Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Adult Female Lhasa Up For Sale - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Adult Female Lhasa Up For Sale (576 Views)

A Year Old Male Lhasa Up For Sell / Pure White Pedigree Parents Of This Adult Male White Lhasa Up For Sale / Adult Female Lhasa (50k) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adult Female Lhasa Up For Sale by Ozonexy(m): 11:04am On Oct 09, 2019
Pure breed adult female lhasa for sale...interested buyer should contact or whatsapp

Re: Adult Female Lhasa Up For Sale by Ozonexy(m): 12:52pm On Oct 10, 2019
Sold....thanks all
Re: Adult Female Lhasa Up For Sale by Forreellinc: 1:01pm On Oct 10, 2019
Ozonexy:
Pure breed adult female lhasa for sale...interested buyer should contact or whatsapp

grin you don come with your inbred rubbish again, make una no mind am o he uses the same picture for all his ads then he will now sell you dog that doesn't have fur
Re: Adult Female Lhasa Up For Sale by Ozonexy(m): 7:28pm On Oct 10, 2019
Forreellinc:

grin you don come with your inbred rubbish again, make una no mind am o he uses the same picture for all his ads then he will now sell you dog that doesn't have fur

You can try this gestures with other fellow nairalanders ...but i'll appreciate you respect yourself well enough...i've never been falsely accused here online...reason why most people often stay off nairaland ...my post have never for once carried any in bred...and if it does...u're not in the right shoe and senses to speak ...if u need confirm, you can pay a visit to ascertain.
You can always troll which is what you are good @...but it doesnt make you better ...soon it will be your doom.
Re: Adult Female Lhasa Up For Sale by Forreellinc: 7:33pm On Oct 10, 2019
Ozonexy:

You can try this gestures with other fellow nairalanders ...but i'll appreciate you respect yourself well enough...i've never been falsely accused here online...reason why most people often stay off nairaland ...my post have never for once carried any in bred...and if it does...u're not in the right shoe and senses to speak ...if u need confirms you can pay a visit to the ascertain.
You can always troll which is what you are good @...but it doesnt make you better ...soon it will be your doom.

My frnd lock up shei na because I no para for that poor excuse of a samoyed you sold to me? The dog died just so you know and God will judge you for cheating me, I no get your time I'm unto better things buh I am not going to let you fool another person

Ps don't bother calling me to beg cause I no go answer
Re: Adult Female Lhasa Up For Sale by Ozonexy(m): 7:39pm On Oct 10, 2019
Forreellinc:

My frnd lock up shei na because I no para for that poor excuse of a samoyed you sold to me? The dog died just so you know and God will judge you for cheating me, I no get your time I'm unto better things buh I am not going to let you fool another person

Ps don't bother calling me to beg cause I no go answer

Well to your greatest surprise i havent in my life sold a samoyed to any client...more reason God will obviously judge you ...dont be fooled i cant call a big, scandalous fool as you...am far better off you...its quite obvious...more reason you havent moved on and still in your present predicament
Re: Adult Female Lhasa Up For Sale by Forreellinc: 7:45pm On Oct 10, 2019
Ozonexy:

Well to your greatest surprise i havent in my life sold a samoyed to any client...more reason God will obviously judge you ...dont be fooled i cant call a big, scandalous fool as you...am far better off you...its quite obvious...more reason you havent moved on and still in your present predicament
Oh you are still lying? Well I've moved on buh I will never let you do it to another person
Re: Adult Female Lhasa Up For Sale by Ozonexy(m): 7:50pm On Oct 10, 2019
To my fellow nairalanders am quite startled and unhappy, if we must tackle an issue its always the best we dig and make findings before posting on fellow members thread to discredit them,its unfortunate and i refuse to be perturbed by a fool who doesnt know how to handle is home and comes out in washing is linen out here... i so hope you get in millions folds the allegations you just leveled against me ...from today henceforth.
Re: Adult Female Lhasa Up For Sale by Forreellinc: 2:15am On Oct 11, 2019
To my fellow nairalanders, buy ozonexy's inbred dog at your own risk
Nuff said
Re: Adult Female Lhasa Up For Sale by Ozonexy(m): 6:59am On Oct 11, 2019
It is well...
Re: Adult Female Lhasa Up For Sale by shadowwriter: 8:05am On Oct 11, 2019
Forreellinic is the most controversial person here on pet section Ignore him
Go and check his posts on nairaland, leave the nigga jare, he is a clown

1 Like

Re: Adult Female Lhasa Up For Sale by Forreellinc: 9:15am On Oct 11, 2019
Ozonexy:
It is well...
scammer
Re: Adult Female Lhasa Up For Sale by Forreellinc: 9:16am On Oct 11, 2019
shadowwriter:
Forreellinic is the most controversial person here on pet section
Ignore him

Go and check his posts on nairaland, leave the nigga jare, he is a clown

oya buy the dog na man that is not a clown

(1) (Reply)

Very Good Box Head Rot Puppies Both Sex Available For Sale / Premium Royal Canin Milk / Solid Boerboel Puppies Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.