com/lecturers-fail-us-if-we-deny-them-sex/

1 Share

Re: More Secret Exposed - Lecturers Fail Us If We Deny Them Sex – Students Disclose by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 09, 2019
Universities management are just being irresponsible....

This cases can be partly solved if calling for scripts for Re-mark by student is made easy...if a lecturer claims a student failed, let him or her call for her script if she’s sure.......many of these lecturers know who they try these nonsense with.. it’s the girls and guys who aren’t even sure of what they wrote enuf to call for Re-mark..
U can’t try this easily with a straight A student..

In addition, no univeristy should have the right to tell a student his or her exam script is missing without consequences.... these are basically the reasoned these lectures easily get away with these demand for money or sex for grades...once strict laws can protect students...lecturers will have very little or no exploitative avenues

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Secret Exposed - Lecturers Fail Us If We Deny Them Sex – Students Disclose by Aonkuuse(m): 11:34am On Oct 09, 2019
This thing of failing me because of sex of a thing self. In my school here in benue State University fail a student deliberately if he or she apply for remarking and the exam actually favour the student then he is in for straight sacking. If I do well in my paper you can't threaten me if I do not give you sex you will fail me it doesn't happen here female students too should start doing well to avoid this kind of a thing

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Court Jails Internet Fraudster Nine Months / Mompha Arrested By EFCC/EFCC Recovers N20m Wristwatches From Mompha / Man Caught Trafficking Cocaine To Finance His Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.